XIM Community

Snowed in, so why not make a Xim4 promo video! (Sad)  (Read 2703 times)

Offline GreenBattleToad

• View Profile
i was bored today so I decided to try to make a compilation video.  Just an average player so no "beast mode" here.  Quick scope section is against bots only since I was just practicing.  This is the first time trying to quick scope in years, hence the missed shots.  I just upgraded to COD AW St v2 and really like it.  Thanks for such a great product.

http://youtu.be/uFu99kZq58U

Offline g0retekz

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: g0retkz
Re: Snowed in, so why not make a Xim4 promo video! (Sad)
« Reply #1 on: 11:15 PM - 02/17/15 »
Try and get out of the habit of reloading after every kill.

Offline GreenBattleToad

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11:21 PM - 02/17/15 »
Yeah, I'm really bad about that, I think its a muscle memory response.  Gets me killed a lot, and I can't blame anyone but myself.  Thanks

Offline Web-head

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Spidey
« Reply #3 on: 09:21 AM - 02/18/15 »
You should be embarrassed to use irons on a bolt action  :P

Offline GreenBattleToad

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 09:23 AM - 02/18/15 »
That's a mistake you only make once..haha

Offline asilver

• MVP
  • STE4LYOURFACE
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09:49 AM - 02/18/15 »
I should be snowed in, but nothing stops a ford focus...

Dirty Tony De La Nomadz M.C.

cs:go

Offline Web-head

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 10:22 AM - 02/18/15 »

Not a mistake.  Unfair advantage lol.

On a side note, it's ridiculous that you got 3 hitmarkers on one kill with the railgun.  I don't care where you hit them.

Offline GreenBattleToad

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 12:40 PM - 02/18/15 »

On a side note, it's ridiculous that you got 3 hitmarkers on one kill with the railgun.  I don't care where you hit them.

For some reason I was getting a lot of hit markers with the iron sights, but one shot kills with a scope. Couldn't have been lag since I was playing against bots.  I'm still experimenting with set ups and perks; any recommendations?

Offline GreenBattleToad

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 12:49 PM - 02/18/15 »
I should be snowed in, but nothing stops a ford focus...

Haha.. I had a 2012 Focus, but traded it for an Accord.  Love my Accord, but the Focus was more fun to drive.  The problem where I live in the South, is that the whole city shuts down for a couple inches of snow.  My partner is from NY and is appalled by how poorly the roads are managed here.  They close the schools for flurries...haha

Offline Web-head

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 01:20 PM - 02/18/15 »

For some reason I was getting a lot of hit markers with the iron sights, but one shot kills with a scope. Couldn't have been lag since I was playing against bots.  I'm still experimenting with set ups and perks; any recommendations?

Setups for XIM4 or for AW?

I don't play AW much.  It's ok, but not my fave.  Rather play BF4 and Destiny.  When I do play AW, I mainly use the railgun as I am a sniping fanatic.

Offline GreyMouser

• MVP
  • Mostly PC now until a great exclusive pops up.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/GreyingGamer
« Reply #10 on: 03:36 PM - 02/18/15 »
i was bored today so I decided to try to make a compilation video.  Just an average player so no "beast mode" here.  Quick scope section is against bots only since I was just practicing.  This is the first time trying to quick scope in years, hence the missed shots.  I just upgraded to COD AW St v2 and really like it.  Thanks for such a great product.

Couple things:

1) Thanks for posting. You undersold it well as it was entertaining with the sound off (I'm at work watching it, heh).

2) I JUST FOUND OUT ST V.2 IS OUT THANKS TO YOUR POST. Haven't used my XIM in so long and only browse General Discussion board with any frequency. I'll dust it off tonight, I guess
Loadout: kb = Rantopad with Gateron red switches (model RT101-0005); m = g403; PS4 controllers = official; XIM =  XIM4

Offline GreenBattleToad

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 05:27 PM - 02/18/15 »

Couple things:

1) Thanks for posting. You undersold it well as it was entertaining with the sound off (I'm at work watching it, heh).

2) I JUST FOUND OUT ST V.2 IS OUT THANKS TO YOUR POST. Haven't used my XIM in so long and only browse General Discussion board with any frequency. I'll dust it off tonight, I guess

Serendipity!..haha.. I'm not sure what is different about ST V2 exactly, but it feels good.  I can only play console FPS games with XIM devices and don't understand the "magic" that makes them all work, but I am glad it does.  I'm also glad the XIM team is constantly working on perfecting the product and coming out with updates.

On a separate topic, I see a lot of people on this forum are PS4 users and I'm wondering if those that have XB1 and PS4 have a preferred console and why.  Not trying to start WWIII here, but I need a second console and would like an unbiased opinion.  Any noticeable differences, etc..?  Thanks
« Last Edit: 05:44 PM - 02/18/15 by GreenBattleToad »

Admin