XIM Community

Q1 - will XIM4 miss it?  (Read 12790 times)

Offline tuffrabit

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • tuffrabit's Twitch.tv channel
  • Gamertag: TuFFrabit
Re: Q1 - will XIM4 miss it?
« Reply #150 on: 11:45 AM - 02/20/14 »
Sources?  You mean the Mayo link and the Wheat Belly book?

I've seen studies and statistics that support what I'm saying as well.  Do you see now what I mean by confusion?

XIM4 Anti Aim-assist curve: http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=31309.msg400143#msg400143
All you ever wanted to know about headsets and chat for the 360: http://www.xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=16461.0

Offline Zacharybinx34

• MVP
  • Karma [>] 9,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: 11:51 AM - 02/20/14 »

I've seen studies and statistics that support what I'm saying as well.  Do you see now what I mean by confusion?

The book. The link has nothing to do with what we are presently talking about.
I am Spartacus!

Offline ak-xs

• MVP
  • I'm what you call a player of non sens xD
    • View Profile
    • don't click here!
« Reply #152 on: 11:58 AM - 02/20/14 »

i don't think there is reason to be confused.

i think people do not understand the complexity and number of variables in the equation.

and nutrition is nothing but an equation:

you have what you need in one side + what you ingest - how you as an individual process it =  results

it's a dynamic and case by case, moment by moment, ever changing equation.

there are no absolutes like X = bad or Y = healthy. all is relative to the person, diet, and moment..

mainstream just talks in absolutes, like Zach did too, deeming something healthy or not without any consideration of anything else. that does not work.

--

i dated a nutritionist and i myself like to read on this subject. America's no1 problem is processed foods and insane diets.. don't forget many eat stuff that has poison inside really and labels do not help sort that.

a good biologic food based and balanced diet can solve many health issues and save more money and give more life quality than any money spent in hospitals or pharmacies a great number of times

--

oh and tuff, science so far does not fully grasp all the interactions in the human body. so there are countless mysteries and things we just don't know are happening all around which makes predicting results quite hard and with a mandatory margin of error with considerable size
« Last Edit: 12:06 PM - 02/20/14 by mist4fun »
soon..

Offline tuffrabit

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 12:28 PM - 02/20/14 »
Ak... you are saying the exact same thing I said.

XIM4 Anti Aim-assist curve: http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=31309.msg400143#msg400143
All you ever wanted to know about headsets and chat for the 360: http://www.xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=16461.0

Offline toqy

• MVP
  • (✌゚∀゚)☞ ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    • View Profile
Q1 - will XIM4 miss it?
« Reply #154 on: 12:33 PM - 02/20/14 »
Ok, Zach. I see it's impossible to try to have a remotely rational conversation with you without it turning into personal insults.

I'm going to go ahead and put you on ignore now. Have a nice life.

lol fail

He's trolling, has to be

I think the core issue here is that some people are acting like zach is saying pizza is going to kill you. He's not saying that, anyone reading his posts all the way through should see that. He's not saying pizza is poisoning you like cigarettes. Good grief.
« Last Edit: 12:42 PM - 02/20/14 by toqy »
That "natural curve" you [roads] are talking about was me taking a wild guess what the game was doing (which was completely wrong of course).

😂😂😭

Offline tuffrabit

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: 12:54 PM - 02/20/14 »
Nah, my problem with it is that he's using absolute statements in a field where there are little to no absolutes to be had.

Offline ak-xs

• MVP
  • I'm what you call a player of non sens xD
    • View Profile
    • don't click here!
« Reply #156 on: 12:54 PM - 02/20/14 »
Ak... you are saying the exact same thing I said.

ok then, i guess that's good for both of us (arriving at the same conclusions)
soon..

Offline Zacharybinx34

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: 04:41 PM - 02/20/14 »
Ok, Zach. I see it's impossible to try to have a remotely rational conversation with you without it turning into personal insults.

I'm going to go ahead and put you on ignore now. Have a nice life.

lol fail

He's trolling, has to be

I think the core issue here is that some people are acting like zach is saying pizza is going to kill you. He's not saying that, anyone reading his posts all the way through should see that. He's not saying pizza is poisoning you like cigarettes. Good grief.

I even went and broke my point down into a deductive logical syllogism and that wasn't clear enough.

Some people can't be reasoned with, as Twain said, "Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."
I am Spartacus!

Offline Pneumatic

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: 11:00 AM - 02/22/14 »
@#$%?  I come here to see the status of the next XIM and its a bunch of stupid arguments about pizza?

Sigh.  I wish we had some solid info so that threads would get relevant again.  These forums are devolving into speculation in most threads and outright random stupidity in others. 
« Last Edit: 11:06 AM - 02/22/14 by Pneumatic »
- PS4 - XIM4 - G502 (12k dpi / 500 report rate) - Sony Nav - ASUS MX279H -

Offline RookCheck

• MVP
  • Your move.
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: RookCheck
« Reply #159 on: 11:40 AM - 02/22/14 »
Lol I love how serious everyone is taking this derailment.
I swear to god I will bring forth a rage so complete in it's fury that your innards would boil from the sheer amount of energy pouring from your monitor.

Rook said everything that can be said.

Offline Zacharybinx34

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: 11:46 AM - 02/22/14 »
Lol I love how serious everyone is taking this derailment.

I love how serious you are taking the people who are taking this derailment seriously.
I am Spartacus!

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #161 on: 12:01 PM - 02/22/14 »
When we have more info we will let people know.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.