XIM Community

Re: Thoughts on OBsIVs XIM4 enclosure and blog update 4/1/14  (Read 843 times)

Offline nataku_0

• MVP
    • View Profile
that is under the false assumption i would want to improve the focus of said criticism.

there is a clear a point to sharing an opinion in this context: for the maker of the object spawning them to gather an estimation of his consumers views on the object. in a thread titled "Re: Thoughts on OBsIVs XIM4 enclosure and blog update 4/1/14" giving the thoughts on OBsIV's XIM4 enclosure under the form of an opinion is exactly the definition of ontopic.

the only thing that has no point is your post.

Are you a dumb person trying to sound smart or a smart person trying to sound dumb? It's hard to tell.

Offline RookCheck

• MVP
  • Your move.
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: RookCheck
Re: Thoughts on OBsIVs XIM4 enclosure and blog update 4/1/14
« Reply #1 on: 01:48 PM - 04/03/14 »
Hi

Do you some times football? Did you some times come to seen out? How did you came to seen out when you was babby? How did you often cames to seen out, when you was weary old?

Prehaps! I'm've was to make football often times. Play? Know. Best football results twice again. Every age I have seen out as a baby. I think I has the solution:  width times height. As a wery old, I can fathom the scene to be with me. Looking always as I ever did. It was not came's. He borrowed mine.

that is under the false assumption i would want to improve the focus of said criticism.

there is a clear a point to sharing an opinion in this context: for the maker of the object spawning them to gather an estimation of his consumers views on the object. in a thread titled "Re: Thoughts on OBsIVs XIM4 enclosure and blog update 4/1/14" giving the thoughts on OBsIV's XIM4 enclosure under the form of an opinion is exactly the definition of ontopic.

As to AK.

If you say that something is ugly, you are making an unspoken comparison. You are saying it is not pretty, beautiful, comely, etc. By calling it ugly you imply that there is a better alternative.

Ugly is not a descriptor that stands in a vacuum. It is comparative. If you didn't really care about the aesthetics, as you put it, then you would say something along the lines of: "I don't really care what it looks like."

Notice the absence of "ugly" or "cool" or other descriptor.

I swear to god I will bring forth a rage so complete in it's fury that your innards would boil from the sheer amount of energy pouring from your monitor.

Rook said everything that can be said.

Admin