XIM Community

Who's excited for Destiny on XIM4?  (Read 501779 times)

Offline nataku_0

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Who's excited for Destiny on XIM4?
« Reply #1185 on: 02:35 PM - 09/12/14 »
So basically for PVP, level of gun and attack points don't mean anything?

If that is the case, what's the best for you guys? Shingen? Jigoku SRwhatever?

Offline LolPop

• I am potato
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: 02:48 PM - 09/12/14 »
80 pages @#$% , let me post ANOTHER worthless comment

Offline Ryoga

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: 02:50 PM - 09/12/14 »

From what I gather, the heavy weapon. Seems to destroy me in seconds. Problem is, you need to gather ammo for it, so you need to control those purple ammo creates.

Also, you need to stay in groups. PvP isn't too kind on lone wolves...

Offline LolPop

• I am potato
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: 02:51 PM - 09/12/14 »
I was gonna buy Destiny , but than i told my self , what is my destiny ? Then i realized my destiny is to not buy Destiny , I am going to make my own .

Offline Acc0rd

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • http://twitch.tv/acc0rd79
  • Gamertag: Acc0rd
  • PSN ID: Acc0rd79
« Reply #1189 on: 02:52 PM - 09/12/14 »
I just hit level 12 today and was finding myself being at missions at levels above me. Did anyone else have that issue? The game is decent, I just want to get up with everyone else to 20 so I can group up and go for better gear. I did my first fireteam today, was cool. It did help with some XP so that was nice. Oh well, im sure ill plow on tonight and go for say 15 or 16 after work. Just a few steps at a time.

http://twitch.tv/acc0rd79

www.youtube.com/Acc0rd79 (car reviews now)
Black Magic Intensity Pro
XIM4/XIM Edge/XIM2 :) Im OLD SCHOOL!
Turtle Beach XP500

Offline nataku_0

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: 02:54 PM - 09/12/14 »

From what I gather, the heavy weapon. Seems to destroy me in seconds. Problem is, you need to gather ammo for it, so you need to control those purple ammo creates.

Well I mean aside from heavy weapons...talking about main weapons....

I was gonna buy Destiny , but than i told my self , what is my destiny ? Then i realized my destiny is to not buy Destiny , I am going to make my own .

Usually I just ignore you, but I think maybe this time, you deserve a cup of s t f u.

Offline Trickeye

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Trickeye
  • PSN ID: Mick-Trick
« Reply #1191 on: 03:13 PM - 09/12/14 »
I just hit level 12 today and was finding myself being at missions at levels above me. Did anyone else have that issue? The game is decent, I just want to get up with everyone else to 20 so I can group up and go for better gear. I did my first fireteam today, was cool. It did help with some XP so that was nice. Oh well, im sure ill plow on tonight and go for say 15 or 16 after work. Just a few steps at a time.

Pay careful attention to bounties. I make a bee line for them and blow them out ASAP whenever they pop up. Including the Crucible ones. I end up having the opposite problem and just end up doing the story missions on hardmode. Level 18 on my Bladedancer and haven't finished Venus yet.
"When I realized what I had turned out to be was a lousy, two-bit pool hustler and a drunk, I wasn't depressed at all. I was glad to have a profession."
-Danny McGoorty

Offline nataku_0

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: 03:35 PM - 09/12/14 »
BTW where do you get the Shingen-E?

Offline GuNStArHeRo

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Subscribe
  • Gamertag: x GuNStArHeRo
  • PSN ID: GuNStAr-HeRo-
« Reply #1193 on: 05:46 PM - 09/12/14 »
80 pages @#$% , let me post ANOTHER worthless comment

Lol. you're stupid (I mean stupid as in funny).
XIM: 3/Edge/4/Apex | Titan: One/Two | XiM Link | PC: i7700k 1080ti ftw3 | M: Console: G502 - PC: fianlnouse Cape Town UL2 | KB: by the day and mood (60% to 65%) | Mouse Pad: by the day and mood (X-Large) | Audio/Mic: GoXLR | PC Mic: Shure SM7B | Monitor: 24" BenQ Zowie xl2436

Offline LolPop

• I am potato
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: 06:49 PM - 09/12/14 »

Well I mean aside from heavy weapons...talking about main weapons....

Usually I just ignore you, but I think maybe this time, you deserve a cup of s t f u.

And I knew this is gonna be part of my destiny too after posting that quote unquote rude comment LOL

Offline tuffrabit

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • tuffrabit's Twitch.tv channel
  • Gamertag: TuFFrabit
« Reply #1195 on: 07:05 PM - 09/12/14 »
The handcanon works for PvP.  Headshots though, has to be headshots... you drop people.

XIM4 Anti Aim-assist curve: http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=31309.msg400143#msg400143
All you ever wanted to know about headsets and chat for the 360: http://www.xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=16461.0

Offline NY Dynasty

• http://nerdreactor.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: NY Dynasty1977
« Reply #1196 on: 07:37 PM - 09/12/14 »
yeah, like stated earlier, this game SHINES in 2-3 man fireteams on pve hardmodes for the story and strike missions, normal mode is just too easy.  in that aspect, its been worth every penny so far, even if it is a lil repetative but at lvl 12 n hitting venus, it was nice to see some new enemies, definitely some tough, rewarding battles.  but yeah, I dont think this game was meant to run thru the story as the the later missions will be too high level, u need to throw in strikes, patroling, and bounties.  im not even gonna mess with the pvp, after seeing a lot of youtube vids and hearing more than half of u guys saying how broken it is (and agreeing with a lot of the reasons from what I saw), ill stick with the pve stuff, me n my homeboy have been having a blast with it....so far, I give the game an 8.5/10
" border="0

Why did I leave NY?????

XIM4
G700
Sony Nav
XB1
BenQ RL2455HM
Skullcandy PLYR 1s
Modelo 12pk

Offline OvC4LiFe

• COME GET SOME!!!!!!
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: iNsTiGaTi0N ( with a zero )
  • PSN ID: XiMsTiGaTi0N
« Reply #1197 on: 08:00 PM - 09/12/14 »
I'm sure with the new content/patches it will (hopefully) improve some of the stuff that has been mentioned here. I just picked up the game today myself, haven't played it yet but many friends have it and have been having fun with it so far.
"From dust we came, to dust we shall return."

Offline Winnnie

• MVP
  • The 'Pished' Brit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: 08:02 PM - 09/12/14 »
Hopefully I can team up with Rabbit with some success this wkend, I'm enjoying the game, but heck I enjoy lots of games! Pass the parcels my fav!

Winnnnie
UK TEAM XIM STREAMER.

Live on Mon//Weds//Fri//Sun
Winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnie

Offline pulpbiggles

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: LordofBiggles
  • PSN ID: PulpBiggles
« Reply #1199 on: 12:48 AM - 09/13/14 »
Pass the parcel is an unacceptable waste of resources for the trivial exchange of trinkets.

I prefer musical statues.

On topic ... enjoying Destiny can't be bothered using Xim for now ... but I'm not playing PvP.  I'm hopeful that over time the additional content adds variety as it will be needed otherwise it will get tedious.

I'll be on tonight PS4 (UK) if anyone wants to add me ... be good to play in a team as I've only played solo so far. As I say though I'm on control pad so expect lameness ;)
« Last Edit: 01:22 AM - 09/13/14 by pulpbiggles »

Admin