XIM Community

Who's excited for Destiny on XIM4?  (Read 501863 times)

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Who's excited for the Destiny BETA on XIM4?
« Reply #645 on: 05:40 AM - 07/31/14 »
I will continue to update this thread with the latest Destiny news. The beta has passed, but it is only the beginning of Destiny. I've been hoping for a couple weeks a mod could change my thread title for me. Could someone do that? I would PM over the updated title
Thanks  :)

ill just change the topic name from Destiny Beta to Destiny ;)
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline Vatx

• MVP
  • Live and let die
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Vatxx
  • PSN ID: A-t-m-o-s
Re: Who's excited for Destiny on XIM4?
« Reply #646 on: 03:29 PM - 07/31/14 »
Thanks Od1n, that's perfect

Not ready to let my thread die just yet  ;)
PS4 / PC
XIM4 / Logitech G502, G900, G910 / SteelSeries Prism
Beyerdynamic DT-990 250ohm / Sennheiser GSX-1200 / S.M.S.L Tube amp / Blue Yeti
27" QHD BenQ ZOWIE

^ When playing FPS with XIM

Offline Zacharybinx34

• MVP
  • Karma [>] 9,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: 05:53 PM - 07/31/14 »
I will continue to update this thread with the latest Destiny news. The beta has passed, but it is only the beginning of Destiny. I've been hoping for a couple weeks a mod could change my thread title for me. Could someone do that? I would PM over the updated title
Thanks  :)

ill just change the topic name from Destiny Beta to Destiny ;)

Odin... I just realized something that I never noticed for 4 + years (or w/e it's been)

Is your sig video edited? I just noticed there is a noticeable jump forward in it.
I am Spartacus!

Offline BroTsla

• View Profile
« Reply #648 on: 07:26 PM - 07/31/14 »
thoughts after a few hours play (not too positive, liked alpha more)

this game would be halo if the ar rushing bads and shotgun camping bads designed it lol

pure garbage compared to halo

7.5 as a  co-op shooter rpg

like a 5 for pvp, the easy stuff is just too easy to and too effective imho

class supers are silly.... guaranteed kills for warlocks/vangaurds and usually a kill for a hunter just to the point where its kinda dumb

shore level is ok but last few games were just ARs shotguns and melee spam, reminded me of low level halo matches

but those players aren't effective in rank based halo due to the fact you can't sprint in 2/3 so you can just back pedal and off em with a br

speaking of brs the pulse rifles are pretty bad  now :/, huge shame the scout rifles are good still but I likes my BR nostalgia

snipers are a bit fun, not a fan of the lens flair battlefield style but oh well just makes counter sniping other snipers so easy

ads taking away the hud and the god dang running turn speed throw me off so bad still, like the ads is just halo scoping with an ads animation... and slowed down movement, not a big fan

quick thing i like that I need to adjust to is the fact once you are going hard you can still fall apart horribly  god I start off real well in the first half till I get bored and then fall apart and make terrible mistakes

also comebacks are pretty possible so far

Pretty much this, it's Halo reach(not to be confused with halo 1,2,3), but instead of Armor abilities you have supers..

Offline ak-xs

• MVP
  • I'm what you call a player of non sens xD
    • View Profile
    • don't click here!
« Reply #649 on: 09:17 PM - 07/31/14 »

you could die and the thread would live on. name doesn't matter anymore. but it still should be changed ofc

Odin... I just realized something that I never noticed for 4 + years (or w/e it's been)

Is your sig video edited? I just noticed there is a noticeable jump forward in it.
cannot unsee, before crosshair reaches the building and jump to almost the other side.
soon..

Offline Vatx

• MVP
  • Live and let die
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: 09:31 PM - 07/31/14 »

you could die and the thread would live on. name doesn't matter anymore. but it still should be changed ofc

cannot unsee, before crosshair reaches the building and jump to almost the other side.

Hopefully there isn't an accident, but if I die tomorrow, I pass on the responsibilities to you AK!

Wow, I'm surprised I noticed that either.. and I've watched that loop at least 50 times by now lol.
PS4 / PC
27" QHD BenQ ZOWIE

Offline Quad Damage

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: MR_SCHULTZ
« Reply #651 on: 09:32 PM - 07/31/14 »
I wasn't planning on playing any Crucible after getting a taste of it in the beta.
But now that I'll have a XIM4 for PS4, I will be playing it.

Offline Vatx

• MVP
  • Live and let die
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: 09:35 PM - 07/31/14 »
The Crucible was like Heisenberg meth to me. Couldn't stop playing it.

I've been wondering how the experience will differ on the xim4. Are there actual upgrades within it that will make it work noticeably better than the xim4e?
« Last Edit: 09:46 PM - 07/31/14 by Vale »
PS4 / PC
27" QHD BenQ ZOWIE

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: 03:38 AM - 08/01/14 »

no its not edited, its just the same clip repeated over and over again
the jump comes from me aiming ahead of the building to land the plasma grenade on the driving ghost
the sway is from the character itself, its the plasma grenade throw animation
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Offline Ehmien

• View Profile
« Reply #654 on: 03:55 AM - 08/01/14 »
Od1in or anyone else making a Xim destiny guild?

Offline ak-xs

• MVP
  • I'm what you call a player of non sens xD
    • View Profile
    • don't click here!
« Reply #655 on: 06:48 AM - 08/01/14 »
Hopefully there isn't an accident, but if I die tomorrow, I pass on the responsibilities to you AK!
0.0'' let's.. yeah.. let's really hope it won't get to that?! ahahah

things are picking up here in my beach. i might just make it to Destiny with a mere month's delay (or2) as i may be getting a new part time job soon and getting paid as early as end of September.

no its not edited, its just the same clip repeated over and over again
the jump comes from me aiming ahead of the building to land the plasma grenade on the driving ghost
the sway is from the character itself, its the plasma grenade throw animation

does this hint that you are an under aimer when going for predictive fire? (you jump to as close as end of building possible but slow down near the end to get more precise with it) or it's just a random thing with no relation to your aiming habits ?

this sounds really good. better every second i think about it.. i would beg for a US/EU | XB/PS fronts so we can sort out play without lag for the usual ropes, while still being able to take a shot or 2 in more laid back situations with our mates across the blue rift. sounds a lot of fun..

maybe having level tiers events ongoing regularly if we are many so people are matched appropriately, but more likely we'll be few and we'll just get cozy with each other pending on compatible schedules.
soon..

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: 08:13 AM - 08/01/14 »

i already have one running, if anyone wants to join let me know

Offline enso

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: tehego
« Reply #657 on: 09:18 AM - 08/01/14 »
That Clan is Ps4 only, I am looking for XB1 version.

Offline Arqos

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Arq0s
« Reply #658 on: 10:00 AM - 08/01/14 »
That Clan is Ps4 only, I am looking for XB1 version.

i started a clan on xbox one...  aEm - ximmers are welcome.

Offline Winnnie

• MVP
  • The 'Pished' Brit
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: 10:02 AM - 08/01/14 »
Gaming Republic will be making an XB1 UK/EU one
UK TEAM XIM STREAMER.

Live on Mon//Weds//Fri//Sun
Winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnie

Admin