XIM Community

A couple questions from a xim3 user about the xim4  (Read 546 times)

Offline Broachster14

• View Profile
I've had a xim3 for a while now on my 360, and have spent ample time perfecting my profiles for halo3/cod using smart advanced translators.  My question is, will I be able to transfer these translators to the Xim4 exactly how they are, or will the next gen games have factors that prohibit this (for example different deadzone size/shapes etc.) Ideally, id like to be able to take my xbox360 xim3 cod ghosts profile and transfer it to xbone/xim4. If this isnt possible, will the xim4 have options for smart advanced, and boost/smoothness/acceleration/x-y ratio, etc.

I'm also interested in hearing OBsiV's thoughts on how the master chief collection will work, since its the original halo1,2,3,4, as well as the new halo 2 anniversary combined.  Will I have to switch profiles between matches depending on which game loads?  And will there be a need for new translators since halo3/4 translators already exist? The game will be exactly the same as the original, just bumped to 1080p/60fps. 

Some of these questions may not be answerable just yet, but if you have any thoughts about them please let me know!
Thank you
« Last Edit: 09:37 AM - 07/09/14 by Broachster14 »

Offline neepz

• View Profile
Re: A couple questions from a xim3 user about the xim4
« Reply #1 on: 05:54 PM - 07/07/14 »
I'd say due to differing frame rates and resolutions, the old ST's won't be up to par with a proper Xim4 ST.

Offline MrSir

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: MrSir93
Re: A couple questions from a xim3 user about the xim4
« Reply #2 on: 08:08 PM - 07/07/14 »
supposedly they are the same engines just 1080p 60fps. who knows , i used the same ST for every cod , 1 will probably work fine for all the halo's