XIM Community

Xim4 now available to pre-order with ADZ in UK  (Read 17825 times)

Offline WillMac69

• View Profile
Re: Xim4 now available to pre-order with ADZ in UK
« Reply #15 on: 02:51 AM - 07/16/14 »
guys dont forget that for the 15 more you get 1 year more warranty, ADZ gives 2 years while XIM only gives 1 year ;)
Well that would make it a little bit more worthwhile.

I just thought the exact same thing, I'd pay the extra 15 for an extra 1 year warranty, however I can't find anything on ADZ website to back this up.

The Returns page says items can be returned within 28 days but there is no mention of warranty of any kind from what I can see :(

I would go for this but I don't see anything regarding warranties either.

Offline stevenjp90

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: stevenjp90
« Reply #16 on: 03:50 AM - 07/16/14 »
Looks good...
Would like confirmation of this 2 year warranty,
Also are they getting them straight from supplier or USA if these are manufactured in the far east then they will go through a lengthy delivery periods. far east > USA > ADZ > Me..

But then that will take away all the Custom charges from me as it'll be in the price that you pay ADZ

Hmmm... then you gotta think how many they'll be getting enough to cover the initial demand / pre-orders, hopefully.

Will pop an email over to them I think...

Offline AFF

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: AFST3R
« Reply #17 on: 04:01 AM - 07/16/14 »
Sounds good but with xim3 and xim edge i just went direct

was fast, paid the tax about 15 and good to go

i can see the appeal about another year and u don't have to countdown the time for the store on here to open etc

Offline WillMac69

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 04:24 AM - 07/16/14 »
Emailed ADZ regarding warranty etc, this is the reply:

Hi William, the Xim4 comes with a 1 year warranty, i'm afraid we don't offer extended warranties beyond that.  If they are anything like previous Xim's (which I'm sure they will be) they will have a very low defect rate.  If you make the purchase through us and you do have a warranty issue, the unit would be replaced by us rather than having to ship it back to the USA, saving a bit time.  And yes, if you made the purchase now then you would receive one from the first batch we receive which I expect would make delivery to you sometime the week commencing the 4th of August.

--
Best Regards

Kris
adzdistribution.co.uk

There you go guys no extended warranty.

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 04:32 AM - 07/16/14 »
I dont trust those small reseller firms no one ever heard of. They will likely make you a hard time if there is RMA and ignore your emails or tell you some BS. Besides the RMA rate seems to be something around 0.01%.
Crusade atm: none

Offline WillMac69

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 04:37 AM - 07/16/14 »
Just added XIM4 to my basket over at ADZ and for free delivery it would be 2-5 working days and for express delivery it would be 1-2 working days and the price goes to 133.38 GBP.

Offline john smith

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 04:41 AM - 07/16/14 »
Adz. Is a ripoff I mean he will get a good discount for ordering allot of xim4 at once so basically he will be making 30+ profit per xim4 sold, I'll order it from the store

Offline Jmax123

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 04:53 AM - 07/16/14 »
Just added XIM4 to my basket over at ADZ and for free delivery it would be 2-5 working days and for express delivery it would be 1-2 working days and the price goes to 133.38 GBP.

just select the 2-5 day delivery and ADZ will upgrade it to Royal Mail next day special delivery free of charge if you pre-order, to confirm this look at the Description and it says there  ;)

All orders will be prioritised on a first come first served bases.  Any pre-orders taken before release date will benefit from free priority dispatch using Royal Mail Special Delivery (UK only).

Offline mech

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 05:01 AM - 07/16/14 »
I'm ordering from the store
XIM3 - Toshiba Regza 47" Widescreen
Belkin N52TE KB / Logitech G400 + G700 Mouse
XBOX 360 Slim 250GB
Hauppauge HD PVR2 Gaming Edition
Razer Scarab Mat / Steel Series 4HD Mat

Offline WillMac69

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 05:03 AM - 07/16/14 »

just select the 2-5 day delivery and ADZ will upgrade it to Royal Mail next day special delivery free of charge if you pre-order, to confirm this look at the Description and it says there  ;)

All orders will be prioritised on a first come first served bases.  Any pre-orders taken before release date will benefit from free priority dispatch using Royal Mail Special Delivery (UK only).

Ah, never saw that part.

Offline stevenjp90

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: stevenjp90
« Reply #25 on: 06:24 AM - 07/16/14 »
Ordered from ADZ yes only 1 yr, (I was the second person to email them about it) :p

Mainly because of the ease (no customs etc and returns will be dealt with a UK Address (easier to post back to if any problem occurs))
Still it's all paid for and now to play the waiting game.

in response to
I dont trust those small reseller firms no one ever heard of. They will likely make you a hard time if there is RMA and ignore your emails or tell you some BS.
I doubt it'll be listed as one of xim's trusted UK distributors if this was the case (purchases made via Paypal don't receive nothing then do a chargeback) responded to my email immediately

Adz. Is a ripoff I mean he will get a good discount for ordering allot of xim4 at once so basically he will be making 30+ profit per xim4 sold, I'll order it from the store
That's business? I work distributing items in the UK from the far east and everyone puts more on.
but if your that concerned then purchase bulk then you'll get a discount.

I know people are going to hate, as I've purchased via ADZ, but I can't have Custom Invoices coming to my preffered delivery address as previously Fedex/DHL/TNT etc have all billed my place of work and lets say my boss doesn't get too happy about it. Which means I'll have to do it at home which means I'll have to take a day off meaning I'll loose a days pay (more than what I will be saving) and that's if they turn up on the 'estimated delivery date' and yes as I've paid already they'll be getting the interest for it up until I receive the xim4 but who really cares :p...

Either way looking forward to this and it's still cheaper then what I was prepared to pay for it!!

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 07:51 AM - 07/16/14 »
They are based in the EU, so theres no way they can only offer 1 year warranty
Unless the UK has an exception as always, you guys really need to stop with your Non-EU stuff lol
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline steveuk

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: stebuck
« Reply #27 on: 09:12 AM - 07/16/14 »
Dunno wether to order from here or Adz  >:(

Offline Ark

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 09:24 AM - 07/16/14 »
I'd go direct from here.

If the price were more reasonable from ADZ rather than a straight up $1=1, then sure go for the reseller, but as it stands at the moment, no way.

People can argue that we are paying more because he has to import/etc but if we do that ourselves its still cheaper. I know he needs to make a profit on these, but I cant see any reason to go via ADZ.

Offline Vexz

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 09:41 AM - 07/16/14 »
The Returns page says items can be returned within 28 days but there is no mention of warranty of any kind from what I can see :(

Check their general terms and conditions. If there isn't mentioned anything about warranty there is no warranty.

Edit: Just found this. It's a FAQ about the XIM4. Answers the question for warranty.
http://www.adzdistribution.co.uk/xim4-faq-27-w.asp
« Last Edit: 09:48 AM - 07/16/14 by Vexz »

Admin