XIM Community

XCMLive announce the XFPS 3 Sniper Plus  (Read 2802 times)

Offline miraged

• View Profile
XCMLive announce the XFPS 3 Sniper Plus
« on: 02:36 AM - 03/28/08 »
Function and features

Compatible with all xbox 360 ô games

Compatible with all versions of xbox 360 ô consoles

Compatible with new version of xbox 360 ô wired controller

Can map all the 360 controller keys (include both analog sticks) to any key of the keyboard.

Compatible with 95 % of different kind of mouse and keyboard.

High sensitivity ,precision and smoothness

Built in Turbo (Auto Fire) functionality. Independent Auto fire buttons: Eight customizable auto-fire buttons

Can adjust the mouse sensitivity from 2 extra wheels with 16 levels of adjustment for X and Y sensitivity to adapt perfectly to every mice.

Connect PS2ô compatible controllers to your Xbox360ô

Compatible with PS2ô joypads, light guns, racing wheels, dancing mats & more

Official Website: XCMLive.com

http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?t=106097

Haha did anyone expect another version xD???

Offline Cyclone

• View Profile
Re: XCMLive announce the XFPS 3 Sniper Plus
« Reply #1 on: 05:41 AM - 03/28/08 »
Here we go again...  ::)

I think they're going to keep trying to make this stuff again and again.  :(

"Hey! I know what we can do to make this product sell! Make it Tan! Or better yet make it every color of the rainbow!"

Offline miraged

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06:54 AM - 03/28/08 »
Haha yeah, well to be honest I didn't expect a new version this soon. But it seems people are buying it, otherwise they would just get rid of it :s.

Offline doc_shock

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: D0C Shock
« Reply #3 on: 08:19 AM - 03/28/08 »
Well spank my @#$% and call me a @#$% like I didn't see that one coming, I think they need to make a purple one next and call it the spanker plus that way you know your getting screwed by looking at the color of the damned thing.

Offline chessjr3030

• View Profile
    • 3dmillermeter
« Reply #4 on: 09:08 AM - 03/28/08 »
Haha yeah, well to be honest I didn't expect a new version this soon. But it seems people are buying it, otherwise they would just get rid of it :s.

ofcourse poeple are still buying Xfps. you still need them for "XIM" and many don't want to wait for the "XIM2" but but once it's released sells for the Xfps will drop
Lovin my XIM1

Offline nickstudy

• MVP
  • Xim360 Tester. All Hail Xim360!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09:14 AM - 03/28/08 »
I believe the sales they are getting are from xim users and they think it because the product is great or something, when we really just need them to sit there and look pretty so we can run our xim.

Xim 2 hits = end of XFPS lameness.
Happy Xim360 tester (former)

Gamertag ii TR00F ii
That's 2 i's a space a TR then 2 zero's an F then a space then 2 more i's.

Offline miraged

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 09:51 AM - 03/28/08 »
I doubt that everyone who wants to get a XIM buys a Sniper (at least not if you're not a millionaire xD). Well I just got my XFPS (Black) and its only god thing is the PS2 port. Halo 3 with a PS2 pad was kinda fun, well VF5 was awesome XD.

Offline Ding Chavez

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: DcIhNaGv3z
« Reply #7 on: 12:11 PM - 03/28/08 »
How many times can this company crap in a box and get people to buy it?

Offline chessjr3030

• View Profile
    • 3dmillermeter
« Reply #8 on: 12:24 PM - 03/28/08 »
I doubt that everyone who wants to get a XIM buys a Sniper (at least not if you're not a millionaire xD). Well I just got my XFPS (Black) and its only god thing is the PS2 port. Halo 3 with a PS2 pad was kinda fun, well VF5 was awesome XD.

Where did you find a (black)Xfps I havenít seen one on eBay in awhile . I donít think XCM makes them anymore. Iím tired of waiting for the XIM2 but I refuse to spend  80$ to 100$ for crap(Xfps sniper)

So Iím stuck waiting for XIM2, Iím sure XIM2 will kick @#$%, but I have no clue when it will be done and released and I have no patience.
Lovin my XIM1

Offline derektm

• View Profile
    • Derektm.com
« Reply #9 on: 12:45 PM - 03/28/08 »
We are getting VERY close  ;)

Offline chessjr3030

• View Profile
    • 3dmillermeter
« Reply #10 on: 01:04 PM - 03/28/08 »

;DThanks for that derktm ;D

I'd rather hear "we are close"
than the canned "when it's done ???" crap
Lovin my XIM1

Offline miraged

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 01:22 PM - 03/28/08 »

Where did you find a (black)Xfps I havenít seen one on eBay in awhile . I donít think XCM makes them anymore. Iím tired of waiting for the XIM2 but I refuse to spend  80$ to 100$ for crap(Xfps sniper)

So Iím stuck waiting for XIM2, Iím sure XIM2 will kick @#$%, but I have no clue when it will be done and released and I have no patience.

Eh I am in Europe ^^

But I guess when I get my XIM, XIM2 will come out the very same day XD.

Offline Ding Chavez

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: DcIhNaGv3z
« Reply #12 on: 01:48 PM - 03/28/08 »
How close is very close?  Days, weeks, months?

Team Swat is starting up again today and will only run till March 31.  Then on Monday the MLG playlist will hit Halo 3.  Then April 15th the new maps come out.  There is a lot Halo 3 gameplay that is going to be happening VERY soon.

Additionally I am hovering right below brigadier and my K/D ratio is droppingÖ I am officially below the 2.0 mark.  I need a boostÖ because as good as XIM is, its flaws in Halo 3 are beginning to feel more and more apparent (Itís still way better then the alternative XFPS).

Offline nickstudy

• MVP
  • Xim360 Tester. All Hail Xim360!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 03:30 PM - 03/28/08 »
How close is very close?  Days, weeks, months?

Team Swat is starting up again today and will only run till March 31.  Then on Monday the MLG playlist will hit Halo 3.  Then April 15th the new maps come out.  There is a lot Halo 3 gameplay that is going to be happening VERY soon.

Additionally I am hovering right below brigadier and my K/D ratio is droppingÖ I am officially below the 2.0 mark.  I need a boostÖ because as good as XIM is, its flaws in Halo 3 are beginning to feel more and more apparent (Itís still way better then the alternative XFPS).

I feel ya, I was at 1.86 for a while, now I am at 1.07 (last I checked). Yes, xim rocks more than the controller - but still has it's drawbacks that once you are really intimate with Halo 3 you just wish it was 15-20% "Tighter" feeling.

Yes, I am 100% with ya on that.
Happy Xim360 tester (former)

Gamertag ii TR00F ii
That's 2 i's a space a TR then 2 zero's an F then a space then 2 more i's.