XIM Community

PS4 Ghosts players?  (Read 5036 times)

Offline synda

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: synda
Re: PS4 Ghosts players?
« Reply #30 on: 07:02 AM - 03/23/14 »
I've been part of the XIM community pre XIM3 and have switched to PS4 as my main gaming console.
I'm also eagerly awaiting XIM4 release and would love to team up with fellow XIM players. I'm located in the US southeast region.

PSN: xSYNDAx

Offline Mannon

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 12:09 PM - 03/23/14 »
I just got my xim working a few days ago. I've waited to get it going before I ever even tried multiplayer lol. Now that I've played it, I think it sucks. Might just be the fact that I'm run n gun like crazy and have zero map knowledge yet. 

Offline W34KN35S

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: W34KN35S
  • PSN ID: z-W34KN35S-z
« Reply #32 on: 01:26 AM - 03/24/14 »
really only play tdm , just bought my edge a few hours ago on ebay lol , my kd on 360 was around 3.0 before i stopped playing look forward to playing with yal

Offline rezneffix

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 01:57 PM - 03/24/14 »
Guys I have been thinking about picking up the game. I was very frustrated with how bad it played on 360. The lag/hit detection issues really got to me. On top of that with the low TTK it seemed at times I didn't even know how I died but I simply just fell and the killcam showed me what happened.

So, before I decide to go pick it up please give me some feedback on how it plays on ps4. Is it less frustrating and more consistent connectivity wise. I have been playing some bf4 lately but something seems off with that game and just not enjoying it a whole lot. Anyways, let me know your thoughts on this matter. Thanks.

Offline kumacakes

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: kumacakes
« Reply #34 on: 12:08 PM - 04/02/14 »
Anyone part of any decent US based Ghost clans? I'm looking for one to join - and gaming with fellow ximmers would be icing on top.

Offline chad20

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 04:58 PM - 04/02/14 »
Guys I have been thinking about picking up the game. I was very frustrated with how bad it played on 360. Tseemlag/hit detection issues really got to me. On top of that with the low TTK it seemed at times I didn't even know how I died but I simply just fell and the killcam showed me what happened.

So, before I decide to go pick it up please give me some feedback on how it plays on ps4. Is it less frustrating and more consistent connectivity wise. I have been playing some bf4 lately but something seems off with that game and just not enjoying it a whole lot. Anyways, let me know your thoughts on this matter. Thanks.

I am not having very good luck with it. I can do good 1 game and not be able to kill anyone the next, in the same loby. I have more fun playing bf4 and I have always been a cod fan. I have to camp a lot more just to go positive on cod.

Offline Gurnaldo

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 01:37 AM - 04/03/14 »
Is there a UK/EU Clan in the community XD

Offline r0b

• Ruler of the Interwebs
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: FoaIey
  • PSN ID: FoaIey
« Reply #37 on: 10:51 AM - 04/03/14 »
Anyone part of any decent US based Ghost clans? I'm looking for one to join - and gaming with fellow ximmers would be icing on top.
I'm a WickedElite member, but as far as I know we're an xbox only clan. So during clan wars, I'm on my 360. Actually, until I have a good solution for mouse and keyboard, I primarily play on the 360 for ghosts.

I do however love playing Warframe, that game is surprising at how good it is ...
PSN: FoaIey /// XBOX: FoaIey /// Origin: FoaIey /// XIM: 3/E/4e/4

Offline Bronxstalker

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 11:46 AM - 04/03/14 »
Guys I have been thinking about picking up the game. I was very frustrated with how bad it played on 360. Tseemlag/hit detection issues really got to me. On top of that with the low TTK it seemed at times I didn't even know how I died but I simply just fell and the killcam showed me what happened.

With the XIM?  I feel the same way, it's unlike any other CoD game.  I feel some games I could do ok, and then others, extremely horrible.  I mean, like going 0-10.  I think this game has a crap load of lag, and without the ping bars, we just don't know how bad it is. 
I can't begin to tell you how bad it is when I hit someone a few times, and kill cam shows him not getting hit....happens more often than any other CoD game I can think of.

Ghost is truly garbage.

I am not having very good luck with it. I can do good 1 game and not be able to kill anyone the next, in the same loby. I have more fun playing bf4 and I have always been a cod fan. I have to camp a lot more just to go positive on cod.

Offline Deciblex

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: BusterFuzzBox
  • PSN ID: DECIBLEX
« Reply #39 on: 09:31 PM - 04/03/14 »
I'm on Ghosts and BF4 (PS4).

Shoot me an invite! PSN = DECIBLEX
PSN ID = DECIBLEX