XIM Community

Who's excited for Destiny on XIM4?  (Read 501825 times)

Offline Zacharybinx34

• MVP
  • Karma [>] 9,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Who's excited for Destiny on XIM4?
« Reply #1230 on: 10:28 AM - 09/23/14 »
Just killed the first boss in the Vault, got an epic cape. Look ok, but would rather have gear with stats.
I am Spartacus!

Offline Soulo

• MVP
  • Origin: Soulo13
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Soulo13
  • PSN ID: TheRealSoulo
« Reply #1231 on: 10:54 AM - 09/23/14 »
Tuff you dont play this game at all? 

Actually who is playing this on PS4?  I play with one of my veteran buddies when he has time. Another friend just picked it up and is hooked but he's only a level 10.   

I am level 24 right now.
Community TS3 Server (US Central) - Console and PC Gaming
Server Address: justgame.teamspeak3.com:8670

you're not a hardcore gamer until you snort coke off your mousepad in the middle of a quake duel
Think to yourself "is this something an idiot would post?" ... If the answer to either of those questions is "yes" then you probably shouldn't post it

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: 11:08 AM - 09/23/14 »
I think the game is great, but I'm a grinder, sooo...

Play with a clan though, so that helps a ton!

Offline tuffrabit

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • tuffrabit's Twitch.tv channel
  • Gamertag: TuFFrabit
« Reply #1233 on: 11:09 AM - 09/23/14 »
I play.  I'm on Xbone with abc.

XIM4 Anti Aim-assist curve: http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=31309.msg400143#msg400143
All you ever wanted to know about headsets and chat for the 360: http://www.xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=16461.0

wiNNEBAGO

« Reply #1234 on: 11:49 AM - 09/23/14 »
I've got it on PS4 and a friend gave me a copy on Xbone.  I'm level 24 on PS4, I think level 8 on xbox.  I'd like to play with a few ximmers and see if we can tackle some of those harder strikes and raids.  If anyone wants to add me, i'm wiNNA__MONSTER on PSN (that's with two underscores).  I'm on the west coast, but honestly I've been playing with a dude from Portugal and it's been fine, so I don't think geographical distances are going to hinder our PVE experiences.

Offline Zacharybinx34

• MVP
  • Karma [>] 9,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: 12:33 PM - 09/23/14 »
XBOX ONE. 

I can't imagine trying to play this game solo... would be so boring.
I am Spartacus!

Offline solly

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Solicitor 501
« Reply #1236 on: 02:13 PM - 09/23/14 »
I've got it on PS4 and a friend gave me a copy on Xbone.  I'm level 24 on PS4, I think level 8 on xbox.  I'd like to play with a few ximmers and see if we can tackle some of those harder strikes and raids.  If anyone wants to add me, i'm wiNNA__MONSTER on PSN (that's with two underscores).  I'm on the west coast, but honestly I've been playing with a dude from Portugal and it's been fine, so I don't think geographical distances are going to hinder our PVE experiences.

you can't play your ps4 character on the xbox one? I was able to play a character on xbox one that I started on xbox 360... shared character list. Not so between PSN and Live?

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: 02:17 PM - 09/23/14 »
No, you can only share characters from ps3/ps4 or 360/x1.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Gurnaldo

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: 03:05 PM - 09/23/14 »
The randomness of drops is making this game painful.  I just fone a daily strike and got 400 glimmer..... that was it!!!! I really dont agree with exploiting farming spots but the game basically pushes you into thinking thats what they wanted all along.....

PvP aint bad though

Offline Aiken_Drum

• Support Staff
  • MVP
  • You talkin' to me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: 03:49 PM - 09/23/14 »
So there was an update today.  I don't know if this is a coincidence, but in the newbie area... the one where you start on earth and do noob-level patrols, I got killed twice by a level 4 Captain during a live event.  He was beating the crap out of me with some kind of rapid-fire multi-rpg launcher.  I'm a level 27 with all-purple gear nearly maxed out on upgrades and he took me out in seconds both times.  I never actually killed him and failed the event.  What the fudge.

Bungie design committee:

"ZOMG ppl r farmin n00b events,,, wat do"
                                                                       "maek farmin fatal d00d"
  "k huehue"

Offline Demonkaze

• KB & M 4 Lyfe
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: AimbotOnline
« Reply #1240 on: 04:19 PM - 09/23/14 »
So there was an update today.  I don't know if this is a coincidence, but in the newbie area... the one where you start on earth and do noob-level patrols, I got killed twice by a level 4 Captain during a live event.  He was beating the crap out of me with some kind of rapid-fire multi-rpg launcher.  I'm a level 27 with all-purple gear nearly maxed out on upgrades and he took me out in seconds both times.  I never actually killed him and failed the event.  What the fudge.

Bungie design committee:

"maek farmin fatal d00d"
  "k huehue"
This is the only thing in this game I don't understand.  No matter what level you are everything has a chance to kill you.  Leads me to believe that mobs dmg is adjusted to your level.  No matter what level a captain is they hit me like a truck.

Offline Aiken_Drum

• Support Staff
  • MVP
  • You talkin' to me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: 04:26 PM - 09/23/14 »
Maybe that's it, but I usually stand up reasonably well to the yellows, I thought.  Hmm.

Offline Gurnaldo

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: 04:54 PM - 09/23/14 »
I was doin public events earlier and yes level 4 yellow captains were taking alot of damage but still standing there ground.  They didnt kill us but it sure took longer than expected

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: 05:02 PM - 09/23/14 »

Bungie design committee:

"maek farmin fatal d00d"
  "k huehue"

This only happens during a public event where "The Captain is the event". It's always been this way though. Don't pay much attention to thier rank as they have to make them excessively strong in order to remotely even make the event a challenge.

Offline Aiken_Drum

• Support Staff
  • MVP
  • You talkin' to me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: 05:32 PM - 09/23/14 »
The captain wasn't the event, though.  It was the eliminate-the-drill-teams set, where you kill three waves of baddies in neighboring locations.