XIM Community

Who's excited for Destiny on XIM4?  (Read 501823 times)

Offline Vatx

• MVP
  • Live and let die
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Vatxx
  • PSN ID: A-t-m-o-s
Re: Who's excited for Destiny on XIM4?
« Reply #1215 on: 04:37 PM - 09/22/14 »
Sorry I've been away for so long D: Destiny has been sucking my life away.

I personally find the game a ton of fun. You got to play with your friends though. This game is boring solo.

I managed to get my hands on an Exotic Suros Regime auto rifle :D Absolutely murders in PvP. Head shot damage is 45! Thanks to this gun, XIM4, and Mist's excellent Destiny ST, my Destiny Tracker rating is #5 in the world.

How many of you have finished the VoG? I got a legendary ship, and a green weapon lol

PS4 / PC
XIM4 / Logitech G502, G900, G910 / SteelSeries Prism
Beyerdynamic DT-990 250ohm / Sennheiser GSX-1200 / S.M.S.L Tube amp / Blue Yeti
27" QHD BenQ ZOWIE

^ When playing FPS with XIM

Offline nataku_0

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: 05:24 PM - 09/22/14 »
I;m still a bit confused....should I be doing strikes or PVP for legendary/light stuff?

Offline ZFRESH

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: ZFRESH36
« Reply #1217 on: 05:50 PM - 09/22/14 »

I personally find the game a ton of fun. You got to play with your friends though. This game is boring solo.

I managed to get my hands on an Exotic Suros Regime auto rifle :D Absolutely murders in PvP. Head shot damage is 45! Thanks to this gun, XIM4, and Mist's excellent Destiny ST, my Destiny Tracker rating is #5 in the world.

How many of you have finished the VoG? I got a legendary ship, and a green weapon lol

How did you get the suros? Ive had my eyes on it for a while :(

Offline Vatx

• MVP
  • Live and let die
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Vatxx
  • PSN ID: A-t-m-o-s
« Reply #1218 on: 01:01 AM - 09/23/14 »
I;m still a bit confused....should I be doing strikes or PVP for legendary/light stuff?

I prefer playing PvP. I have gotten all my legendaries and exotics from it. Your score does not seem to matter. Just as long as you finish the match. I got my exotic Suros last place in PvP 5 minutes before going into the VoG for the first time. lol it was great

You can get legendaries from Strikes, but playing them repeatedly is way too boring for me. There is a loot cave that a ton of people have been using on earth, but it's boring grinding.

Zfresh, the Suros is amazing. Play ton of PvP or wait for Xur to stock it. It is great for PvP
PS4 / PC
XIM4 / Logitech G502, G900, G910 / SteelSeries Prism
Beyerdynamic DT-990 250ohm / Sennheiser GSX-1200 / S.M.S.L Tube amp / Blue Yeti
27" QHD BenQ ZOWIE

^ When playing FPS with XIM

Offline NY Dynasty

• http://nerdreactor.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: NY Dynasty1977
« Reply #1219 on: 03:12 AM - 09/23/14 »

I prefer playing PvP. I have gotten all my legendaries and exotics from it. Your score does not seem to matter. Just as long as you finish the match. I got my exotic Suros last place in PvP 5 minutes before going into the VoG for the first time. lol it was great

You can get legendaries from Strikes, but playing them repeatedly is way too boring for me. There is a loot cave that a ton of people have been using on earth, but it's boring grinding.

Zfresh, the Suros is amazing. Play ton of PvP or wait for Xur to stock it. It is great for PvP
wished I liked the pvp more as like u said, engram farming is boring and frustrating.  b/w the commons area on venus, the "beyond" story mission on the moon by the fallen guardian and now the cave on earth, I rotate these to braek the boredom of farming.  the moon one has prolly been the less frustrating of the 3 as far as find stuff but after I would say 6 hrs of farming, neither has gotten one purple/legendary engram/weapon/armor yet!!!!!  My encryptor is at rank 4 although I have read mix stuff on this mattering.  Im at lvl 22 as a warlock with all blue gear and weapons and am dying to get to these raids.  just tryng to grind out these strikes and challenges to build up my VG marks.  How much more consistant would u say the crucible matches are at giving blue and higher stuff at?
« Last Edit: 03:18 AM - 09/23/14 by NY Dynasty »
" border="0

Why did I leave NY?????

XIM4
G700
Sony Nav
XB1
BenQ RL2455HM
Skullcandy PLYR 1s
Modelo 12pk

Offline NY Dynasty

• View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: 03:16 AM - 09/23/14 »
and yes Vale, I agree with u, apart from farming and patrolling, I hate playing this game w/o friends on story/strikes, andf that includes with randoms.  Its easily an 8-8.5/10 for me when I team up...welcome back from space, lol....
" border="0

Why did I leave NY?????

XIM4
G700
Sony Nav
XB1
BenQ RL2455HM
Skullcandy PLYR 1s
Modelo 12pk

Offline Winnnie

• MVP
  • The 'Pished' Brit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: 03:18 AM - 09/23/14 »
 It hasn't grabbed me at all. I wanted it to twiddle with my short n curlys and tickle the rest, so far it's just a donkey punch to the, well,

UK TEAM XIM STREAMER.

Live on Mon//Weds//Fri//Sun
Winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnie

Offline NY Dynasty

• View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: 03:24 AM - 09/23/14 »
It hasn't grabbed me at all. I wanted it to twiddle with my short n curlys and tickle the rest, so far it's just a donkey punch to the, well,
i think i know what u mean...thats how i feel when i take blues to the encryptor n i get back green crap
" border="0

Why did I leave NY?????

XIM4
G700
Sony Nav
XB1
BenQ RL2455HM
Skullcandy PLYR 1s
Modelo 12pk

Offline Winnnie

• MVP
  • The 'Pished' Brit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: 03:26 AM - 09/23/14 »
It's the first time I have ever looked forward to a cod release. Ever.
UK TEAM XIM STREAMER.

Live on Mon//Weds//Fri//Sun
Winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnie

Offline NY Dynasty

• View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: 03:55 AM - 09/23/14 »
It's the first time I have ever looked forward to a cod release. Ever.
like always, ill pass, lol...not that im itching cuz I have no game to play but my next buy will be fc4 and MAAAAYBE gta5
" border="0

Why did I leave NY?????

XIM4
G700
Sony Nav
XB1
BenQ RL2455HM
Skullcandy PLYR 1s
Modelo 12pk

Offline Demonkaze

• KB & M 4 Lyfe
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: AimbotOnline
« Reply #1225 on: 05:40 AM - 09/23/14 »
Got suros in the raid tonight and OMG it's unfair in PVE and pvp.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: 06:12 AM - 09/23/14 »
Got suros in the raid tonight and OMG it's unfair in PVE and pvp.

Ahhh...  Suros, sigh... (where you at?)

Offline R3MiX

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: KAMPR-
« Reply #1227 on: 08:11 AM - 09/23/14 »

#5 in the world? Dizzam that's awesome. Good for you man! I wish I can just find my sweet spot with my mouse config. I just can't get it right. [emoji17]
XiM3R since ever since.

Offline tuffrabit

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • tuffrabit's Twitch.tv channel
  • Gamertag: TuFFrabit
« Reply #1228 on: 08:47 AM - 09/23/14 »
Winnie says the best things in the best way possible.

XIM4 Anti Aim-assist curve: http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=31309.msg400143#msg400143
All you ever wanted to know about headsets and chat for the 360: http://www.xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=16461.0

Offline Web-head

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Spidey
« Reply #1229 on: 08:50 AM - 09/23/14 »
Got the Suros also from playing PvP.  Was the Blue one and not Exotic, but it's still a good gun. I rotate it with my Blue Shingen-E and my Blue Galahad-E.  All 3 do very well in PvP.

I think you get better stuff from PvP to be honest.  I'm level 25 and have played a ton of strikes and have never gotten a Purple. I've gotten 4 Purple Engrams from PvP.  Unfortunately none of them turned out to be Legendary's lol.