XIM Community

G502 Mouse Buttons not binding with XIM4  (Read 10495 times)

Offline Aiken_Drum

• Support Staff
  • MVP
  • You talkin' to me?
    • View Profile
Re: G502 Mouse Buttons not binding with XIM4
« Reply #15 on: 12:31 PM - 08/05/14 »
Also, since it's possible to create 3 profiles in the LGS, do I have to deactivate the 2 others before plugging it to the XIM4 and set it so that there's only 1 DPI sensitivity level (maximum ofc (12 000))? This is my first gaming mouse so I'm kinda lost  :-[
It's probably not strictly necessary to delete other DPI profiles, but it would certainly make certain that you can only possibly use the one with the maximum DPI, rather than accidentally switch to another.

Offline Pneumatic

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 02:24 PM - 08/05/14 »
Hello everyone!

I just went and buy the G502 mouse this morning to get prepared for my XIM4 arrival ;D Can someone explain to me how to change the mouse buttons to K1, K2, K3, K4 and K5? I'm not sure I understand what this is...  ???

Also, since it's possible to create 3 profiles in the LGS, do I have to deactivate the 2 others before plugging it to the XIM4 and set it so that there's only 1 DPI sensitivity level (maximum ofc (12 000))? This is my first gaming mouse so I'm kinda lost  :-[

Any help would be really grateful!

You need to install the Logitech software on your computer.  You can get it here (under the downloads section):

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/support/g502-proteus-core-tunable-gaming-mouse?crid=411&bit=64&osid=14

Once you have installed the software, open it up and you will see options for the mouse.  Click the big image of the mouse on the main screen and it will take you to the button bindings.  Hover over the button you want to change and then click the down arrow that appears.  Click "Edit" and you can select "Keystroke".  Click the space under "Enter your keystroke..." and then press the key on your keyboard that you want to bind there.  Click "OK" and you're all set. :)

- PS4 - XIM4 - G502 (12k dpi / 500 report rate) - Sony Nav - ASUS MX279H -

Offline RikiDee29

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Oizo_Oz
« Reply #17 on: 03:33 PM - 08/05/14 »
Thanks for the help you 2! :) I should receive my XIM4 tomorow hopefully and if I have another question I'll be back  ;D