XIM Community

Config Cyclyng Hotkeys  (Read 976 times)

Offline roberb

• View Profile
Config Cyclyng Hotkeys
« on: 06:32 PM - 04/08/14 »
Have a question about XIM manager; when you have Manager open and XIM4b working are the Config Cycling Hotkeys (Under Global settings) supposed to work? They work only if I close the Manager otherwise the hotkeys do not cycle the configurations; I can see the keystrokes (mousestrokes, I’m using G700) when I press the keys at the bottom of the Manager but no change in config.
“resistance is futile (if < 1 ohm)”

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Config Cyclyng Hotkeys
« Reply #1 on: 07:11 PM - 04/08/14 »
Yes that's intended, when xim manager is open you can only load a new config through the ui's load button. Global hotkeys and config cycle should work when manager is closed.
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Offline roberb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07:19 PM - 04/08/14 »
Yes that's intended, when xim manager is open you can only load a new config through the ui's load button. Global hotkeys and config cycle should work when manager is closed.

Thanks mist, just wanted to make sure it wasn't something I was doing.  :)
“resistance is futile (if < 1 ohm)”

Offline GreyMouser

• MVP
  • Mostly PC now until a great exclusive pops up.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/GreyingGamer
« Reply #3 on: 05:06 PM - 04/19/14 »
I'm also having this problem! But no cycling even AFTER I close manager on my tablet (even turn off bt via airplane mode).

Have XIM mgr 041614 on my Nexus 7. (Yes, I deleted 032914 before dl'ing 0416). kb is in my sig. I can only change configs through manager.

UPDATE: Found a fix. Have to unplug the XIM4E from the console, replug, then press the PS button on the controller.
« Last Edit: 07:37 PM - 04/19/14 by GreyMouser »
Loadout: kb = Rantopad with Gateron red switches (model RT101-0005); m = g403; PS4 controllers = official; XIM =  XIM4