XIM Community

Who's excited for Destiny on XIM4?  (Read 501792 times)

Offline ghinis

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: ghinis3
Re: Who's excited for Destiny on XIM4?
« Reply #1320 on: 05:01 AM - 09/28/14 »
Hi guys, i'm a french.
I search some good player  on destiny for pvp or pve. Im lvl 26 and need to grow up.

PSN: ghinis3

Sorry if i post in wrong place

best regards

Offline AntiM

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: AntiM59
« Reply #1321 on: 06:37 AM - 09/28/14 »
Well, I just learned something the hard way.  You can only equip one exotic piece of gear at a time.

I thought it was one weapon and one piece of armor?

Yes, sorry, that's what I meant by gear: armor.  You can also have one exotic weapon.  But I now have two exotic armor pieces, only one of which can be worn.  :(  23 motes of light don't come easy and I'm kinda pissed that there was no warning about the limit.

They must read the forum.  There is a warning now when you equip your first exotic.

Offline Acc0rd

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • http://twitch.tv/acc0rd79
  • Gamertag: Acc0rd
  • PSN ID: Acc0rd79
« Reply #1322 on: 04:10 PM - 09/28/14 »
Tired of the grind like you guys and just sold mine in Ebay for 45 bucks, not bad. I got my fun out of it so I am happy. Went back to BO2 to kill time till something else comes down the pipe. Just the grind......WOW was fun and I didn't notice any grind, huge worlds and was just a blast, this was just a grind. The pvp was fun with Atmos but other than that, I was bored. Oh well, got my little bit of enjoyment out of the game.

http://twitch.tv/acc0rd79

www.youtube.com/Acc0rd79 (car reviews now)
Black Magic Intensity Pro
XIM4/XIM Edge/XIM2 :) Im OLD SCHOOL!
Turtle Beach XP500

Offline Vatx

• MVP
  • Live and let die
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Vatxx
  • PSN ID: A-t-m-o-s
« Reply #1323 on: 05:00 PM - 09/28/14 »
It was fun playing with you too Accord. Maybe as the game grows you might change your mind. There is a lot to come. Activision is all about that $$$. The game will be released slowly over time to keep people's interest.

Oh wow I want this Sparrow lol. It boosts so hard it eventually explodes

PS4 / PC
XIM4 / Logitech G502, G900, G910 / SteelSeries Prism
Beyerdynamic DT-990 250ohm / Sennheiser GSX-1200 / S.M.S.L Tube amp / Blue Yeti
27" QHD BenQ ZOWIE

^ When playing FPS with XIM

Offline Uber Pooch

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: 05:52 PM - 09/28/14 »
Tired of the grind like you guys and just sold mine in Ebay for 45 bucks, not bad. I got my fun out of it so I am happy. Went back to BO2 to kill time till something else comes down the pipe. Just the grind......WOW was fun and I didn't notice any grind, huge worlds and was just a blast, this was just a grind. The pvp was fun with Atmos but other than that, I was bored. Oh well, got my little bit of enjoyment out of the game.

Same here, will be dumping Destiny b/c of the endless grinding it takes to upgrade weapons/armor. Hard to believe that Bungie saw this as an appealing part of the game.

Looking forward to Halo MC.

Offline NY Dynasty

• http://nerdreactor.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: NY Dynasty1977
« Reply #1325 on: 10:19 PM - 09/28/14 »
yeah, I took a break from the grinding this past weekend, it's gettin old n I dont wanna get to the point that I dont wanna play the game at all, ever, so I played bf4 instead.  man, I wish I had this xim4 a long time ago....
" border="0

Why did I leave NY?????

XIM4
G700
Sony Nav
XB1
BenQ RL2455HM
Skullcandy PLYR 1s
Modelo 12pk

Offline sncjez

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: 05:00 AM - 09/29/14 »
Look's like the latest op weapon is the Vex Mythoclast a fusion rifle apparently causing a massive stink in pvp and can be won completing the vault of glass on hard.

Now i know what my next slog will be  8)

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-09-28-does-the-vex-mythoclast-gun-break-destiny-pvp

Offline Winnnie

• MVP
  • The 'Pished' Brit
    • View Profile
Who's excited for Destiny on XIM4?
« Reply #1327 on: 05:03 AM - 09/29/14 »
I was wAtchin a guy use that last night, it was a massacre
UK TEAM XIM STREAMER.

Live on Mon//Weds//Fri//Sun
Winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnie

Offline Manjerico

• I am Jack's smirking revenge
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
  • PSN ID: Manj3r1c0
« Reply #1328 on: 09:09 AM - 09/29/14 »
Is there anyone still up to do Vault of glass or should I just go and look somewhere else?

Xbox One: Phew... Phew... Phew...
PS4:BAANG!!
Outcome: Xbox One is down! Call an ambulance!
"Wii U Wii U Wii U..."
XIM Edge;XIM4|Logitech G13;G502;MX518|Turtle Beach DSS2|AKG K702|Antlion Modmic 4.0|Bravo Audio V3|Asus VX279h|

Offline Web-head

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Spidey
« Reply #1329 on: 10:05 AM - 09/29/14 »
I was bummed out that I didn't have enough strange coins to buy the Suros Regime from Xur this weekend.  That, on top off all the times that the Cryptarch turned my purple engrams into Green's had me ready to choke someone.

Then yesterday the Cryptarch turned a Purple into the Monte Carlo Exotic, and I felt better lol.

Offline pulpbiggles

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: LordofBiggles
  • PSN ID: PulpBiggles
« Reply #1330 on: 11:55 AM - 09/29/14 »
If the Cryptarch doesn't decode something decent for me soon I'm going to find where he lives and take a dump on his doormat.

Offline Uber Pooch

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: 12:00 PM - 09/29/14 »
I was bummed out that I didn't have enough strange coins to buy the Suros Regime from Xur this weekend.  That, on top off all the times that the Cryptarch turned my purple engrams into Green's had me ready to choke someone.

Then yesterday the Cryptarch turned a Purple into the Monte Carlo Exotic, and I felt better lol.

I've got strange coins up the wazoo. Too bad there wasn't a way to donate them before I sell this game back to GameStop for $40. The mind numbing hours of farming it takes to upgrade items was the tipping point. Now when I get a legendary or unique item it's more of a curse b/c of the time it'll take to get it ready for use in PvP.

Halo Master Chief can't come soon enough. By then Destiny will be a long forgotten memory.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: 12:51 PM - 09/29/14 »
I think as more and more players throw in the towel they may balance the game more and with the addition of new games releasing they may host events that appeal to users to keep them around. Tough call though, sell it now and get more money back or shelf it until they improve it.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline R3MiX

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: KAMPR-
« Reply #1333 on: 01:04 PM - 09/29/14 »
This game hates me. I've been stuck on 24 for a week. I'm not getting anything except for greens. I turned in bounties.  Did a few weekly challenges and strikes. Finished off some missions with some fellow ximmers. No luck at all. Cryptarch not helping at all. I get purples and it turns out to be a green or blue that I already have. This game is driving me crazy.  I've given it a chance but it hasn't given back.
XiM3R since ever since.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: 01:09 PM - 09/29/14 »
didnt know its actually that worse, activision probably forced bungie to lock content for future DLCs, i doubt this was bungies decision

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=903125
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Admin