XIM Community

Can we please get another estimate as to the release date?  (Read 36793 times)

Offline Pneumatic

• View Profile
Re: Can we please get another estimate as to the release date?
« Reply #30 on: 11:46 PM - 04/12/14 »
Money isn't a determining factor in what I use but if the Venom meets my needs i will be in no big rush.  I will know in a few days when it gets here. :)

You miss the point. It doesn't matter if the venom meets your needs. You fall in the 'i have too much money' camp. I mean, most people here aren't getting the venom or anything else because they don't want to have to pay for an inferior product when the better product is right around the corner. But for rich people, it doesn't matter, you'll buy whatever you need to satisfy your needs as quickly as possible.

That being said, I will bet my left nut that you'll end up getting the XIM4 anyways. No rush if the venom is good enough? Yah, I'll bet my other nut you place your order ASAP once its released.

You're probably right in my case and your nuts are safe.  :)  I can't speak for others who may make the same decision I made to get something else after this long wait.

I went and bought a PS4 today and used party chat to chat with guys I haven't talked in months.  I am ready to get back to it so I am happy to have SOMETHING on the way and I am certain there are many others in the same boat.   As for it being inferior, again, we (or at least "I") will see.  Neither you or I have played with it yet.  I am betting its not too bad but since I will probably have both units I will be able to intelligently speak to the differences.  As it stands, you are just a fanboy speculating about something you have never used and your opinion means literally nothing to me. 

To the "too much money" thing...  I don't believe there is such a thing.  ;)

- PS4 - XIM4 - G502 (12k dpi / 500 report rate) - Sony Nav - ASUS MX279H -

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 11:51 PM - 04/12/14 »
It would make even more sense to buy an Edge for sub 100$ that is soon discontinued than buying any competitors product. I am sure there are people here that will PM you to buy their Edge with BT stick and wait for the remaining couple of weeks.
Crusade atm: none

Offline DevilW07F3

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 12:09 AM - 04/13/14 »
It's rather amusing how wound up some people are getting. Sure it's some badass piece of hardware, sure there's no release date set I stone. Blah blah blah. I'm starting to think some of the guys asking this need some extra curricular activities....... Believe me I want this ever bit as bad if not worse. But hey, I won't be getting one until the store has them and ships me one. There won't be idle threats from me.

If I want a Ferrari and I can't have one for a few months I'm sure as he'll not going to go out and buy a Saturn. 

Offline izzy

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 01:42 AM - 04/13/14 »

If I want a Ferrari and I can't have one for a few months I'm sure as he'll not going to go out and buy a Saturn.

Well that's your choice.

Some other people would choose to buy or lease another vehicle (place competitors name here)  so they can move around till their Ferrari (XIM4) arrives.

They are not going to sit indoors (consoles gathering dust) or take the bus (controller) till the Ferrari (XIM4) is delivered.

Offline Sif Noob

• MVP
  • As If!!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel!
  • Gamertag: sif noob
  • PSN ID: T3h_GrayWo1f3
« Reply #34 on: 03:17 AM - 04/13/14 »
As it stands, you are just a fanboy speculating about something you have never used and your opinion means literally nothing to me. 
I don't have to drive a Ferrari to know it out classes a Hyundai.
Xim > competitor product. Simple. It's not speculation. It's not fanboyism. It's fact.
AD700+DSS2/ g500s/ CM QuickFire TK/ asus VX238H/ xbone/ x360/ ps3/ ps4/ xim4!- FTW :P

Offline flubberchops

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 05:35 AM - 04/13/14 »
I simply got my hands on a cronus max and run my xim3 through it ... bit jittery but once u set it up its passable ... like everyone else on here im anxious to get my mits on the xim4 .... bf4 is actually starting to be enjoyable minus the controller

Offline Joker76

• No asterisks in this lifetime, only scoreboards.
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Drunkn Joker
« Reply #36 on: 05:46 AM - 04/13/14 »
I mean this in the most respectful way; ETAs mean squat. The Beta was delayed for weeks, updates were few and far between, and Obsiv said he'd be disappointed if XIM4 didn't ship by end of Q1. I know they've been working hard to get things done but the team is small and I think they've committed to unrealistic deadlines in recent months. @#$% happens.

I hope Q2 is accurate but based on the vagueness of it, I'm not holding my breath. It's pretty much out of their hands now anyway. The manufacturer has control over how fast they can build/ship the units. Until then I'm fine with using the beta as long as we keep getting updated STs.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 07:29 AM - 04/13/14 »
Read the development blog guys, obsivis already in the production
Then he only needs to ship them to the US and the sale can start
Q2 definitely will be the release
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline willthetech

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 08:21 AM - 04/13/14 »
I would prefer to know price so i can budget for it.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 08:37 AM - 04/13/14 »
Save 150$ and you surely have enough backed up, i doubt itll be 149,99$ so the money you saved should even be sufficient for shipping if you are in the US :)
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline bf4onps4

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 11:55 AM - 04/13/14 »
It's rather amusing how wound up some people are getting. Sure it's some badass piece of hardware, sure there's no release date set I stone. Blah blah blah. I'm starting to think some of the guys asking this need some extra curricular activities....... Believe me I want this ever bit as bad if not worse. But hey, I won't be getting one until the store has them and ships me one. There won't be idle threats from me.

Dude, i asked and received my answer. I was worried it was now estimated to be a q3 release but it is not. I can wait 1-2 months no problem. Quit judging me....unless you are referring to those caving over a couple of months or those who need something more definite than estimated 1-2 months away.
« Last Edit: 12:00 PM - 04/13/14 by bf4onps4 »

Offline Dave R

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 02:18 PM - 04/13/14 »
Yes, it'll be Q2.
thanks for the update,that's the lifeline I needed,good to know Christmas comes no latter than 30 June
One X
Apex
VG248QE
AD700
DSS2
G402 (metal skates)
Tartarus Chroma
Titan One
past xim 1,3,4

Offline RageInvader

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: I RageInvader I
« Reply #42 on: 02:39 PM - 04/13/14 »
I give up already and i'm buying a XIM edge and bt adaptor with the money I have saved up.

once i have saved up enough money again i'll buy the xim4
Xbox One   |   XIM4   |   G700s

Offline DevilW07F3

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 04:00 PM - 04/13/14 »

Dude, i asked and received my answer. I was worried it was now estimated to be a q3 release but it is not. I can wait 1-2 months no problem. Quit judging me....unless you are referring to those caving over a couple of months or those who need something more definite than estimated 1-2 months away.

It's not an attack on you persay. If you took it as such, then I apologize. I'm referring to anyone whining and complaining about price, pre orders cost, going to he competition etc. notice I said "whining" and "complaining". Draw you own conclusions.  Though to be fair I can almost promise you that the ones I'm referring to most likely haven't reached puberty (yes that's sarcasm) and the others, most likely Trolls that have no live other than on online world.

Offline mazzachief

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 01:36 PM - 04/14/14 »
lol at all you lot with the fanboy @#$%
i have had the venom x it works perfect, the only limitations to any device is the console its played on.
its laggy due to the crappy fps, i should know i have ps4.
gone back to pc now cause its worth the extra cash
please please please dont be fanboys all the keyboard adapters are the same oh apart from the xim will allow you to program from your phone, whoopeee flaming dooo.
so the moral of this comment is, grow the @#$% up!!!
fanboys at the ready?? haha sad @#$%

Admin