XIM Community

Stargames.be  (Read 11499 times)

Offline hayabusa_d

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: hayabusa_d
Stargames.be
« on: 12:56 AM - 08/02/14 »
Stay away from stargames.be, it took 10 emails and 2 months to get money back for a broken Venom X. No refound from stargames.be for return shipment (40Euro). Customers have almost no rights in belgium. They also felt that 28 hours of gameplay was extensive use of venom x.

Offline Aiken_Drum

• Support Staff
  • MVP
  • You talkin' to me?
    • View Profile
Re: Stargames.be
« Reply #1 on: 01:08 AM - 08/02/14 »
Hm, that sucks.  Aren't there EU consumer laws that everyone is supposed to abide by, at least?

To be fair, they probably think you're an average person with a job and a family, who can only get a couple of hours in per day, at most.  For that kind of person, 28 hours amounts to full two weeks of gaming, which would be a lot if you didn't like it.

However, if you are a committed gamer, 28 hours amounts to one day, four hours, and two minutes* of use.  ;)

_____
* - Two bathroom breaks.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #2 on: 01:17 AM - 08/02/14 »
If we start getting feedback about Stargames treating XIM4 customers poorly like that we will drop them in a nanosecond. That's true for any distributor.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline hayabusa_d

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: hayabusa_d
« Reply #3 on: 01:25 AM - 08/02/14 »
Did not like it:-) that you may well say, half the buttons did not work or had to have grease to get out.

There was not much understanding from stargames.be. As an IT professional, I have never experienced such poor service.

I am glad to hear OBsIV, thanks for your fine work :-)

Offline boss007

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 04:19 PM - 08/11/14 »
Hi,

I'm David from Stargames.be.

hayabusa_d, i'm sorry if you experienced bad experience with us.  I don't know your story as i don't know your name, so i can't debate. 

We are in videogames business with several physicals shops and internet websites since more than 20 years.  If we still alive today, i think it's because we're trying to our job to the best. 

We are official distributor for many differents famous brands.  It's also a sign of our competency.

Of course we're not perfect, but some customers are not angel too.. ex : they do not understand why the warranty does not cover their controller which falls to the ground 50 times or half eaten by dog.

To finish, Belgium is a very strict country with internet laws.  The laws include a 2 YEARS warranty to all hardware sold and 14 days of withdrawal for a internet purchase.  We respect them strictly to keep our license.

Offline Pawcio

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 01:48 PM - 08/12/14 »
I disagree! I bought xim edge from stargames.be i contacted them via facebook, everything was all fine. To be honest I was very glad and I can recomend them for anybody ;) The contact was very good via facebook :)

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 05:47 PM - 08/12/14 »
Hi,

I'm David from Stargames.be.

hayabusa_d, i'm sorry if you experienced bad experience with us.  I don't know your story as i don't know your name, so i can't debate. 

We are in videogames business with several physicals shops and internet websites since more than 20 years.  If we still alive today, i think it's because we're trying to our job to the best. 

We are official distributor for many differents famous brands.  It's also a sign of our competency.

Of course we're not perfect, but some customers are not angel too.. ex : they do not understand why the warranty does not cover their controller which falls to the ground 50 times or half eaten by dog.

To finish, Belgium is a very strict country with internet laws.  The laws include a 2 YEARS warranty to all hardware sold and 14 days of withdrawal for a internet purchase.  We respect them strictly to keep our license.

hey david,

you probably did an digit fault on your amazon offer, it says 12500 pounds

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B00MELBFHU/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1407881424&sr=8-1&keywords=xim4&condition=new
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline Manjerico

• I am Jack's smirking revenge
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
  • PSN ID: Manj3r1c0
« Reply #7 on: 09:22 AM - 08/13/14 »
I bought my XIM4 via Stargames and I don't have any complaints. They were very professional and swift and the pacakge arrived without a ding.

Xbox One: Phew... Phew... Phew...
PS4:BAANG!!
Outcome: Xbox One is down! Call an ambulance!
"Wii U Wii U Wii U..."
XIM Edge;XIM4|Logitech G13;G502;MX518|Turtle Beach DSS2|AKG K702|Antlion Modmic 4.0|Bravo Audio V3|Asus VX279h|

Offline boss007

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 05:22 PM - 08/13/14 »

hey david,

you probably did an digit fault on your amazon offer, it says 12500 pounds

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B00MELBFHU/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1407881424&sr=8-1&keywords=xim4&condition=new

Thank for the info, offer fixed ;)

Offline Ratha

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 05:47 AM - 08/14/14 »
Hi David ,  i have an issue that maybe you can please help me out with ?

I've bought an XIM4 from Stargames.be  on  10/08/2014 ,  Order n012544 .
 The shipping method said 24/h delivery which i didn't quite expect it to be accurate since i don't live in Belgium but in UE. I'm yet to reieve my order and the tracking number/link that Stargames.be gave me is invalid or the number is not correct : http://www.post.be/etr/base/search.do?method=getSearchResults&lang=fr&barcodes=LE050215980FR

Offline boss007

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 06:30 AM - 08/14/14 »
Hi Ratha,

Yes you're right 24h delivery is for Belgium.
Please simply use this link to track your package, using the tracking number on your order :

http://www.part.csuivi.courrier.laposte.fr/suivi?chatTpl=laposte-boutique-part&cartVisibleItemCount=1&chatSid=823

For security reason, don't post your personal information on forum ( tracking number, link, etc..), and contact us directly on [email protected]

Offline stevanovicn

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: itzStevzy
« Reply #11 on: 06:27 AM - 08/18/14 »
I bought my XIM4 via Stargames and I don't have any complaints. They were very professional and swift and the pacakge arrived without a ding.

i ordered mine today from stargames.be...how long did you have to wait until you received it?

Offline stevanovicn

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: itzStevzy
« Reply #12 on: 06:29 AM - 08/18/14 »
Hi Ratha,

Yes you're right 24h delivery is for Belgium.
Please simply use this link to track your package, using the tracking number on your order :

http://www.part.csuivi.courrier.laposte.fr/suivi?chatTpl=laposte-boutique-part&cartVisibleItemCount=1&chatSid=823

For security reason, don't post your personal information on forum ( tracking number, link, etc..), and contact us directly on [email protected]

i have got the same problem, it says its ready for delivery or so...but when i click on tracking link it doesnt show where the package is..i ordered it today btw

Offline jardcore

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 07:11 AM - 08/18/14 »
I ordered my XIM4 at stargames.be  about 2 week ago and, in the end,
ive got nothing bad to say about this shop.
Delivery was quick.
Price was ok.
Customer-care was friendly

Cheers !

Offline TheOman

• Xbox360 & Xbox One
    • View Profile
    • Xum Norway
  • Gamertag: TheOman OG
« Reply #14 on: 08:06 AM - 08/18/14 »
I bought myself an Xim4 from StarGames.be.
Recived my Xim4 on Friday, and i got my Logitech G502 today!

So everything is now top notch.

1 thing i did notice was the shipping, the link i got delievered in the mail about my shipping did not include where it was going. It was just saying "Barcode not Found" on the website "Post.be"

Contacted the support, and got another link. Just took the code " LE050219964FR " and vips it was something else on that website, about my package. The reason why i did contact support was becuase it had been going days since i recived the email with the link to Post.be and with no updates on the website.

If i want to buy another one, then StarGames.be is not even a problem.
Good and fast support did they have also.
Regards:
Daniel

Admin