XIM Community

Xim4 for Battlefield Hardline  (Read 4443 times)

Offline lordy

• View Profile
Xim4 for Battlefield Hardline
« on: 03:07 PM - 07/22/14 »
Just wondering how quick ST's usually come out after a game release.

Given hardline looks very similar to BF4 would it be quite quick?

On a side note who is getting or not getting BF Hardline? and why?

Im in 2 minds after the messed up BF4 launch, I know its not the dice team this time but its still pretty much the same game and even now in BF4 there is still bugs :( Ive still put more than 300 hours into BF4 because its still great, just a shame about an odd few bugs which cause frustration some times.

Offline Burnt_Wire

• View Profile
Re: Xim4 for Battlefield Hardline
« Reply #1 on: 03:13 PM - 07/22/14 »
We'll have til next year to find out :( hardline just got pushed into 2015

Offline Web-head

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Spidey
« Reply #2 on: 03:16 PM - 07/22/14 »
I'm sure that the Hardline ST will be out around launch.  BF seems to be a fav of the XIM team, and I'm sure that they will be playing the game.

I am a huge fan of BF, but I'm not getting Hardline lol.  I have about 170hrs on BF4 PC, and 270hrs on BF4 PS4, but I'm skipping Hardline.

Graphics look bad.  Weapon selection I have a feeling will be sparse.  The High Tension map, if indicative of the other maps, seems fun, but not all that.  Aiming seems weird compared to BF4 like it's more arcadey.  The game types that I played in the beta were fun, but were very campy by the vaults and the money grab. Vehicles seemed tacked on.

Overall it seems like a fairly fun diversion, but not worth $60 to me, and def not enough to pull me away from real BF lol.

I'll save my money for BF5 and Battlefront.

Offline amak1

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Wa2En5emble
« Reply #3 on: 04:26 PM - 07/22/14 »
1 week after launch is usually the way it goes... but I didnt really have any problems using the bf4 smarty in beta... ugh 2015 for hardline? Killing me but hopefully it wont run at that ridiculously low frame rate at launch.
Ice... 15ml lime cordial... 1 dash angostura bitters... 2 oz 100% agave tequila... top off with sprite or 7 up

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 05:10 PM - 07/22/14 »
^ About a week.

Pushing back the launch makes sense. It gives them time to polish and they don't have to release in what was the most crowded launch window I've seen in a long time.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline neepz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 06:26 PM - 07/22/14 »
I love the BF series but the Hardline Beta was terrible, if that was indicative of the the final game then holding it back was the best idea.

Offline derek0129

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 10:38 AM - 07/23/14 »
Love BF series, though BF4 was a disappointing launch as it was clearly shipped too early. Glad they are bumping Hardline to get it done properly, but I gotta say... The whole premise looks stupid. I will be skipping this one and waiting for BF5. The new COD and Destiny will be more than enough time filler for me.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 10:59 AM - 07/23/14 »
I think star wars battlefront is next after hardline. I have to say though, hardline grew on me during the beta. I wouldn't play it solo like bf, its better with teamwork.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline amak1

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Wa2En5emble
« Reply #8 on: 02:13 PM - 07/23/14 »
Im pretty excited to see what dice does with battlefront, had a lot of fun with the previous ones on the original xbox.

Im pretty bored of bf4 though unfortunately, but there are a couple promising games coming out soon. Im looking forward to evolve but hopefully it wont have that valve look mech. Maybe because its on cryengine the look mech will be similar to crysis 3. Who knows.
Ice... 15ml lime cordial... 1 dash angostura bitters... 2 oz 100% agave tequila... top off with sprite or 7 up