XIM Community

Warface config request  (Read 4975 times)

Offline SQUINT

• View Profile
Warface config request
« on: 12:56 PM - 03/29/14 »
Just me requesting yet another config.Tried to tweak my blackops and Cod's etc on it but I cant seem to get a good feel.Tried changing xyratio,update rate etc and I only seem to make things worse :(

Can anybody help me please?

Any xim2 users have something,anything that has a bearable feel to it?

Note: I followed Hold on Johnson's advice and tried zens config here -->

http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=16170.0

and it seems to be working just fine for me
« Last Edit: 06:23 PM - 03/29/14 by SQUINT »

Offline Orson

• View Profile
Re: Warface config request
« Reply #1 on: 07:22 PM - 04/04/14 »
Using CoD Black Ops 2 XIM3 ST is not very good. It doesn't even get close to what's needed. I hope the XIM3 ST is made for Warface Beta as it's virtually unplayable without a custom ST for this game.
« Last Edit: 09:35 PM - 04/06/14 by Orson »

Offline SQUINT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 02:18 PM - 04/06/14 »
Well I have not yet tried a XIM with ST as I have only bought the XIM2 until the next gen comes out,but no doubt with ST is is leaps above my XIM2.

That being said I do have to disagree with you on Warface being unplayable without ST though,as I am probably averaging a 1.65 k/d while using a slightly tweaked version of Zens XIM edge BF3 config,and its not uncommon for me to hit games as high as 36-6.Its a bad round if I hit 1.2 k/d or under which is very rare.

Offline Orson

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09:41 PM - 04/06/14 »
I just find the lack of 1:1 very invasive.  I'm very picky about what feel I like when I play.  If it's not very 'direct' and feels more 'relative', like a lot of games do with the wrong ST, then I'd rather wait than play crippled.  There's plenty others out there that feel the same.

Offline SQUINT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 04:08 PM - 04/07/14 »
Totally understand what youre saying bro and im not trying to get in a battle with ya :) but not too long ago my XIM2 was the toppa-most of the poppa-most before the introduction of ST on the newer models was introduced.People were not using words like "crippled" or "unplayable" when they had it :)

Without my XIM2 in Warface,having to rely on a controller,the only stats I could be leaderboard at the end of the round would be "most bumps into walls for the match" so unplayable it is not :p  Would I be doing better with a model with a ST config?Of course,but im making do until the 4's are released.

I was just pointing out to other xim2 users that for me Zens bf3 config feels not too shabby and maybe give it a try seeing as no other post concerning Waface and the XIM2 were made.

Online mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09:37 PM - 04/07/14 »
Hey Squint,

Deadzone: 7900 Square
TE: .62
YX Ratio: 1.65
Smoothness: 0
DD: 0

Use Square if you want more responsive movements at the cost of "jaggies"/"stair stepping" on YX axis
Use Circle if you want smoother YX movements similar to angle snapping at the cost of fluid/responsive movement.

This game needs a ST, you can only do so much with a standard. The angle stuff doesn't bother me much but there is a change in velocity somewhere that really throws you off. Using a standard will be a balance between sensitivity and TE. A sensitivity and/or mouse swipe too high and that velocity change will kick in. Raising the TE will only mean you will have to raise your sensitivity as well.

Adjust to your liking, hope it helps.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline SQUINT

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 02:09 AM - 04/08/14 »
Thank you ever so much as always Mist! My XIM2 guru to the rescue yet again :)

I feel bad that by tonight im going to be hoping you answer my newest thread that I will be making titled "Titanfall config request please " lol

I bought the xbox 1 titanfall bundle the day they came out,but I stopped playing it after the tutorial lol 
Got the money in paypal just itching to get the next gen'er.Can't wait!

Again thanks a bunch!

Offline SQUINT

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 10:30 AM - 04/09/14 »
Config works way better for me so thanks again Mist

Admin