XIM Community

Who's excited for Destiny on XIM4?  (Read 482931 times)

Offline nataku_0

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Who's excited for Destiny on XIM4?
« Reply #3090 on: 02:24 PM - 03/24/15 »
SingleCoil and I are gonna be doing some noob runs with Colb and Beezles soon.  You can join us if you like.

sigh probably not. being on hawaii time means i never get to play with anyone....

Offline tuffrabit

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • tuffrabit's Twitch.tv channel
  • Gamertag: TuFFrabit
« Reply #3091 on: 03:23 PM - 03/24/15 »
LFG then

XIM4 Anti Aim-assist curve: http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=31309.msg400143#msg400143
All you ever wanted to know about headsets and chat for the 360: http://www.xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=16461.0

Offline nataku_0

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3092 on: 04:31 PM - 03/24/15 »
You know I've been LFGing on those sites and have had zero luck lately with VoG and crota runs. Used to work fine before, get an invite within 5 minutes or so. I should try to log on earlier maybe..

Offline Soulo

• MVP
  • Origin: Soulo13
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Soulo13
  • PSN ID: TheRealSoulo
« Reply #3093 on: 01:10 PM - 03/25/15 »
I will help you when I get to xb1 early next week.  Crota no prob we can two man it easy on nm and not to bad on hm. VoG is different tho. Still easy but we need more than just us
Community TS3 Server (US Central) - Console and PC Gaming
Server Address: justgame.teamspeak3.com:8670

you're not a hardcore gamer until you snort coke off your mousepad in the middle of a quake duel
Think to yourself "is this something an idiot would post?" ... If the answer to either of those questions is "yes" then you probably shouldn't post it

Offline pdogg6

• Southeast Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3094 on: 03:06 PM - 03/25/15 »
Never really used Vex or Suros when they were OP in PvP and probably wont used Red Death for the same reasons.

Says the guy using Felwinter  [emoji14]
Excuse me that's not a primary weapon. [emoji14]. That's why my HC is there for clean up if I can't snipe them with my Felwinter's. [emoji1]
RTR
Setup: PS4 - XIM Apex - G502 - Sony Nav.
PS4 Gameplay:
http://www.youtube.com/user/pdoggcss

Offline nataku_0

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3095 on: 05:15 PM - 03/25/15 »
I will help you when I get to xb1 early next week.  Crota no prob we can two man it easy on nm and not to bad on hm. VoG is different tho. Still easy but we need more than just us

sweet my GT is    LLL S E 7 E N

Offline Web-head

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Spidey
« Reply #3096 on: 08:43 AM - 03/27/15 »
Thank you Xur lol!  Red Death and now MIDA Multi-tool in the last 3 weeks.  Just what I needed.  Now just need to somehow RNG Gjally and 4th Horseman, since I doubt Xur will sell either of those for the foreseeable future.

Offline nataku_0

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3097 on: 12:20 PM - 03/27/15 »
wasnt there rumor that the vex mythoclast was also in xur's roll?

Offline Soulo

• MVP
  • Origin: Soulo13
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Soulo13
  • PSN ID: TheRealSoulo
« Reply #3098 on: 04:33 PM - 03/27/15 »
wasnt there rumor that the vex mythoclast was also in xur's roll?
NO that is not true it's a raid weapon so that will not happen.

@Spidey
Felwinters Lie w/ rolls is completely broken btw.  Nothing wrong with Red Death, Vex was OP at one time suros has always been meh, when everyone was using suros and complaining I was still rockin shadow price and had no problem.  I rarely say anything is OP becuase I counter everything all the time. Facts are simple "RD is OP etc etc etc etc" Yet I rarely see anyone doing that damage with them or even using them.  Red Death was sold and they are not running rampant.  Vex was a little absurd, not retarded, but annoying for sure and but I still managed my way through that, then they way underbuffed it lol .

Felwinters is straight up BS with the right perks that thing has retarded distance and 1 shot kill.   Like this is @#$% instagib or something.

Perfect example that its broken is Pdog's 3 kill in 1 shot.  Runs in a titan bubble thats either blessing or armor most likely 1 shots 3 dudes and kills them granted they kill him but still that is like using a @#$% super. 

Another example it's broken is people have been abusing it since last iron banner and now that the word is out everyone grinded like a mofo for it and now there are EVEN MORE jerk offs running around with it.  When everyone is using something it usually mean the skill curve is very small or it's overpowered. Felwinters it seriously reminds me of tossing C4 back in BF2 days before they fixed it.  Gun? HAHAHAH... toss.. death to multiple players.. 

I wouldn't mind it and I am an aggressive player but now when there's 4 shotguns running around blinking it's not exactly fun.   It's harder to counter especially on certain maps.   

Side note- Mida multitool as a hunter w/ radiant dance machines and fully perked out for agility is a lot of fun.  Or same setup with Bad Juju is actually a lot of fun as well.
« Last Edit: 04:40 PM - 03/27/15 by Soulo »
Community TS3 Server (US Central) - Console and PC Gaming
Server Address: justgame.teamspeak3.com:8670

you're not a hardcore gamer until you snort coke off your mousepad in the middle of a quake duel
Think to yourself "is this something an idiot would post?" ... If the answer to either of those questions is "yes" then you probably shouldn't post it

Offline R3MiX

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: KAMPR-
« Reply #3099 on: 04:21 PM - 03/29/15 »
+1 on Mida and +2 agility + Dance shoes. It's like floating  and dancing in the air like a ballerina!
XiM3R since ever since.

Offline willthetech

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3100 on: 05:11 AM - 03/30/15 »
did anyone notice any issues when playing as a sword bearer in the Raid? I noticed my swings feel heavy and like the stick when sword goes down...So far i can only get 2 slams per kneeling. I am using g502 with nav...

Offline pdogg6

• Southeast Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3101 on: 08:37 AM - 03/30/15 »
Perfect example that its broken is Pdog's 3 kill in 1 shot.  Runs in a titan bubble thats either blessing or armor most likely 1 shots 3 dudes and kills them granted they kill him but still that is like using a @#$% super. 

Tehehe...wondering what he's talking about here's the vid.  You see Soulo getting front row seat right before I enter the bubble.

RTR
PS4 Gameplay:

Offline pdogg6

• Southeast Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3102 on: 08:41 AM - 03/30/15 »
Those guys deserved it though.  They were running the bubble train and the top players were coincidentally laggy shotgunners.  Notice how long the 3rd guy stays alive after I kill him.
RTR
PS4 Gameplay:

Offline Web-head

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Spidey
« Reply #3103 on: 09:38 AM - 03/30/15 »
@Soulo

Maybe it's different when you run with randoms or something, but I see Red Death's everywhere since the last sale.  Especially in IB.  I saw it all day on my team and on the opposing team.  Not saying it's OP, it's definitely very good though, just that I saw it a lot in IB and still see a decent amount since.

Didn't see much MIDA and never have.  Don't know why, it's good.  It's like a harder hitting slightly slower firing B-Line Trauma.  It could definitely use better perks though.  None of them enhance the characteristics of the gun.  They're all peripheral perks.

Offline nataku_0

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3104 on: 12:33 PM - 03/30/15 »
I can see MIDA being good for people who don't have the hunter helmet with the radar perk. Since I have that, it's a wasted perk slot for me on the MIDA...I got it anyways just to see....honestly for an exotic, not impressed.

Not even gonna compare it to my thorn, that would be no contest...my legendary handcannon Lord High Fixer has the radar perk as well, but has better range, higher impact, and for a hand cannon, reloads reasonably fast....it also has better aim assist (much like the thorn) ... I'm not even sure you can get this HC anymore...