XIM Community

wow Nice (VENOM X on PS4 COD GHOSTS)  (Read 31373 times)

Offline Lord Of The Sith

• MVP
  • Made up from mostly non toxic materials.
    • View Profile
Re: wow Nice (VENOM X on PS4 COD GHOSTS)
« Reply #90 on: 12:13 PM - 03/16/14 »
I type then delete waaaay more then i actually post.

I'll spare you this time. You were soo close, soo close
Click > Here < for my COD4:RM / BOPs3 XIM4 Setup.

XIM4: FAQ - Downloads - Hardware Compatibility

Offline toqy

• MVP
  • (✌゚∀゚)☞ ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 01:33 PM - 03/16/14 »

u wot m8?
That "natural curve" you [roads] are talking about was me taking a wild guess what the game was doing (which was completely wrong of course).

😂😂😭

Offline Lord Of The Sith

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 02:47 PM - 03/16/14 »

u wot m8?

I don't live anywhere near Birmingham... Mate.

Offline toqy

• MVP
  • (✌゚∀゚)☞ ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    • View Profile
wow Nice (VENOM X on PS4 COD GHOSTS)
« Reply #93 on: 02:59 PM - 03/16/14 »
I didn't think you from alabama anyway
That "natural curve" you [roads] are talking about was me taking a wild guess what the game was doing (which was completely wrong of course).

😂😂😭

Offline wintersxxx868

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Wintersxxx868
  • PSN ID: Wintersx866
« Reply #94 on: 03:18 PM - 03/16/14 »
The problem with all the arguments against it is no matter how bad the venom x is, it is better than controller for a lot of people. XIM4 will be better of course, but when? If someone has the money for both why shouldn't they get the one that comes out first even if it's inferior?
I see your point but the thing is I already fell for this trap and you're forced to use the mouse they provide you with.  The other mice they say are compatible don't work barely at all.  It actually hurts your gameplay more than helps.  I mean I guess you definitely could grind it out with Venom X but in the end you're going to waste what, $40 bucks for a month or a couple weeks of game play until you get a Xim4? Why throw $40 bucks out the window on something on PS4 that's not even confirmed to be safe to use since we're not even sure Tuact's PS4 link is even legal?

I know what you guys are saying is that why not buy a Venom X, use it until the Xim4 comes out and then dump it.  I get that and thats what I did.  All I got out of it was hours of frustration.  I'm just trying to share my regret LOL...

Also trying to dump off a Venom X isn't nearly as easy as you guys think.  Theres almost a ZERO market for it... I bought my Venom X for $130.  Even listed it on ebay for $99 plus free shipping and didn't even sell after almost a month LOL  :D... Finally some guy from Hawaii bought it just cause he wanted a replacement for his Aimon.  Finally the money I made after shipping the thing was $87.  That's a $43 loss. 
« Last Edit: 03:26 PM - 03/16/14 by wintersxxx868 »

Offline toqy

• MVP
  • (✌゚∀゚)☞ ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    • View Profile
wow Nice (VENOM X on PS4 COD GHOSTS)
« Reply #95 on: 03:24 PM - 03/16/14 »
Yeah for people that are expecting XIM level products it sucks. I had a smart joy something for halo 2 it sucked lol

😂😂😭

Offline xxgmon3yxx

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Memo214
« Reply #96 on: 03:32 PM - 03/16/14 »
I bought the Venom X and currently using my own keyboard and mouse and with the help of GODJOEYS Ghost config as start up point. Performance is excellent, I have not experienced any lag or jitter, even when I used the mouse n wand that came with it.

There is no need to bash on a product just because is not your preferred brand, I have been a XIM customer ever since XIM 1 and I still have all my XIM's, but this time tuact went to work and delivered a perfect solution before anyone else! If waiting is making anyone angry then just get you a venom x and be happy and go get some kills.

The good thing is that this is a competitive market and we have choices! as consumers having choices will only work to our advantage.

I will continue to wait for the xim 4 since they will offer a more keyboard friendly customization solution(binding multiple keys to same command.) But know I know I can fun while I wait!!! if you got the cash go for it is only about 90 dollars anyway.

Offline wintersxxx868

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 03:48 PM - 03/16/14 »
I bought the Venom X and currently using my own keyboard and mouse and with the help of GODJOEYS Ghost config as start up point. Performance is excellent, I have not experienced any lag or jitter, even when I used the mouse n wand that came with it.

There is no need to bash on a product just because is not your preferred brand, I have been a XIM customer ever since XIM 1 and I still have all my XIM's, but this time tuact went to work and delivered a perfect solution before anyone else! If waiting is making anyone angry then just get you a venom x and be happy and go get some kills.

The good thing is that this is a competitive market and we have choices! as consumers having choices will only work to our advantage.

I will continue to wait for the xim 4 since they will offer a more keyboard friendly customization solution(binding multiple keys to same command.) But know I know I can fun while I wait!!! if you got the cash go for it is only about 90 dollars anyway.
Trust me, I'm not a fan boy by any chance.  If you're saying the venom x works well, im assuming you're playing cod ghosts then? Test it on battlefield 4 and tell me what you think.  It performs nowhere near where it should be.  Point being, smoothness means nothing if you don't get accuracy. 

I'm not saying Venom X doesn't work well, especially COD ghosts where it appears to work just fine but on games like BF4 I can provide a gigantic group of problems that are rather detrimental to gameplay.

Calling me a Sony fan boy on the other hand is a different story since I have family ties to Sony and am kinda obligated to defend Sony
« Last Edit: 04:25 PM - 03/16/14 by wintersxxx868 »

Offline Lord Of The Sith

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 04:04 PM - 03/16/14 »
I didn't think you from alabama anyway

I didn't realize the brummy accent from Birmingham England was present in bama!

U WOT MATE!?

Offline wintersxxx868

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 10:13 PM - 03/16/14 »
LOL Guys I don't mean to be a flamer on Tuact but... MCSTABBY isn't the only guy to get hardcore edited by the mods over at Tuact forums.  Seems like either GodJoey or Skrilla had a major RAGER and gave me -10 Karma LOL and erased EVERY single post I've made regarding the Venom X's acceleration issues... Whats even more awkward now are the remaining comments made by other ximers on there stating there's acceleration problems to the threads I've created... Lets see if those get deleted too!! ;D

Time to get the popcorn!

Seriously, if managers can't even stand behind their product than there is clearly something wrong with a product.  Obsiv would never do anything like this as everybody on this forum, especially Mist who recently handled somebody calling him out, handled it VERY maturely.  I thank all of Xim's dev and forum team for being extremely professional in the way they handle business unlike Tuact. 

I apologize for this derailing post as mods, please delete if you feel the need

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #100 on: 11:35 PM - 03/16/14 »
We stand by our products. If people have an issue with them, we want to know about it -- and believe me -- people in this community aren't shy telling us what they think. :)
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline 3MIX_Edge

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 05:16 AM - 03/17/14 »
We stand by our products. If people have an issue with them, we want to know about it -- and believe me -- people in this community aren't shy telling us what they think. :)

Which is why you have the best product and are the standard the others try to shoot for (no pun).

When the community has something to say, you listen.
Be humble

Offline RastaMouse

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 07:31 AM - 03/17/14 »
I am a voyeur when it comes to forums , just cannot be ar5ed to register most of the time but the bashing is really boring.
I am in the same boat as an avid PC gamer not being able to make the transition to controller form keyboard and mouse so been an avid XIM fan.

now I am awaiting the new release and purchased the VenomX to bridge the gap , and it works great. Sure I will by the Xim4 when it released but I ain't gonna sit with my thumbs up my a55 waiting.

But seems a lot of bashing from people who don't own any of the others on the market and how can they compare it with a product that isn't even released ?
Guess what, I am in a position to compare as I own them and it works perfectly well.

I thought we stamped out the word 'fanboi' when MS/SONY released the next Gens.

Offline pdogg6

• Southeast Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 10:30 AM - 03/17/14 »
Hahaha...all this reminds me when I played paintball and if you mentioned another product in the wrong forum the fanboys would come out in full force.

Smart Parts vs. Planet Eclipse vs. Dye

"I'm just trying to keep you from wasting your money on an inferior product"
"I just don't understand why people would buy something that sucks"

Answer - You don't need to understand...It's his/her [email protected] money!!!  People research and read reviews like a big boy/girl and if they decide it fits their needs then they buy it.  State your experience ONCE and move on.  Although amusing at first all these assumptions on a new product and especially a product that hasn't been released yet is getting old.

ASSUME = @#$% U ME.
RTR
Setup: PS4 - XIM Apex - G502 - Sony Nav.
PS4 Gameplay:
http://www.youtube.com/user/pdoggcss

Offline Maxxgold

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Maxxgold
  • PSN ID: Maxxgold
« Reply #104 on: 12:39 PM - 03/17/14 »

Customer since xim 1 Yet you just recently made an account and you magically only post to tell us how great the Venom X is, when we know it's a piece of crap. Not only that , you guys seem to delete threads that are negative on your own site for the Venom X. You will never see that here because the XIM team stands behind their products and doesn't have to go to your site and try to get customers. When you use the name GOD Joey here your not helping your cause. We all know he is bought and paid for. He fooled me into buying a Fragenstien before I got my first Xim.
I am a voyeur when it comes to forums , just cannot be ar5ed to register most of the time but the bashing is really boring.
I am in the same boat as an avid PC gamer not being able to make the transition to controller form keyboard and mouse so been an avid XIM fan.

now I am awaiting the new release and purchased the VenomX to bridge the gap , and it works great. Sure I will by the Xim4 when it released but I ain't gonna sit with my thumbs up my a55 waiting.

But seems a lot of bashing from people who don't own any of the others on the market and how can they compare it with a product that isn't even released ?
Guess what, I am in a position to compare as I own them and it works perfectly well.

I thought we stamped out the word 'fanboi' when MS/SONY released the next Gens.
Another BS post by the Venom X guys. Your a stalker but you felt you had to make a post here about the beloved Venom X, yeah right.  You guys are so shady you have to make fake posts in competitors forums to try and drum up business. What a joke. From reading all the posts I see the common theme. Your trying to con people into buying something we all know is junk by saying " I'm going to get a Xim4 too but until that comes out you should get a Venom X" That might work with the dim witted but it's not working on me. I have had plenty of run ins with GOD JOEY and the scum that he works for. You guys are the worst of the worst. If your product is so good then why do you have to delete negative posts about it ??? Yeah that's what I thought. Asshats

Sorry but I have had plenty of dealing with these people over the years and they are scum of the earth. They are in the business of making fake claims and reviews. You can still find GOD JOEY's fake reviews on AMAZON for the FRagFX and Fragenstein. That's what these guys do.
[Instructional Videos]
http://xim.tech/instructional-videos/

[HOW TO FIND YOUR PERFECT XIM SENSITIVITY]
http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=60845.0

[Xim Apex Manager & Firmware]
http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=60725.0

[Console Controller Crossover]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_X_ntzv_zc

(My Current Setup)
-Xim Apex
-G502 set @ 1000Hz Polling and 12,000DPI
-Sony Navigation Controller
-Razer Black Widow Stealth V1 Keyboard (used sparingly)

Admin