XIM Community

Invites being sent out for testing out Xbox One March System Update  (Read 7923 times)

Offline gunit2004

• MVP
    • View Profile
The team is working hard to deliver some exciting updates in March that will make Xbox One even better. But in order to ensure our customers have the best experience on Xbox One and Xbox Live, we need the help of our passionate community.

Beginning today, Xbox is inviting select Xbox Live members to preview new features coming to Xbox One in a March system update and future system updates as they become available, asking them to provide valuable feedback before the updates are implemented worldwide. Selected participants will receive a message over Xbox Live with a code to register. The next system update will begin rolling out next week to those who will preview the new features. Once registered, participants will be able to test the early features included in the update and provide feedback on a private forum and can opt out of future waves.

Like Marc Whitten announced last week, the updates coming in March will significantly improve the multiplayer and party experiences on Xbox One. We’re counting on our fans to share their input as we’re putting the final touches on the new features that we plan to deliver in early March.

Thanks for helping make Xbox One even better. We look forward to hearing your feedback on the system updates whether you are participating in the preview or not. We love to hear from you.

----

http://majornelson.com/2014/02/20/invitation-to-preview-the-next-xbox-one-update/
My Setup
Xbox One + XIM 4
Monitor: Asus 24" VG248QE
Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure Owl-Eye @ 2000 DPI 500hz
Mousepad: Coolermaster Swift-RX XL
Keypad: Razer Orbweaver Chroma
Audio: Astro Mixamp -> Amplifier -> Sennheiser HD800 w/ Antlion Modmic 4.0
Overwatch Linear Setup (click here)

Offline LolPop

• I am potato
  • MVP
    • View Profile

Offline LolPop

• I am potato
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Baiting isn't a cool thing to do.
« Last Edit: 09:16 AM - 02/21/14 by tuffrabit »

Offline Dale

• MVP
  • What would the great lion do?
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: DaleisGOD
Thanks gunit, I didnt know they were doing this.

It def needs a heavy duty overhaul.

Offline abc123

• MVP
  • It's as easy as ABC 123
    • View Profile
    • unofficial xim api cloud for configs
  • Gamertag: Dr Donkey Kong
i'm so excited and I just can't hide it!

currently I find when i'm murdering people in CoD most of them seem to have a much slower response time that when I was playing xbox 360...i don't want this to go away...

Offline gahagafaka

• MVP
  • The Avian Floo
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: The Worst Ever
  • PSN ID: crack_monk
I hope it includes surround sound, seeing as the headsets come out in march I can see it happening
Lion tamer, Goat slayer, Bird brains, Narnian

Offline BionicTbag

• MVP
    • View Profile
sorry but its time to leave.... goodbye all!

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Offline damstr

• MVP
    • View Profile
I got the invite code, registered and have been accepted. Apparently just because you got the invite code to download the preview app doesn't mean you get in. I'm just wondering if my xbox will automatically download the March update early or what?
XIM APEX | Xbox One X | LG 27UK600-W 27" IPS LED 4K | Logitech G Pro | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate | DT 990 Premium | ModMic 4 | Logitech Z-5500's

Offline BionicTbag

• MVP
    • View Profile
I got the invite code, registered and have been accepted. Apparently just because you got the invite code to download the preview app doesn't mean you get in. I'm just wondering if my xbox will automatically download the March update early or what?

did you have to register for the invite code? if so where?  was it an xbox one message, or en email?
sorry but its time to leave.... goodbye all!

Offline damstr

• MVP
    • View Profile
did you have to register for the invite code? if so where?  was it an xbox one message, or en email?
I randomly got the invite code on XBL from XBL. Redeemed it on XBL and it downloaded the registration app. From there you open the registration app and accept it and that's about it.

After that they say within 48 hours you'll know if you've been approved or not. I had to check again to see if I was approved which I was.
XIM APEX | Xbox One X | LG 27UK600-W 27" IPS LED 4K | Logitech G Pro | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate | DT 990 Premium | ModMic 4 | Logitech Z-5500's

Offline nobodyfamous

• MVP
  • nerd with muscles
    • View Profile
I randomly got the invite code on XBL from XBL. Redeemed it on XBL and it downloaded the registration app. From there you open the registration app and accept it and that's about it.

After that they say within 48 hours you'll know if you've been approved or not. I had to check again to see if I was approved which I was.

i got an email aswell.. but when i opened app all it says is "loading. please wait..."
"If steroids and other performance enhancing drugs are illegal for athletes,
doesn't that mean you're cheating in eSports and should be banned ?"

Astro Mixamp Pro 2013 / Sennheiser HD598
BenQ RL2460HT / BenQ XL2430T
Logitech G303 / CM Quickfire Stealth (Reds)
Rode Procaster / Rode PSA1
Roland Quad-Capture / Adam F5's / Adam F8Sub

Offline gunit2004

• MVP
    • View Profile
Video of changes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj621sMOuKA

Changes look good IMO. Big step in the right direction but they still have a lot more they need to add. I like how there is no more having to go to the stupid "Friends" app, and you can Invite to Party, Invite to Game, or Invite to both.

I'm still waiting for the Dolby Digital 5.1 that they promised and I'll be happy.

They also need to give us notifications when our friends come online. Since you can have 1000 friends now, it would be kind of annoying to have notifications from EVERYONE, but they could at least make it so you get notifications for those people you have under your Favorites list.
My Setup
Xbox One + XIM 4
Monitor: Asus 24" VG248QE
Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure Owl-Eye @ 2000 DPI 500hz
Mousepad: Coolermaster Swift-RX XL
Keypad: Razer Orbweaver Chroma
Audio: Astro Mixamp -> Amplifier -> Sennheiser HD800 w/ Antlion Modmic 4.0
Overwatch Linear Setup (click here)

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Yes it would be nice if they at least notified favorites, the way it is right now you just feel out of the loop unless you check in on your friends list thought the night.
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Offline LolPop

• I am potato
  • MVP
    • View Profile
I got 99 problems and i am One :D

Anyways i heard Xbox One is dropping its price , is that true ? I traded my ps4 for Xbox One and then bought another ps4 so I basically got my X1 for 400$ . I know for a fact that all the retards who bought the X1 on release are now mad as hell :D

Btw I got my money ready to purchase a XIM4 , ObSiv when can you preorder ?