XIM Community

Anybody have this keyboard?  (Read 5042 times)

Offline toqy

• MVP
  • (✌゚∀゚)☞ ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    • View Profile
Re: Anybody have this keyboard?
« Reply #15 on: 05:27 PM - 12/10/14 »
I want one of those Cyber Snipa keypads in a BAD way, but I cannot seem to find them anywhere. I've been watching eBay for a while now and seem to have missed a few. Anybody got good leads which won't cost me a fortune?
Try emailing them http://www.cybersnipa.com/us/contact.php
That "natural curve" you [roads] are talking about was me taking a wild guess what the game was doing (which was completely wrong of course).

😂😂😭

Offline Axelay

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 11:24 AM - 12/18/14 »
I've tried emailing them several times now, but never get a response. I feel increasingly certain  that the company has either merged with another or has gone defunct.

Offline JoelS

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: joelsoh
« Reply #17 on: 11:41 AM - 12/20/14 »
Hi guys,

Sorry for reviving this post. I just received the xim 4 (brought back from a friend in ny all the way to malaysia) and am using it with the G700s and Logitech MK240 keyboard.

While the MK240 is a logitech mouse and keyboard combo package, I only use the keyboard. When first using it, I was able to button bind anything I wanted. However, as I was toying with different combinations, the xim manager OR the keyboard stopped working properly.

For some reason, I can no longer bind any key on the PS4 controller to the CTRL, ALT, SHIFT, etc buttons. I can only seem to bind them to alphabet buttons. This wasn't an issue earlier on but now it is. Whenever I click CTRL to bind, it stays at "Listening..."

Sometimes when I click a button to bind on the xim manager, and before I click the keyboard, it immediately binds to the ] button.

This is really odd and I would appreciate some help here. Had purchased th K810 by mistake and then realized it doesnt work. If the MK240 doesnt work 100% either, I'll have to buy another keyboard and I would like to not have to do that T.T

Thanks in advance! ^^

Online OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #18 on: 11:57 AM - 12/20/14 »
It sounds like the keyboard is permanently generating a key down (the ']') which is overriding everything. When you use this keyboard with your PC, do you see it constantly pressing that key?
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Admin