XIM Community

Flight stick  (Read 2663 times)

Offline Syko7

• View Profile
Flight stick
« on: 06:38 PM - 04/03/14 »
Sorry I don't know if this was asked, but are there any flight sticks that I can use with this . I want to use a flight stick in my left hand and mouse the right . if possible what is the best flight sticks I could buy. Thank you!

Offline Rastajin

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Sirstratos
Re: Flight stick
« Reply #1 on: 06:43 AM - 04/04/14 »
I to would like to use my ch flightstick pro 518.
Maby mr. xim can add support for our sticks.

Offline owenwilson

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: cAz-1986
« Reply #2 on: 07:00 AM - 04/04/14 »
I would like to play with my Cyborg FLY 5. This device is also not support. If ObSiv don't include this feature we must hope that there is a XimCommander for XIM 4. Are there any informationen about XimCommander?

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07:09 AM - 04/04/14 »
Obsiv said once that theres a chance for a comeback of the xim commander in some sort of way
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline glenn37216

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 08:48 AM - 04/04/14 »
If the commander gets supported will it produce any noticeable lag ? Would love to use some of my high end sticks and pedals on this generation of consoles - lag or not.  ;D

Offline Syko7

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 10:00 AM - 04/05/14 »
So there is no flight sticks supported? What other options do I have to replace the keyboard in my left hand? Don't get me wrong i love the keyboard for first person shooters just looking to try something new. Thanks appreciate all the info
« Last Edit: 10:19 AM - 04/05/14 by Syko7 »

Offline Spicy Noodles

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 10:23 AM - 04/05/14 »
What is the commander, can you still buy it ?

Browse through this section of the forum: http://xim4.com/community/index.php?board=56.0

It's software that ran as a middle man on your pc, so for instance instead of having your keyboard/mouse/joystick etc connected to xim, youd have them connected to your pc, and your pc connected to xim.

I'm sure there is a tiny bit of lag that gets introduced, but I doubt it's noticeable to most people. I used to use it all the time and never found my self thinking "OH MAN! I TOTALLY JUST DIED DUE TO THAT EXTRA TINY BIT OF LAG THAT XIM COMMANDER ADDED!"