XIM Community

85,000 on the board  (Read 2343 times)

Offline tweekie1

• View Profile
85,000 on the board
« on: 05:29 PM - 06/13/14 »
Seeing as how this board has 85,000 plus users at the moment. What are the chances that you (ME) will be some of the first to receive the new XIM4? Got ya'all thinking now don'nt I?

tweekie1

Offline glenn37216

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: 85,000 on the board
« Reply #1 on: 05:45 PM - 06/13/14 »
I wouldn't worry .. those aren't "active" member  listings..  ;) 

compared to previous xim launches .. you can bet the house that this one will have more supply than the demand.  ;D

Offline shantzonpoint

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: BRATSandBEER
  • PSN ID: BRATSandBEER
« Reply #2 on: 05:56 PM - 06/13/14 »
Several people also have more than one account as well. :-)  The orders for the first week will be insane tho......lol
Xim3 - Xim Edge - Xim4 - Xim Apex
Xbox One - PS4 - PC
Netgear XR500 (Netduma)
BenQ XL2720 27" 144hz Monitor
AKG K702's - Soundblaster AE-7 - ModMic 4.0
Razer Orbweaver
Logitech G604

Offline amp3d

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: amp3d
  • PSN ID: amp3d
« Reply #3 on: 07:07 PM - 06/13/14 »
Ah eventually we will all get one:-)  I do think it would be a sweet idea if they bumped previous customers to the too of the list... A loyalty thing.

But realistically there is no rush :-) this is only a video game accessory!

Offline mindworm22

• MVP
  • "I'm your huckleberry..."
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Liquidboy
« Reply #4 on: 07:49 PM - 06/13/14 »
Dual accounts or not, the registered members are vital to lurkers looking for answers and tweaks -- but in the end are only a small portion of the overall purchased / installed base. 

"You beat that horse to a bloody pulp in that circle-jerk of a thread .... and then poured the remains in a blender, pureed them, and gargled the leftovers. How you're not sick of it is beyond me." --- RookCheck

Offline str3tchnut5

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ZombieBeaverz
« Reply #5 on: 08:57 PM - 06/13/14 »
@#$% We all better be quick on the order trigger!
Xbox one
Xbox 360
Ps3
Samsung 61" tv
Custom PC
Nintendo all series
Commadore 64
Sega Dreamcast
Intellavision

Offline Dave R

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 09:26 PM - 06/13/14 »
To all who say don't be concerned ,don't get excited ,I've been waiting nearly 7 months ( as have all of us) patiences is getting thin ,saying don't be anxious is not constructive.
« Last Edit: 07:20 AM - 06/14/14 by Dave R »
One X
Apex
VG248QE
AD700
DSS2
G402 (metal skates)
Tartarus Chroma
Titan One
past xim 1,3,4

Offline lordy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 12:38 AM - 06/14/14 »
It has been said many times the number of people on the waiting list has not reached the number of units intended to be available at launch. As long as your on that list and order within 12-24 hours of receiving the release notification you should be more than fine :) its people not on that list who might miss out on the first batch

Offline RageInvader

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: I RageInvader I
« Reply #8 on: 04:48 AM - 06/14/14 »
TBH I think they should do pre-orders (with a small deposit). then that way they know exactly how many they need to pump out when there ready.
Xbox One   |   XIM4   |   G700s

Offline derek0129

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 11:09 AM - 06/14/14 »
I think they should give preference to all people that don't have a XIM4E. Also, I think they should make the price $20. Better yet, make it free if you refer a friend. Actually, they should make it free for everyone for making us wait past Q1.

While they're at bowing to our numerous opinions, they should also get on curing cancer. But only if they can do it before the end of Q4 because otherwise they are not living up to their promises. And they should only cure cancer for anyone that has been on this forum for longer than 6 months or has greater than 10,000 posts. QUALITY posts. None of this two sentence answer crap counting as a post.

Also, when there is yet another noob posting with a question around what the release date is, they should answer said person within 24 hours. We're paying customers after all and the customer is always right. However, the rest of the forum gets first rights on repeated crotch kicks on another jack*ss that can't read a sticky.

Have I missed any other unreasonable demands? I am still considering whether it's too much to demand the dev teams' first borns as sacrifice to my gaming needs. Need time to think on that one.

Admitted XIM Fanatic since 2011: XIM, XIM Edge, XIM 3, XIM 4, XIM Apex

Offline modwarfare

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Arrow of Ares
« Reply #10 on: 11:15 AM - 06/14/14 »
I think they should give preference to all people that don't have a XIM4E. Also, I think they should make the price $20. Better yet, make it free if you refer a friend. Actually, they should make it free for everyone for making us wait past Q1.

While they're at bowing to our numerous opinions, they should also get on curing cancer. But only if they can do it before the end of Q4 because otherwise they are not living up to their promises. And they should only cure cancer for anyone that has been on this forum for longer than 6 months or has greater than 10,000 posts. QUALITY posts. None of this two sentence answer crap counting as a post.

Also, when there is yet another noob posting with a question around what the release date is, they should answer said person within 24 hours. We're paying customers after all and the customer is always right. However, the rest of the forum gets first rights on repeated crotch kicks on another jack*ss that can't read a sticky.

Have I missed any other unreasonable demands? I am still considering whether it's too much to demand the dev teams' first borns as sacrifice to my gaming needs. Need time to think on that one.

what are you smoking and why are you not sharing

Offline Riexn

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Riexn
  • PSN ID: Riexn
« Reply #11 on: 09:07 PM - 06/15/14 »
I think they should give preference to all people that don't have a XIM4E. Also, I think they should make the price $20. Better yet, make it free if you refer a friend. Actually, they should make it free for everyone for making us wait past Q1.....

calm your tits.

TurboSwagg7

« Reply #12 on: 09:27 PM - 06/15/14 »
There's also probably a lot of people like me on here that almost never post but are still xim fans/users

Sitting...

And waiting...

And waiting :(

Idk if I'm considered active, maybe I am now

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 11:20 PM - 06/15/14 »
I asked a couple of times now to make it possible for the Ximmer to reserve his XIM4 in his shop account as long as there is stock and then to be on the ait list in that order. The CC info and the buying would happen at release. Very simple and very convenient to the customer. Still lot to learn there.
Crusade atm: none

Offline toon

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 09:14 AM - 06/16/14 »
Pfff,what to do.hold on to my money for XIM 4 release or buy NI Kompleet 9 upgrade.....
Luxery problems....i know.