XIM Community

Ukraine  (Read 3698 times)

Offline PhilAshio

• MVP
  • Troll in the Mist, 4fun
    • View Profile
Re: Ukraine
« Reply #15 on: 10:00 PM - 03/02/14 »
Nah, that's why Russia has to institutionalize homophobia because the men there don't want touch those beasts.   :P

Offline anony

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 11:59 PM - 03/02/14 »
I hope Russia and US aren't going into war. Where am I going to get my blonde mail order bride????  :'(

Offline ABigDeal

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • ABigDeal Gaming
  • Gamertag: ABigDeal
« Reply #17 on: 05:33 AM - 03/03/14 »
USA has invaded enough countries let Russia have a turn, at least they got the country with WMD's right

but srs putin is the most alpha male on this planet
« Last Edit: 05:38 AM - 03/03/14 by ABigDeal »
A.K.A QnUP2C
Twitch TV Abigdeal Gaming - LIVE STREAM
Abigdeal Gaming - Personal Youtube Channel
Origin: abigdeal

Offline 3MIX_Edge

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 06:40 AM - 03/03/14 »
USA has invaded enough countries let Russia have a turn, at least they got the country with WMD's right

but srs putin is the most alpha male on this planet

Agreed on both points.
Be humble

Offline Lord Of The Sith

• MVP
  • Made up from mostly non toxic materials.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 07:12 AM - 03/03/14 »
I read somewhere that Clinton and John Major both singed a treaty to help the Ukraine protect it's boarders in 1994.

Don't flame me, i have no idea if this is true or not, it's only what i read.
The article mentioned that it could very well drag us in war with Russia if they cross the Ukrainian border.
Which has already supposed to have happened unofficially...

Seriously i have no idea if any of that holds any water, but it has me a little on edge.

That treaty was to protect nuclear weapons in Ukraine. Russia and US agreed to let them stay in Ukraine. However the treaty was to defend Ukraine should they ever be invaded... so if Russia invades them, it's assumed that the US will have to defend Ukraine. However it can be argued that the new government forming could nullify the treaty..

in either case, the US needs to stay the @#$% out of ukraine. This has nothing to do with us. If we get involved due to a treaty stating we have to defend ukraine when RUSSIA invades them, when the treaty was between russia and US? man.. no words can describe my frustration. .

Thanks for clearing that up.
Click > Here < for my COD4:RM / BOPs3 XIM4 Setup.

XIM4: FAQ - Downloads - Hardware Compatibility

Offline Boltman

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 07:50 AM - 03/03/14 »
I wouldn't mind seeing another A-Bomb dropped at least we will have HD footage this time.

Hopefully it's in 1080p.

Remember what I told you last time, stick to being the nicer, helpful, audio guy please.  ;)

Don't start going down the ignorant, A-hole, troll road again (joking or otherwise).
Keyboard replacement: Sony Move Navigation Controller l Mouse: Logitech G9x l Mousepad: MM400 l Controller: PS4 l XIM: Edge l Gaming Monitor: 24" BenQ RL2450HT prad.de rated 4 of 5 stars (gut!) l Headset: Sony Gold Wireless Headset

My config/setup: http://www.xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=25362.msg306559#msg306559

Offline ak-xs

• MVP
  • I'm what you call a player of non sens xD
    • View Profile
    • don't click here!
« Reply #21 on: 10:58 AM - 03/03/14 »
US is involved in the Ukraine business just not via military right now. and that's how it should stay. EU should be the one to step up to make a move if Russia steps where it shouldn't imho..
soon..

Offline tuffrabit

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • tuffrabit's Twitch.tv channel
  • Gamertag: TuFFrabit
« Reply #22 on: 11:02 AM - 03/03/14 »
US shouldn't be involved at all.  I can think of very few nations that should be involved period.

XIM4 Anti Aim-assist curve: http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=31309.msg400143#msg400143
All you ever wanted to know about headsets and chat for the 360: http://www.xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=16461.0

Offline singlecoilpickup

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: CoilTap
  • PSN ID: singlecoilpickup
« Reply #23 on: 11:06 AM - 03/03/14 »
Yeah, the problem is if Poland decides to get involved like it keeps threatening to. If it does, then the rest of NATO is going to jump on the bandwagon out of contractual obligation if no other reason.
Xbox One / PC
XIM Apex / Logitech G Pro Keyboard / Logitech G900
Astro MixAmp Pro TR / Sennheiser HD598 / Blue Yeti Mic

Offline colb

• MVP
  • The Global Elite
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: mynameiscolb
  • PSN ID: mynameiscolb
« Reply #24 on: 11:50 AM - 03/03/14 »
I'm so tired of being in other peoples business. Ugh

Offline RookCheck

• MVP
  • Your move.
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: RookCheck
« Reply #25 on: 11:52 AM - 03/03/14 »
Isolationism ftw?
I swear to god I will bring forth a rage so complete in it's fury that your innards would boil from the sheer amount of energy pouring from your monitor.

Rook said everything that can be said.

Offline tuffrabit

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • tuffrabit's Twitch.tv channel
  • Gamertag: TuFFrabit
« Reply #26 on: 11:53 AM - 03/03/14 »
There's isolationism and then there's leaving people alone because we have no business messing with them.

There's a difference.

XIM4 Anti Aim-assist curve: http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=31309.msg400143#msg400143
All you ever wanted to know about headsets and chat for the 360: http://www.xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=16461.0

Offline RookCheck

• MVP
  • Your move.
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: RookCheck
« Reply #27 on: 11:54 AM - 03/03/14 »
Bah, semantics.
I swear to god I will bring forth a rage so complete in it's fury that your innards would boil from the sheer amount of energy pouring from your monitor.

Rook said everything that can be said.

Offline colb

• MVP
  • The Global Elite
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: mynameiscolb
  • PSN ID: mynameiscolb
« Reply #28 on: 12:01 PM - 03/03/14 »
Putin "asks" parliament to authorize military force in Ukraine, America freaks out.

It's just fun to me that Russia and China have, since the end of the Cold War, exclusively limited their foreign interventions to their own borders, which still gets American politicos ranting about their expansive militarism.

Meanwhile, advocates of adopting that same policy for the U.S. military are constantly derided as "isolationists."

Well which is it?

Offline ak-xs

• MVP
  • I'm what you call a player of non sens xD
    • View Profile
    • don't click here!
« Reply #29 on: 12:06 PM - 03/03/14 »
so cute expecting that politicians arguments actually are stuff they believe in and not just a play on words they need to act out to get to where they want...

"Obama is making us look like @#$%" campaign says hi.
soon..

Admin