XIM Community

Who's excited for Destiny on XIM4?  (Read 501780 times)

Offline Uber Pooch

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Who's excited for Destiny on XIM4?
« Reply #1275 on: 11:38 AM - 09/26/14 »
New fixes/updates coming for Destiny:
  • Auto and shotty nerfed
  • Scout rifle boosted
  • Some exotic weapons boosted
  • Option for players to join in-game chat
  • Color coded engrams will match items

Details: http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/09/25/destiny-changes-coming-to-address-player-feedback

Offline nataku_0

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: 12:00 PM - 09/26/14 »
Oooh boost to scout rifle makes me happy. If they can increase the impact, I would choose them over the hand cannons....

Auto and shotty nerf is needed, we all know that. I hope it is more than just base damage decrease.....

Sorry Uber, I would help you but I'm only 22. Can't get new armor or weapons for a while even though I've been playing PvP like a mad man.

Offline ORG

• View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: 12:12 PM - 09/26/14 »
So I REALLY need some help for 10 mins to complete the weekly co-op challenge in order to get this exotic bounty off my list. Can't be done solo. Level 26 hunter on Xbox. I'm on tonight Central time. Can someone please join me? Gamer tag is Woof Dah.

Thanks.

Which one, I'm a level 27 and have a few bounties of my own to cash in.

Offline Winnnie

• MVP
  • The 'Pished' Brit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: 12:38 PM - 09/26/14 »
I'm on later, UK lvl 20
UK TEAM XIM STREAMER.

Live on Mon//Weds//Fri//Sun
Winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnie

Offline pulpbiggles

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: LordofBiggles
  • PSN ID: PulpBiggles
« Reply #1279 on: 01:27 PM - 09/26/14 »
You on PSN Winnnie?

Offline R3MiX

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: KAMPR-
« Reply #1280 on: 01:42 PM - 09/26/14 »
Are all auto's gonna be nerfed?  I use the Shingen E and I can't be without it. I hope it's not. [emoji120]
XiM3R since ever since.

Offline Web-head

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Spidey
« Reply #1281 on: 02:23 PM - 09/26/14 »
Are all auto's gonna be nerfed?  I use the Shingen E and I can't be without it. I hope it's not. [emoji120]

All ARs.  The fact you can't be without it is exactly why they got the nerf monster  :P

Offline OvC4LiFe

• COME GET SOME!!!!!!
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: iNsTiGaTi0N ( with a zero )
  • PSN ID: XiMsTiGaTi0N
« Reply #1282 on: 02:35 PM - 09/26/14 »
Id be more excited if  I had more people to play with on xbox one

GT: instigati0n ( o is a zero )
US EAST
XB1 ofc.
"From dust we came, to dust we shall return."

Offline Uber Pooch

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: 02:38 PM - 09/26/14 »
Id be more excited if  I had more people to play with on xbox one

GT: instigati0n ( o is a zero )
US EAST
XB1 ofc.

x2. I've got one friend on Xbox playing Destiny and he's like a level 10 while I'm at 26. Just looking to do this stupid weekly so I can cash in the exotic bounty. :(

Offline OvC4LiFe

• COME GET SOME!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: 02:43 PM - 09/26/14 »
I'm 25. I haven't gotten that far yet in terms of the exotic bounties, I've been working alot lately. But I have the next few days off so I'm looking to game ;)

trying to do these queens things to hopefully get some legendary stuff-- waiting for friends to come online to help hopefully..I have 5 or 6 to run through

Offline Uber Pooch

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: 02:49 PM - 09/26/14 »
I'm 25. I haven't gotten that far yet in terms of the exotic bounties, I've been working alot lately. But I have the next few days off so I'm looking to game ;)

trying to do these queens things to hopefully get some legendary stuff-- waiting for friends to come online to help hopefully..I have 5 or 6 to run through

While you wait would you want to do the weekly co-op? It doesn't matter if you've already done it. I just need someone to join me.

Also, I take it the Queen's Wrath is co-op which means you need to go through with a team and they're not assigned like in strikes. If that's the case then I'm guessing I can't do the Queen's missions since I have no one else to do them with. :(

Offline ORG

• View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: 02:53 PM - 09/26/14 »
So I REALLY need some help for 10 mins to complete the weekly co-op challenge in order to get this exotic bounty off my list. Can't be done solo. Level 26 hunter on Xbox. I'm on tonight Central time. Can someone please join me? Gamer tag is Woof Dah.

Thanks.

ORG, it's the weekly heroic strike, Ishtar Sink on Venus. But it's co-op and not a strike where you get placed on a 3 player team. Can't do it solo b/c the boss at the end regenerates health. It would take 10-15 mins with 1-2 other players.

I need this challenge to clear out a bounty requirement. It's 3:30PM Central and I'm on Xbox. I'd literally stay on all night just to have someone help me with this. Gamer tag is Woof Dah.

I'll be on tonight, between 10-12ET. I already completed this strike but I'll help you out if you still need it.

If anyone wants to add me for whatever, feel free, my tag is under my avatar. I've got a pretty stout level 27 (almost 28) Hunter. I almost always get the Flag in Crucible lol.. if you get my drift.

Anyways, would be fun to team up with other XIM players.

Offline OvC4LiFe

• COME GET SOME!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: 03:03 PM - 09/26/14 »
I'm down for that bud!

You need to do the bounties and then they give you the missions to complete and you get a leg for the reward

but yeah no match making for the queens stuff, kinda lame. I can't do it alone lol

Offline OvC4LiFe

• COME GET SOME!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: 03:08 PM - 09/26/14 »
Awesome I should be on playing in a few. just grabbing a bite to eat

Offline ORG

• View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: 03:10 PM - 09/26/14 »
I'm down for that bud!

You need to do the bounties and then they give you the missions to complete and you get a leg for the reward

but yeah no match making for the queens stuff, kinda lame. I can't do it alone lol

I did the first queen bounty by myself, it was the ogre. But yea, the Vex is a tough one for one person.

Thanks.

ORG, it's the weekly heroic strike, Ishtar Sink on Venus. But it's co-op and not a strike where you get placed on a 3 player team. Can't do it solo b/c the boss at the end regenerates health. It would take 10-15 mins with 1-2 other players.

I need this challenge to clear out a bounty requirement. It's 3:30PM Central and I'm on Xbox. I'd literally stay on all night just to have someone help me with this. Gamer tag is Woof Dah.

I'll be on tonight, between 10-12ET. I already completed this strike but I'll help you out if you still need it.

If anyone wants to add me for whatever, feel free, my tag is under my avatar. I've got a pretty stout level 27 (almost 28) Hunter. I almost always get the Flag in Crucible lol.. if you get my drift.

Anyways, would be fun to team up with other XIM players.

Thanks, just added you (GT Woof Dah). Just got a bounty to rack up 10,000 in Crucible so I'll be playing for awhile. But I'll be all night and when you're playing. I also enjoy Capture with my 26 hunter.

Cool

Admin