XIM Community

Ok, so the XIM4  (Read 2737 times)

Offline Trepx

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Tr3pX
Ok, so the XIM4
« on: 08:32 AM - 02/16/14 »
Does anyone have any information a projected day or anything like that for the xim4??? Will I have it on my desk come march 11th for titanfall or not?????

Offline AlphaCentauri

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ICE Sora
Re: Ok, so the XIM4
« Reply #1 on: 09:02 AM - 02/16/14 »
Current goal is Q1, afaik.

Offline ak-xs

• MVP
  • I'm what you call a player of non sens xD
    • View Profile
    • don't click here!
« Reply #2 on: 09:24 AM - 02/16/14 »
you won't. there. can you not make these kind of topics now? great thanks.
soon..

Offline derek0129

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09:25 AM - 02/16/14 »

I like ak because while he's ornery, he does have a habit of saying what's already on peoples' minds.
Admitted XIM Fanatic since 2011: XIM, XIM Edge, XIM 3, XIM 4, XIM Apex

Offline JRXP2011

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: JRXP2010
  • PSN ID: JRXP2010
« Reply #4 on: 10:20 AM - 02/16/14 »
Software is in beta right now on the xim edge. Q1 release is all we got man.  I cant wait, I've just started playing the Titanfall beta on xboxone and while the game is great, it sucks not being able to use my kb/m.

Offline Trepx

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 11:08 AM - 02/16/14 »

Hey jerk bean I'm not to sure who the @#$% you are but I do know some guys on the forum that have a problem with you and the @#$% that you say so let me just do everyone a favor because maybe they might be scared to get banned and whatnot. So why don't you take your little comments grow a pair of @#$% balls go @#$% yourself and get out of here. I'm sure the last thing people wanna see when asking a question is your schmuck responses. Before you decide to answer this with another useless response think hard about it because I swear I will rip you apart verbally and have you tearing up in your mothers basement. Good day

Offline ak-xs

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • don't click here!
« Reply #6 on: 11:42 AM - 02/16/14 »
Hey jerk bean I'm not to sure who the @#$% you are but I do know some guys on the forum that have a problem with you and the @#$% that you say so let me just do everyone a favor because maybe they might be scared to get banned and whatnot. So why don't you take your little comments grow a pair of @#$% balls go @#$% yourself and get out of here. I'm sure the last thing people wanna see when asking a question is your schmuck responses. Before you decide to answer this with another useless response think hard about it because I swear I will rip you apart verbally and have you tearing up in your mothers basement. Good day

you are welcome to try. see if you can even be worthy of challenge then..

before i go on to flame you full on, YOU think long and hard on why i responded to your question like that.

1- there is a sticky thread in the XIM4 section with several entries ANSWERING EXACTLY what you ask. name is self explanatory too and it says the info is updated at all times.

2- if you used the search feature you would find SEVERAL topics equal or similar to this because other people too lazy or with other kinds of mental difficulties can't seem to think of that and choose to pollute the forum instead. no one likes pollution.

3- i was civil and polite to you. i did nothing to offend you. i asked you a simple question just like you asked the community. and if my question enraged you, which your response proves it did, then you pretty much defeat your own argument since that's exactly the same degree of annoying the community feels about this thread and your question - that has been addressed dozens of times. another member already commented confirming this.

follow the golden rule, don't do to other what you don't like others to do to you. i hope you quit while i'm still being polite and don't further expose your flaws. everyone makes mistakes, that includes both you and me, so if you stop it here we can move on and get along. if you want to go the other path then i suggest taking it the talk to another place online so we can unleash our words freely without burdening others.
soon..

Offline Trepx

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 11:54 AM - 02/16/14 »
Please ak don't drop your famous page replies on me. You really are not worth the time to deal with you obviously are a child with nothing better to do than try and act intelligent on a mouse and keyboard xbox adapter forum.

Offline Trepx

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 12:06 PM - 02/16/14 »
Hey ak, let me stop that page post you are copying and pasting dead in its tracks. To be honest with you I will not take the time out of my day to read it. I'm sure my question was answered many times but I wanted to ask MYSELF a simple no on your end would have been more than enough to answer my question but no you had to take it to a higher level. You are nothing on this forum you have no right replying to anyone they way you reply to people. I understand life outside your Ethernet cable might be tough bullying is an ongoing problem in this country but to mask your inner rage with flame posts ( and this isn't the first time) is not right. Grow up please thank you. 

Offline xMetuZx

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: xMetuZx
  • PSN ID: xMetuZx
« Reply #9 on: 12:23 PM - 02/16/14 »

Offline ak-xs

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • don't click here!
« Reply #10 on: 12:30 PM - 02/16/14 »
you are writing many words but all i read is chicken noises. such fear and backtracking i see, much amusement you bring me.
soon..

Offline Trepx

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 12:57 PM - 02/16/14 »
Wooh look at that ak that might have been close to your shortest reply out of the 5 per day every day for almost 4 years you post on here. I feel like a proud mother right now congrats. We could settle this like gentlemen and hold a 1v1 game battle in any game of your choosing.