XIM Community

Who's excited for Destiny on XIM4?  (Read 501816 times)

Offline Uber Pooch

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Who's excited for Destiny on XIM4?
« Reply #1245 on: 06:19 PM - 09/23/14 »

Anyone interested in doing the weekly strike challenge tonight? I need it for an exotic bounty and it's impossible solo. My GT is Woof Dah for an invite. Thanks.

Offline NY Dynasty

• http://nerdreactor.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: NY Dynasty1977
« Reply #1246 on: 09:19 PM - 09/23/14 »
so besides putting in hours of farming at the cave or venus in hopes of landing a purple engram or 2 n hope its compatible with ur class, whats the best way to land legendary items?
" border="0

Why did I leave NY?????

XIM4
G700
Sony Nav
XB1
BenQ RL2455HM
Skullcandy PLYR 1s
Modelo 12pk

Offline Aiken_Drum

• Support Staff
  • MVP
  • You talkin' to me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: 09:43 PM - 09/23/14 »
I think that might be like saying, "Besides your left hand and your right hand, which is your dominant hand?"

Offline NY Dynasty

• View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: 11:22 PM - 09/23/14 »
I think that might be like saying, "Besides your left hand and your right hand, which is your dominant hand?"
PHACK!!!!!!!
" border="0

Why did I leave NY?????

XIM4
G700
Sony Nav
XB1
BenQ RL2455HM
Skullcandy PLYR 1s
Modelo 12pk

Offline Manjerico

• I am Jack's smirking revenge
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
  • PSN ID: Manj3r1c0
« Reply #1249 on: 02:04 AM - 09/24/14 »
LFG for Queen Missions. Already have the head and chest. Everyday from 18:00 GMT. Add me up.

Xbox One: Phew... Phew... Phew...
PS4:BAANG!!
Outcome: Xbox One is down! Call an ambulance!
"Wii U Wii U Wii U..."
XIM Edge;XIM4|Logitech G13;G502;MX518|Turtle Beach DSS2|AKG K702|Antlion Modmic 4.0|Bravo Audio V3|Asus VX279h|

Offline NY Dynasty

• View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: 04:48 AM - 09/24/14 »
LFG for Queen Missions. Already have the head and chest. Everyday from 18:00 GMT. Add me up.
how hard are they?  what level do they start at?
" border="0

Why did I leave NY?????

XIM4
G700
Sony Nav
XB1
BenQ RL2455HM
Skullcandy PLYR 1s
Modelo 12pk

Offline Uber Pooch

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: 06:44 AM - 09/24/14 »

How long does the Queen Missions take? I'm around today until 2PM CST, level 26 Hunter.

Offline Vatx

• MVP
  • Live and let die
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Vatxx
  • PSN ID: A-t-m-o-s
« Reply #1252 on: 04:41 PM - 09/24/14 »
So there was an update today.  I don't know if this is a coincidence, but in the newbie area... the one where you start on earth and do noob-level patrols, I got killed twice by a level 4 Captain during a live event.  He was beating the crap out of me with some kind of rapid-fire multi-rpg launcher.  I'm a level 27 with all-purple gear nearly maxed out on upgrades and he took me out in seconds both times.  I never actually killed him and failed the event.  What the fudge.

Bungie design committee:

"ZOMG ppl r farmin n00b events,,, wat do"
                                                                       "maek farmin fatal d00d"
  "k huehue"

Lol, that update was supposed to make a lot of activities easier. Lots of people were complaining about the difficulty of heroic missions

so besides putting in hours of farming at the cave or venus in hopes of landing a purple engram or 2 n hope its compatible with ur class, whats the best way to land legendary items?

Absolutely best way right now is the Queen's missions. You are guaranteed a legendary every time. I got 5 legendaries last night (currently you can only get helms and chest plates), but broke them all down for my raid gear. Hoping to hit level 30 :p

I can't believe you farmed the loot cave for 6 hours with out a single legendary. That is really bizarre. I got a legendary there in 15 minutes, but it was too boring. One of the main things holding you back I think is your level. You should begin receiving more as you hit 24+. If you can get the legendary helm and chest plate from a couple queens missions, then upgrade those armour pieces, you should hit level 26 at least. That will help your drop rate of more legendaries. Also, don't forget you can buy legendaries from all the factions in the tower. That's how I got to level 28
PS4 / PC
XIM4 / Logitech G502, G900, G910 / SteelSeries Prism
Beyerdynamic DT-990 250ohm / Sennheiser GSX-1200 / S.M.S.L Tube amp / Blue Yeti
27" QHD BenQ ZOWIE

^ When playing FPS with XIM

Offline Vatx

• MVP
  • Live and let die
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: 04:43 PM - 09/24/14 »
how hard are they?  what level do they start at?

I died a few times. They are relatively difficult thanks to the shields around many enemies. Brind the proper weapons to break the shields down, and have 2 friends with you. Should not take you longer than 20 or 30 minutes per mission. They are really just story missions on a harder level.
PS4 / PC
27" QHD BenQ ZOWIE

Offline Vatx

• MVP
  • Live and let die
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: 04:49 PM - 09/24/14 »

Dynasty, hitler feels your pain
PS4 / PC
27" QHD BenQ ZOWIE

Offline NY Dynasty

• View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: 07:07 PM - 09/24/14 »
So there was an update today.  I don't know if this is a coincidence, but in the newbie area... the one where you start on earth and do noob-level patrols, I got killed twice by a level 4 Captain during a live event.  He was beating the crap out of me with some kind of rapid-fire multi-rpg launcher.  I'm a level 27 with all-purple gear nearly maxed out on upgrades and he took me out in seconds both times.  I never actually killed him and failed the event.  What the fudge.

Bungie design committee:

"ZOMG ppl r farmin n00b events,,, wat do"
                                                                       "maek farmin fatal d00d"
  "k huehue"

Lol, that update was supposed to make a lot of activities easier. Lots of people were complaining about the difficulty of heroic missions

Absolutely best way right now is the Queen's missions. You are guaranteed a legendary every time. I got 5 legendaries last night (currently you can only get helms and chest plates), but broke them all down for my raid gear. Hoping to hit level 30 :p

I can't believe you farmed the loot cave for 6 hours with out a single legendary. That is really bizarre. I got a legendary there in 15 minutes, but it was too boring. One of the main things holding you back I think is your level. You should begin receiving more as you hit 24+. If you can get the legendary helm and chest plate from a couple queens missions, then upgrade those armour pieces, you should hit level 26 at least. That will help your drop rate of more legendaries. Also, don't forget you can buy legendaries from all the factions in the tower. That's how I got to level 28
thanks, well im at 23 with being 2-3 light points away from 24 but all my rare gear is already 20 I think and fully upgraded.  im 14 marks away from having 65 so I shouild be able to hit up my VG rep for some gear.  I heard those queen and weekly mission are tough so prolly wont hit them up til im 24 anyway.  I hope ur righht with the RNG gods being nice to the 24+ ppl....
" border="0

Why did I leave NY?????

XIM4
G700
Sony Nav
XB1
BenQ RL2455HM
Skullcandy PLYR 1s
Modelo 12pk

Offline Uber Pooch

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: 09:30 PM - 09/24/14 »
Anyone on tonight and want to do the weekly challenge? It's co-op and I need it for an exotic bounty. Impossible solo and hoping some fellow ximmers via Xbox are around. Thanks.

Offline NY Dynasty

• View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: 06:45 AM - 09/25/14 »
Question:  I have 2 lvl  20 rare guns with attack at 244, a scout and auto rifle.  The scout has the impact bar at about 40% n the auto at about 10%.  The scour mag is 15 n auto mag at 34.  Finally, the rof for the auto is like 30% n for auto is like 75%.  Which has better dps?  Again, I'm at lvl 23 n looking to use for the lvl 22-24 strikes
" border="0

Why did I leave NY?????

XIM4
G700
Sony Nav
XB1
BenQ RL2455HM
Skullcandy PLYR 1s
Modelo 12pk

Offline OvC4LiFe

• COME GET SOME!!!!!!
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: iNsTiGaTi0N ( with a zero )
  • PSN ID: XiMsTiGaTi0N
« Reply #1258 on: 08:45 AM - 09/25/14 »
Auto rifles are best IMO. ROF for scout rifles is terrible
"From dust we came, to dust we shall return."

Offline Uber Pooch

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: 08:48 AM - 09/25/14 »
Auto rifles are best IMO. ROF for scout rifles is terrible

Yep and OP, which is why 90% of the players in PvP use them, especially since most maps are pretty small.