Consumer Neglect  (Read 10663 times)

Offline singlecoilpickup

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: CoilTap
  • PSN ID: singlecoilpickup
Re: Consumer Neglect
« Reply #15 on: 10:53 PM - 04/05/14 »
It's even more childish to come here with your four posts and claim anyone owes you anything.
Xbox One / PC
XIM Apex / Logitech G Pro Keyboard / Logitech G900
Astro MixAmp Pro TR / Sennheiser HD598 / Blue Yeti Mic

Offline richbambam360

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ShmupPlayr71
  • PSN ID: richC18
« Reply #16 on: 10:58 PM - 04/05/14 »
theres lots of details & info given out about the xim4 so the xim team haven't left any future xim4 consumers in the dark at all,All the info & updates can be found on the xim4 forum page the only thing that nobody knows yet is a release date & that is purely because it isnt 100% ready to go yet
PC-

PS4-

Offline zsgarrison

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: zsgarrison
« Reply #17 on: 11:01 PM - 04/05/14 »
I don't intend to argue without being constructive. All I'm saying is its good to be transparent. And nobody here would be upset if dev kept us up to date

Offline zsgarrison

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 11:04 PM - 04/05/14 »
It's even more childish to come here with your four posts and claim anyone owes you anything.

You lost all respect when I saw the EMG pickup picture dude.. go play green day on your esp guitar.

Offline Rastajin

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Sirstratos
« Reply #19 on: 11:06 PM - 04/05/14 »
Great job on keeping us up to date xim team. I have read alot more than i posted but the majority of us know keeping us up on progress and a great product keeps us ready to pull the trigger as soon as its ready.

Offline singlecoilpickup

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 11:13 PM - 04/05/14 »

You lost all respect when I saw the EMG pickup picture dude.. go play green day on your esp guitar.

I'm very distraught that you don't like my avatar. What ever will I do with my life now? Clearly attacking my avatar proves your position in this thread to be the correct one as well as demonstrates a level of maturity I could only pray to match.

Also, Green Day doesn't use ESP guitars or EMG pickups. But one so smart as yourself clearly already knew that.
Xbox One / PC

Offline RookCheck

• MVP
  • Your move.
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: RookCheck
« Reply #21 on: 11:17 PM - 04/05/14 »
We are consumers. I see over and over again people defending the release date of the new Xim4. It didn't come out now.. give him time.. Let's wait and see what happens. It is the developers job to keep the consumer updated on the release date of a product that is in demand. In any other industry the neglect to inform the consumer is called an immature company. An immature company cannot meet the demand of the consumer and fails before it succeeds. I'd like to hear from the devs.. the creator.. This speculation is in my opinion a terrible way of doing business.. and it is a reflection of what we are going to get in the Xim4. All it would take is someone to invest a bit of money, and this project would be beaten to the ground. So please, dev, when CAN we expect this Xim4 to come into play?

Mmmmmmm, you're wrong.

This isn't constructive, it's whining. You aren't owed anything, and to be blunt, have no idea how a business is run. If this company was going to fail, it wouldn't be now, in its 4th product line. Xbox, Sony, Apple, all released their products when they were ready, not when people demanded them.

We get it. You want your XIM 4. Everyone does. It isn't ready yet, there isn't an ETA, and when there is we'll be given that info. Until then you may have a more comfortable wait if you're not perched so high on your horse.
I swear to god I will bring forth a rage so complete in it's fury that your innards would boil from the sheer amount of energy pouring from your monitor.

Rook said everything that can be said.

Offline zsgarrison

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 11:18 PM - 04/05/14 »

I'm very distraught that you don't like my avatar. What ever will I do with my life now? Clearly attacking my avatar proves your position in this thread to be the correct one as well as demonstrates a level of maturity I could only pray to match.

Also, Green Day doesn't use ESP guitars or EMG pickups. But one so smart as yourself clearly already knew that.

Offline zsgarrison

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 11:21 PM - 04/05/14 »
We are consumers. I see over and over again people defending the release date of the new Xim4. It didn't come out now.. give him time.. Let's wait and see what happens. It is the developers job to keep the consumer updated on the release date of a product that is in demand. In any other industry the neglect to inform the consumer is called an immature company. An immature company cannot meet the demand of the consumer and fails before it succeeds. I'd like to hear from the devs.. the creator.. This speculation is in my opinion a terrible way of doing business.. and it is a reflection of what we are going to get in the Xim4. All it would take is someone to invest a bit of money, and this project would be beaten to the ground. So please, dev, when CAN we expect this Xim4 to come into play?

welcome to the debate.. read my other responses and I think you'll understand a little better.

Mmmmmmm, you're wrong.

This isn't constructive, it's whining. You aren't owed anything, and to be blunt, have no idea how a business is run. If this company was going to fail, it wouldn't be now, in its 4th product line. Xbox, Sony, Apple, all released their products when they were ready, not when people demanded them.

We get it. You want your XIM 4. Everyone does. It isn't ready yet, there isn't an ETA, and when there is we'll be given that info. Until then you may have a more comfortable wait if you're not perched so high on your horse.

Offline zsgarrison

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 11:23 PM - 04/05/14 »

I wasn't being literal.. I just couldn't think of anyone who actually uses those @#$% pickups. You'll be okay though, we can save you.. Pick up a PRS.

Offline bluemanemt2

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 11:26 PM - 04/05/14 »
Look dude, with your last post about the guitar thing you sound like you might have a shred of good guy in you. So shut the hell up with this @#$% about the devs owing the consumers anything. Stay on everyone's good side and just join team XIM and the thousands of people waiting equally impatiently for the XIM4 to come out.

Offline singlecoilpickup

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 11:27 PM - 04/05/14 »
I wasn't being literal.. I just couldn't think of anyone who actually uses those @#$% pickups. You'll be okay though, we can save you.. Pick up a PRS.

Oh noes. Our ears like different things. Clearly that makes you much smarter. Also, you're making some bold assumptions about my personal belongings based solely upon a jpg on a random forum.

But, as this thread proves, making bold assumptions based on shreds of information seems to be your bag.
Xbox One / PC

Offline zsgarrison

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 11:28 PM - 04/05/14 »
Look dude, with your last post about the guitar thing you sound like you might have a shred of good guy in you. So shut the hell up with this @#$% about the devs owing the consumers anything. Stay on everyone's good side and just join team XIM and the thousands of people waiting equally impatiently for the XIM4 to come out.

I like this guy

Offline zsgarrison

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 11:29 PM - 04/05/14 »

Oh noes. Our ears like different things. Clearly that makes you much smarter. Also, you're making some bold assumptions about my personal belongings based solely upon a jpg on a random forum.

But, as this thread proves, making bold assumptions based on shreds of information seems to be your bag.

you have an esp don't you?

Offline singlecoilpickup

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 11:30 PM - 04/05/14 »
you have an esp don't you?

Sure don't. Not at present.
Xbox One / PC