XIM Community

Thermaltake Poseydon Z Mechanical keyboard support  (Read 596 times)

Offline HE2T3R

• View Profile
hi there. I know that this keyboard was not listed as supported as its sort a new. I was hoping that it would work as its is basic mechanical keyboard but looks like its just not working fully. xim  recognizes the keyboard but only few keys get recognized and i mean really few like 4-6 keys and that are all out of wack like"w" key is making right turn and "d" & "a" are not even recognized. could it be that xim thinks its a game pad or joystick? I did plug it in the proper slot and I did test the keyboard on my pc and it works fine. I think I will just return it and  pay the extra cash to upgrade to supported Razer mechanical keyaboard.
« Last Edit: 01:23 AM - 03/02/15 by HE2T3R »

Offline HE2T3R

• View Profile
Re: Thermaltake Poseydon Z Mechanical keyboard support
« Reply #1 on: 08:42 AM - 03/04/15 »
So... After updating my xim with new list of games it stop linking up with my windows labtop (asus). I kept installing and reinstalling xim software but it didn't work until I deleted the Bluetooth devices and let windows update the drivers automatically. I read that on the FAQ/ issues somewhere. That fixed it. Also I did get the razer ultimate mechanical keyboard and this thing rocks! Not sure if I was to install the synapse software or just plug and play. I went the plug and play route as I don't plan on using macros. It works flawlessly. Razer makes the best stuff.

Offline PhiZaRoaH

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: PhiZaRoaH
Re: Thermaltake Poseydon Z Mechanical keyboard support
« Reply #2 on: 11:02 AM - 03/04/15 »
So... After updating my xim with new list of games it stop linking up with my windows labtop (asus). I kept installing and reinstalling xim software but it didn't work until I deleted the Bluetooth devices and let windows update the drivers automatically. I read that on the FAQ/ issues somewhere. That fixed it. Also I did get the razer ultimate mechanical keyboard and this thing rocks! Not sure if I was to install the synapse software or just plug and play. I went the plug and play route as I don't plan on using macros. It works flawlessly. Razer makes the best stuff.

Really? No sticking? It's been reported to have some issues. Glad it's working for you.