XIM Community

@#$% FedEx... (should have gotten overnight shipping)  (Read 6202 times)

Offline ph1aak

• View Profile
Re: @#$% FedEx... (should have gotten overnight shipping)
« Reply #15 on: 01:49 PM - 08/01/14 »
Mine is on the truck for delivery, but its getting late so I don't know whats going to happen. I did 2-3 ... i'm in PA

If you don't mind me asking, what was your order number and what part of PA do you live in?

Offline r0b

• Ruler of the Interwebs
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: FoaIey
  • PSN ID: FoaIey
« Reply #16 on: 01:56 PM - 08/01/14 »
FedEx - Overnight delivery is Mon-Friday

FedEx - 2-3 Day Service is just that ... 2-3 Day service

FedEx - Ground 5-7 day is just like UPS, so it depends on which zone you live in according to their charts and this service will deliver on Saturday as well. So, if you're like me and live 572 some odd miles away, you should receive yours within a day or two. Next day is likely, just not guaranteed...

Try this link for a better idea what to expect when choosing ground ...

http://www.fedex.com/grd/maps/MapEntry.do

Use ZIP Code: 89052
PSN: FoaIey /// XBOX: FoaIey /// Origin: FoaIey /// XIM: 3/E/4e/4

Offline chad20

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 01:56 PM - 08/01/14 »
I'm in Florida and I also chose 2-3 days. My XIM is sitting in my local FedEx facility with a status of (not due for delivery). Apparently they are going to hold it until it's scheduled (ahem: paid for) delivery window. Estimated to be 8/4. I might just pick it up myself.

So yes.  Eff FedEx!

How do you "just pick it up yourself"?

I called Fedex where my xim4 is just sitting and they told me its not available for pickup.

Offline rob3d

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 02:00 PM - 08/01/14 »
I'm in Florida and I also chose 2-3 days. My XIM is sitting in my local FedEx facility with a status of (not due for delivery). Apparently they are going to hold it until it's scheduled (ahem: paid for) delivery window. Estimated to be 8/4. I might just pick it up myself.

So yes.  Eff FedEx!

Where in Florida?  I'm in Ft. Lauderdale and I had the same shipping estimate as you, but Mine was delivered this morning.

was order #275

Offline Pneumatic

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 02:04 PM - 08/01/14 »
I screwed up and did the 15 day thing (not sure why I did it but I noticed it after the fact).  I thought I would be fine since I am in Texas and they are just in NV.  I figured it would take a week, tops.

It started moving yesterday and made it to AZ but my expected delivery is 8/11.  10 more days seems a little excessive to me to get from AZ to TX but oh well....  It's on the way. :)
- PS4 - XIM4 - G502 (12k dpi / 500 report rate) - Sony Nav - ASUS MX279H -

Offline abc123

• MVP
  • It's as easy as ABC 123
    • View Profile
    • unofficial xim api cloud for configs
  • Gamertag: Dr Donkey Kong
« Reply #20 on: 02:09 PM - 08/01/14 »
This device has magic powers it makes people stare at computer screens all day to see about shipping and deliver.

:) you'll love it when it arrives.

Offline delpers

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: delpers
  • PSN ID: delpers
« Reply #21 on: 02:11 PM - 08/01/14 »

So yes.  Eff FedEx!

You call FedEx or UPS and arrange to pick it up at a FedEx or UPS location.

I was told to do ground since I live in Las Vegas, but I figured since it was already in and wasn't that much more expensive that I would just let it be and I'm glad I did. Delivered today. Now to just the @*$^@&#^@*%%^&$^## out of work.

Thank you, sir, I was told I can pick it up from where it is in 2 hours

Offline Vaux

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 02:45 PM - 08/01/14 »
Mine was just delivered.  So anyone that's in AZ  that had their package go to Memphis.  This should give you hope.

Offline LAandBack

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: LAandBack
« Reply #23 on: 03:14 PM - 08/01/14 »
Well, I think I might have just gotten @#$% by Fedex.  Fedex updated it my tracking said it was at their sorting facility in Bloomington, CA (about 45 mins from Pasadena where I live) at 2:15am.  It said the estimated delivery date was end of day today.  Just updated the tracking again at 1:00pm and said it's out for delivery.  I figured since it didn't get on the truck until the afternoon I'm realistically looking at a Monday delivery date.  I'm cool with that. No big deal.  I look at the estimated delivery now...FRIDAY THE 8TH??!?!!?!?  @#$%????  How is it going to take a week if it's out for delivery 45 mins away from my house?  @#$% Fedex man.  Should have used UPS!! 

Offline r0b

• Ruler of the Interwebs
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: FoaIey
  • PSN ID: FoaIey
« Reply #24 on: 03:25 PM - 08/01/14 »
Well, I think I might have just gotten @#$% by Fedex.  Fedex updated it my tracking said it was at their sorting facility in Bloomington, CA (about 45 mins from Pasadena where I live) at 2:15am.  It said the estimated delivery date was end of day today.  Just updated the tracking again at 1:00pm and said it's out for delivery.  I figured since it didn't get on the truck until the afternoon I'm realistically looking at a Monday delivery date.  I'm cool with that. No big deal.  I look at the estimated delivery now...FRIDAY THE 8TH??!?!!?!?  @#$%????  How is it going to take a week if it's out for delivery 45 mins away from my house?  @#$% Fedex man.  Should have used UPS!!
That sucks ... I've had @#$% get lost before. If you don't get a package on your doorstep by 8pm local time, give them a call.
PSN: FoaIey /// XBOX: FoaIey /// Origin: FoaIey /// XIM: 3/E/4e/4

Offline LAandBack

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: LAandBack
« Reply #25 on: 03:39 PM - 08/01/14 »
That sucks ... I've had @#$% get lost before. If you don't get a package on your doorstep by 8pm local time, give them a call.

Well I'm leaving for work in about an hour.  I wont get home until 3-4am (life of a bartender).  I'll call them Tuesday if I don't receive it by Monday night.  @#$% crazy!  I dont get it  :-\

Offline ashleydoll86

• hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 03:39 PM - 08/01/14 »
I paid for overnight, but since FedEx only got the package today, it won't be here until Monday. Just as well, I work Saturday and Sunday but I'm off Monday  ;D

All I can really play with it now is CoD Ghosts and Titanfall anyway, but it'll be nice to have time to play around and get used to the XIM before Destiny comes out, and then Master Chief Collection in November.

I pre-ordered Advanced Warfare too, I wonder if the look mechanics in that game will change when you're in the air doing jumps and stuff with the exo suits? That'd be a real problem for a XIM user.
Xbox One

Xbox 360 S

Gaming PC - Ivy Bridge 3570K @ 4.5ghz, ASRock Z77 Extreme4, 16 gigs G.Skill Sniper Series, EVGA GTX 760 4GB @ 1155 clock 1700 memory 1220 boost, XFX 850w PSU, sitting inside a CM HAF 922

Monitor: Asus VG248QE 1ms, 144hz

MKB: Steel Series Sensei, Steel Series Merc Stealth, Steel Series QcK

Audio: Earforce DSS, Samson SR850 headphones

Mobile: Nokia Lumia 1520, Microsoft Surface Pro 2 64GB w/ type cover

Gaming roots: Wolf 3D, Doom, Half-life 1, Diablo 1 and 2, Ultima Online, CS 1.3, RTCW/ET, DAoC, Deus Ex, Goldeneye, Halo CE (PC version)

Offline mcdonamw

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 04:22 PM - 08/01/14 »

So yes.  Eff FedEx!

Where in Florida?  I'm in Ft. Lauderdale and I had the same shipping estimate as you, but Mine was delivered this morning.

was order #275

Tampa Bay area.  Order #205.
XIM Apex | Xbox Series X | HyperX Alloy Origins 60 | Razer Basilisk V3 | Artisan Ninja FX Hayate OTSU

Offline mcdonamw

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 04:24 PM - 08/01/14 »

So yes.  Eff FedEx!

I called Fedex where my xim4 is just sitting and they told me its not available for pickup.

That sucks...
XIM Apex | Xbox Series X | HyperX Alloy Origins 60 | Razer Basilisk V3 | Artisan Ninja FX Hayate OTSU

Offline mcdonamw

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 04:42 PM - 08/01/14 »
Lol.. I just stopped at my local FedEx facility that is holding my package and they told me it is scheduled for Monday delivery so I can't pick it up. "It's in a secure area that the clerk is not allowed to access".

Yeah.. Eff FedEx!

Edit: I called FedEx customer service (she actually spoke English unlike the local here lol) and she told me because it was shipped as FedEx Saver, the package is in a huge container with hundreds of others and that container won't be opened for sorting until it's scheduled date which is Monday. *sigh* FML.
« Last Edit: 04:52 PM - 08/01/14 by mcdonamw »

Admin