XIM Community

Who's excited for Destiny on XIM4?  (Read 501812 times)

Offline Web-head

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Spidey
Re: Who's excited for Destiny on XIM4?
« Reply #1260 on: 10:11 AM - 09/25/14 »
I've recently discovered the joys of the Hand Cannon in PvP.  My Big Chief melts faces.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: 10:49 AM - 09/25/14 »
Got a legendary out of the cave last night, turned in to an exotic "knucklehead" helmet  :D

Offline R3MiX

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: KAMPR-
« Reply #1262 on: 11:03 AM - 09/25/14 »
Auto rifles are best IMO. ROF for scout rifles is terrible

Yep and OP, which is why 90% of the players in PvP use them, especially since most maps are pretty small.
I think the small maps are too small for 6v6. Anyone feel the same?
XiM3R since ever since.

Offline Web-head

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: 01:10 PM - 09/25/14 »

Yep and OP, which is why 90% of the players in PvP use them, especially since most maps are pretty small.

i feel like the maps are too small period.  I'd love bigger maps and higher player counts.  At least 10v10.

Offline nataku_0

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: 01:17 PM - 09/25/14 »
I LOVE sniping in this game so easy to hs....but yeah very few maps allow good sniping spots....

I was looking at the crucible pvp handcannon that you can buy at lvl 20, rank 3... anyone think it's worth it? or should I just stick to AR? It seemed good because of the radar with ADS....there's also a pulse rifle that had radar with ADS....but no one seems to like using pulse rifles....

Offline Web-head

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: 01:48 PM - 09/25/14 »
I LOVE sniping in this game so easy to hs....but yeah very few maps allow good sniping spots....

I was looking at the crucible pvp handcannon that you can buy at lvl 20, rank 3... anyone think it's worth it? or should I just stick to AR? It seemed good because of the radar with ADS....there's also a pulse rifle that had radar with ADS....but no one seems to like using pulse rifles....

If you can aim HC is very viable and a lot of fun.  I don't know which one you are talking about specifically though.

The one I use, I got in the Crucible.  It has 9 bullet mag, ability to speed up reload, and ability for explosive rounds.  The impact is also almost 100%.  If the one you want to buy has only 6 bullet mag and slow reload, then I wouldn't, but if it has 8, 9, 10+ bullets and high impact, I think you'll like it just fine.

Offline Vatx

• MVP
  • Live and let die
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Vatxx
  • PSN ID: A-t-m-o-s
« Reply #1266 on: 02:49 PM - 09/25/14 »

I love the map sizes. Though on the larger maps, 6v6 is not enough. It should be 8+ vs 8+. I like having a lot of people to shoot at.

Skirmish sounds like your game type  :)
PS4 / PC
XIM4 / Logitech G502, G900, G910 / SteelSeries Prism
Beyerdynamic DT-990 250ohm / Sennheiser GSX-1200 / S.M.S.L Tube amp / Blue Yeti
27" QHD BenQ ZOWIE

^ When playing FPS with XIM

Offline Winnnie

• MVP
  • The 'Pished' Brit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: 02:54 PM - 09/25/14 »
 I am heading back into the world of destiny. Took a week out n played pc. I'm really looking forward to it, [emoji2]
UK TEAM XIM STREAMER.

Live on Mon//Weds//Fri//Sun
Winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnie

Offline nataku_0

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: 02:59 PM - 09/25/14 »

If you can aim HC is very viable and a lot of fun.  I don't know which one you are talking about specifically though.

The one I use, I got in the Crucible.  It has 9 bullet mag, ability to speed up reload, and ability for explosive rounds.  The impact is also almost 100%.  If the one you want to buy has only 6 bullet mag and slow reload, then I wouldn't, but if it has 8, 9, 10+ bullets and high impact, I think you'll like it just fine.

I am not sure if it is this one, since this is a vangaurd one, but it's similar I think....

http://destiny.wikia.com/wiki/The_Devil_You_Know

Explosive rounds.
Third Eye: Radar stays active while locking down the sights.
Damage 248
Mag size 12

Offline Web-head

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: 03:40 PM - 09/25/14 »

I am not sure if it is this one, since this is a vangaurd one, but it's similar I think....

http://destiny.wikia.com/wiki/The_Devil_You_Know

Explosive rounds.
Third Eye: Radar stays active while locking down the sights.
Damage 248
Mag size 12

I figured you meant that one.  Definitely worth it to me, and I will also be buying it.

With that many bullets in the cylinder and the impact that it has, it will be a great choice for PvP.

Offline NY Dynasty

• http://nerdreactor.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: NY Dynasty1977
" border="0

Why did I leave NY?????

XIM4
G700
Sony Nav
XB1
BenQ RL2455HM
Skullcandy PLYR 1s
Modelo 12pk

Offline Uber Pooch

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: 04:47 PM - 09/25/14 »
I've recently discovered the joys of the Hand Cannon in PvP.  My Big Chief melts faces.

Yep, it has to be the right HC, otherwise it gets frustrating since other players don't cooperate by standing still long enough to die. Ungrateful bastards.

Offline Uber Pooch

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: 04:48 PM - 09/25/14 »

i feel like the maps are too small period.  I'd love bigger maps and higher player counts.  At least 10v10.

Maps way too small for Rumble. Everyone spams autos and shotties.

Offline Uber Pooch

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: 04:51 PM - 09/25/14 »
So I REALLY need some help for 10 mins to complete the weekly co-op challenge in order to get this exotic bounty off my list. Can't be done solo. Level 26 hunter on Xbox. I'm on tonight Central time. Can someone please join me? Gamer tag is Woof Dah.

Thanks.

Offline Uber Pooch

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: 05:07 PM - 09/25/14 »

I have a legendary scout rifle that does explosive damage and allows you to see the radar while ADS. I pull it out for larger PvP maps.

Admin