XIM Community

Fedex blues  (Read 530 times)

Offline xXSluggXx

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: xXSluggXx
Fedex blues
« on: 03:05 PM - 08/02/14 »
 So yeah mine shows to be at the local (not really it's like 24 miles away) fedex as of this morning. So I call the 1-800 number. "Yes it is there. you can go pick it up". So I request the number to the actual facility and call it. I get put on hold for like 10 minutes. Screw it I hang up. I head down there only to be told "It's in the container and the container won't be opened till Tuesday." That's the date of my scheduled delivery.
 Needless to say I was beyond pissed. Did the rep care? No not really. Anyway I thought I would share my denial story of today. Looking forward to Tuesday though!

Offline r0b

• Ruler of the Interwebs
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: FoaIey
  • PSN ID: FoaIey
Re: Fedex blues
« Reply #1 on: 03:12 PM - 08/02/14 »
Yeah, you shouldn't have hung up, either the guy at the sort facility would've told you what you found out when you drove down there, or he/she might've done you a favor and pulled it from the container for you. Sometimes they'll do it, sometimes they won't ... doesn't hurt to put on your @#$% kissing hat either though ... because opening and finding your package in a container ahead of scheduled delivery is a huge favor to the customer, because it's a pain in the arse to go searching for a small box in a giant container filled with other large, medium, and small boxes ...

I would just call back and start kissing arse ... you never know, they might hook you up!?

You could say it's a replacement battery for your pacemaker ... but, that's playing a dangerous game with kharma ...
PSN: FoaIey /// XBOX: FoaIey /// Origin: FoaIey /// XIM: 3/E/4e/4

Offline xXSluggXx

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03:18 PM - 08/02/14 »
Yeah I know but I was hopeful. Believe me this lady wouldn't have done anything above and beyond. Oh well, I tried.

Offline Aiken_Drum

• Support Staff
  • MVP
  • You talkin' to me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03:57 PM - 08/02/14 »
doesn't hurt to put on your @#$% kissing hat either though
And, yet, in this overly-entitled society, hardly anyone thinks to do that... it's just straight to "d00d ur incomptint, gimme my f'in box, do ur job, jeez!!1!  im never usin fedsux agane!!1"  Mutter.

Offline xXSluggXx

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 05:31 PM - 08/02/14 »
Yeah none of that from me. I'm 43 years old, I don't act like that. She made it very clear that nothing could be done. I didn't throw a fit. I asked politely twice. I was not happy but I didn't show my a$$ either.