XIM Community

Has anyone's order shipped yet?  (Read 126819 times)

Offline Ashen

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Drakas2008
Re: Has anyone's order shipped yet?
« Reply #630 on: 08:26 AM - 08/01/14 »
860 ready to ship awaiting collection :-)

Offline Larten

• View Profile
« Reply #631 on: 08:34 AM - 08/01/14 »
well 3112 ready to ship now just awaiting pick up by the package carrier :P or order 912

Offline Joker76

• No asterisks in this lifetime, only scoreboards.
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Drunkn Joker
« Reply #632 on: 08:46 AM - 08/01/14 »
well 3112 ready to ship now just awaiting pick up by the package carrier :P or order 912
Nice. 3152 here, hoping for a notification soon  ;D

Offline Smiggy100

• View Profile
« Reply #633 on: 08:53 AM - 08/01/14 »
order 969 Cmon Cmon get mine out that door

Offline optikshell

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: optikshell
  • PSN ID: optikshell
Has anyone's order shipped yet?
« Reply #634 on: 08:58 AM - 08/01/14 »
Order x-...3288 (#1088?), made no changes to my shipping options (was hoping to get bumped up in priority)... Still being processed.

Wamp wamp. :/
« Last Edit: 09:02 AM - 08/01/14 by optikshell »

Offline willthetech

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: 09:01 AM - 08/01/14 »
Sad  :( mine was shipped Wednesday, it arrived to the local FedEx warehouse today at 6am, this location is 5 minutes from my home. But because I chose 3 day, it did not go out for deliver today and they are holding it until Monday. The buttwiper on the phone told me "next time choose next day if you want it fast"......I need a drink already >:(

Offline Smiggy100

• View Profile
« Reply #636 on: 09:02 AM - 08/01/14 »
YAY ORDER 969 Ready to be thrown out the door at end of day :)

Translation = Shipped

Offline Phinesse-My-Ferb

• View Profile
« Reply #637 on: 09:02 AM - 08/01/14 »
Order 3198 #998 Ready To Ship

Offline Smiggy100

• View Profile
« Reply #638 on: 09:04 AM - 08/01/14 »
i bet there goal for today is 1300 mark

Offline ErikwithaK

• View Profile
« Reply #639 on: 09:08 AM - 08/01/14 »
Sad  :( mine was shipped Wednesday, it arrived to the local FedEx warehouse today at 6am, this location is 5 minutes from my home. But because I chose 3 day, it did not go out for deliver today and they are holding it until Monday. The buttwiper on the phone told me "next time choose next day if you want it fast"......I need a drink already >:(

Same thing is happening with me. Package has been at the facility that's about 20 minutes from my house and they're sitting on it. I thought the shipping option was 2-3 day, not JUST 3 day. So just because they estimated 3 business days, that's the end of it?

Is there an option to just pick it up from the facility instead of letting them keep it warm until Monday?

Offline gcol

• View Profile
« Reply #640 on: 09:10 AM - 08/01/14 »
1143 shipped, delivery for Monday to UK.  Whoop. ;D

Offline Amadeush

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Amadeush
« Reply #641 on: 09:12 AM - 08/01/14 »

Same thing is happening with me. Package has been at the facility that's about 20 minutes from my house and they're sitting on it. I thought the shipping option was 2-3 day, not JUST 3 day. So just because they estimated 3 business days, that's the end of it?

Is there an option to just pick it up from the facility instead of letting them keep it warm until Monday?

HAHAAHAHA Fedex is faster then hahaha you should go and break in the Fedex Warehouse :D or just stare out the window

Offline Grumpyhaus

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Grumpyhaus
« Reply #642 on: 09:16 AM - 08/01/14 »

Absolutely there is. If the package status is at the facility then just call the 1800 number and have them contact the facility and let them know you're going to pick it up so they can move it to the self pick up bin

Source: Worked for FedEx customer service in a past life

Offline ErikwithaK

• View Profile
« Reply #643 on: 09:19 AM - 08/01/14 »

HAHAAHAHA Fedex is faster then hahaha you should go and break in the Fedex Warehouse :D or just stare out the window

If it ships Monday, oh well, I can deal with it. I just find it stupid that Fedex purposely lets shipments sit around because it's not "time" to deliver it yet. I haven't called to see if I can pick it up, since it's on my way home from work, but I'm sure they wont let me.

Offline Serpent

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Serpent00
« Reply #644 on: 09:22 AM - 08/01/14 »
Order number: X-15243256

Shipped :-)
"If your not First your Last"

Razor Nostromo n52
Logitech g400
Turtle Beach XP 7 w/ ACU

Admin