XIM Community

6-0 Top Shot in World of Tanks  (Read 1440 times)

Offline toysrme

• 14 National Championships
  • MVP
  • FannyPAX, best avatar EVAAAR!
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: 06:00 PM - 07/29/12 by toysrme »
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
[/size]

Offline Acc0rd

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • http://twitch.tv/acc0rd79
  • Gamertag: Acc0rd
  • PSN ID: Acc0rd79
Re: 6-0 Top Shot
« Reply #1 on: 09:05 AM - 07/24/12 »
I deff might wana try that soon, looks kinda fun. And for some reason, doesnt look like it has any lag comp??? rofl

http://twitch.tv/acc0rd79

www.youtube.com/Acc0rd79 (car reviews now)
Black Magic Intensity Pro
XIM4/XIM Edge/XIM2 :) Im OLD SCHOOL!
Turtle Beach XP500

Offline toysrme

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 02:07 AM - 07/25/12 »
LoL I dont know if it does or not, but you ALWAYS get your hits in near regardless of lag.

the little green aiming circle i enabled. it shows you where the server itself thinks you are pointed. that cuts most of the aiming lag out. especially in tight circle fights with fast tanks. i nearly always hit & people that leave it disabled have lots of misses (not leading enough). as long as the green circle is where it needs to be, you pretty much always hit lag or not.
(im normally 20-30ms lag 40-50ms lag. i've played on the euro server and had 100-200ms lag, but it wasn't "laggy")

its nice cause it puts the FPS and lag in the top right of the window enabled by default. has a little green/red packetloss light that says when youre laggin too.
mmmm my old hardware get's 30-70fps depending what im looking at on 1050p & medium/high options (videos are much less from fraps)

also, the game is only single core on the CPU side. so you can do all kinds of stuff while playing without too too much impact on the gameplay itself. fraps, encode video, stream, w/e.
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
[/size]

Offline JerginsSoft

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08:58 AM - 07/26/12 »
So this is what you've been doing instead of letting me get you killed in diablo3? For shame...

It does look fun tho...

Offline toysrme

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10:24 AM - 07/26/12 »
well i was still messing around in d3 till the girl i was playing with got arrested for petty theft (rotflmao), and it became pointless to autohotkey farm. cause what is 1m gold trading for now? 1.40usd? it was 1m:$10-15usd the first month the game was out!
[/size]

Offline gahagafaka

• MVP
  • The Avian Floo
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: The Worst Ever
  • PSN ID: crack_monk
« Reply #5 on: 07:00 AM - 07/29/12 »
wow this game looks pretty fun... making an account now
Lion tamer, Goat slayer, Bird brains, Narnian

Offline BionicTbag

• MVP
    • View Profile
sorry but its time to leave.... goodbye all!

Offline RookCheck

• MVP
  • Your move.
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: RookCheck
Re: 6-0 Top Shot in World of Tanks
« Reply #7 on: 02:45 PM - 03/26/14 »
See.

This is the kinda crap that makes people ... like you less.

A pointless post, necroing a long dead thread.
I swear to god I will bring forth a rage so complete in it's fury that your innards would boil from the sheer amount of energy pouring from your monitor.

Rook said everything that can be said.

Admin