XIM Community

How many married guys are running out of ways to hide money while we wait ?  (Read 7470 times)

Offline r0b

• Ruler of the Interwebs
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: FoaIey
  • PSN ID: FoaIey
I'm married, but don't need to hide ... although I wouldn't say that I'm rubbing it in her face that I'm buying the XIM4!  8)
PSN: FoaIey /// XBOX: FoaIey /// Origin: FoaIey /// XIM: 3/E/4e/4

Offline beansberry

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: beansberry
You guys are making it seem like you're buying weed.  ;D

Depending on someones wife you might have to use the same tactics as buying illegal drugs.  Only difference is the punishment is WAY WORSE if she catches you!

With that said my wife is my biggest fan! And when it comes to gaming I MUST HAVE THE BEST and I don't @#$% about her coach purse fetish! So it goes both ways!

Offline wintersxxx868

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Wintersxxx868
  • PSN ID: Wintersx866
You guys are making it seem like you're buying weed.  ;D

Depending on someones wife you might have to use the same tactics as buying illegal drugs.  Only difference is the punishment is WAY WORSE if she catches you!

With that said my wife is my biggest fan! And when it comes to gaming I MUST HAVE THE BEST and I don't @#$% about her coach purse fetish! So it goes both ways!
So true LOL...

It's even worse when your girl keeps every single receipt and double checks the credit card bills each month...

Offline Sh1nob1

• View Profile
LOL!!! hide money???!!! whatttttt....... guess we know who wear the pants in that household hahaha..
()xxxxxxxxx||::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
        Eat, Sleep ,Assasinate

Offline nursenathaniel

• View Profile
My wife is aware of my obsession with my xim3.  I'm so looking forward to the xim4. I have my money saved and ready to spend.

Offline wunderdunce

• View Profile
My wife is visiting family overseas and had me make a list of stuff I wanted to keep me occupied while she is gone, the XIM 4 was on the list, the rest of the stuff she bought for me before she left.  8)

Greatest. Wife. Ever.

Offline FortyOne

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Forty0ne
  • PSN ID: Forty_One
hiding the xim is easy the hard part is......"Are you playing the new call of duty you wanted?........Where did you get the money
"

Offline abc123

• MVP
  • It's as easy as ABC 123
    • View Profile
    • unofficial xim api cloud for configs
  • Gamertag: Dr Donkey Kong
hiding the xim is easy the hard part is......"Are you playing the new call of duty you wanted?........Where did you get the money"

I always just respond with, all the call of duties are the same.  I can't tell them apart anymore...how could she? :) call her bluff.

Offline wintersxxx868

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Wintersxxx868
  • PSN ID: Wintersx866
hiding the xim is easy the hard part is......"Are you playing the new call of duty you wanted?........Where did you get the money"

I always just respond with, all the call of duties are the same.  I can't tell them apart anymore...how could she? :) call her bluff.
As you can see wife, my xim3 broke and was under warranty.  Customer service said it was no longer made and sent me the newest model LOL

Offline oOmantisOo

• View Profile
Im marrying in october and me and my wife will have two xim4s ;)

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
absolutely important to have a wife who undestands the game addiction we all suffer from.

Hello, Im roads and I am computer game addicted
Crusade atm: none

Offline solly

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Solicitor 501

As you can see wife, my xim3 broke and was under warranty.  Customer service said it was no longer made and sent me the newest model LOL

This one wins!
« Last Edit: 12:13 PM - 05/28/14 by solly »

Offline r0b

• Ruler of the Interwebs
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: FoaIey
  • PSN ID: FoaIey

This one wins!
[/quote]I've used this method for so many things ... A40s, Denon AVR-4806, etc...
PSN: FoaIey /// XBOX: FoaIey /// Origin: FoaIey /// XIM: 3/E/4e/4

Offline peterkozmd

• View Profile
First off be a man and just say yeah i bought something. It's a marriage your entitled to buy stuff occasionally without resorting to hiding it like a child who did something naughty. As long as its not really exuberant and outside of your means financially spend it. Do your spending within reason and there's no reason to do it nor feel guilty about it. As long as your kids and wife are taken care of and not lacking in basic needs and bills are paid just get it.

Also with alot of women its a control issue for some; yeah i'll risk sounding sexist for a second if i may. Women do not have much authority in society in the workplace and as heads of the house as much as we wanna play off today. For some women in relationships it helps them to feel important and essential. Whether a stay at home mom or a woman working at her career. Let her feel like she's in charge of finances but still spend within reason. Women are also hypocritical at times and will spend on stuff we find frivolous (more shoes?) while meanwhile judging you on your interests "Games? How old are you?"

Lie if you must but lie like a man with conviction that he has the right to do as he wants. Your a man and being afraid of a woman would make our ancestors laugh and cry in shame.  Besides do you really think women are that observant? oh yeah that plastic xim i've had it for ages! yeah i picked up some game thingie cheap at a garage sale. The list of excuses is long.

Like a bank hiding illegal funds become good at laundering that money for your own needs.

Offline peterkozmd

• View Profile
good one rob; if you already have a massive collection another new game controller whatever you can usually brush it off with plausible deniablity. Women will try to bluff you into admittance oh. Like they really walk by and literally take a mental inventory of it? It's like me with my wives b.s items. You really think i take a personal inventory of that and take notice?

Admin