Call of Duty is DEAD  (Read 3519 times)

Offline RookCheck

• MVP
  • Your move.
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: RookCheck
Re: Call of Duty is DEAD
« Reply #45 on: 02:08 PM - 02/13/14 »
I feel my IQ dropping every time I read his posts.

I swear to god I will bring forth a rage so complete in it's fury that your innards would boil from the sheer amount of energy pouring from your monitor.

Rook said everything that can be said.

Offline nataku_0

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 02:17 PM - 02/13/14 »
I am a XIM owner as well and I dont think I am an embarrassment to XIM owners . I guess you are all mad at me for saying that CoD is dead and a few more stuff which are all true . FACT IS , CoD is dead and any fanboys need to die [suspicious][/suspicious]

Ok, let's just get this straight. You may feel like people are ganging up on you, insulting you, calling you names, hurting your feelings. And you would be right. That is what is happening.

But you're wrong if you think it is because of your opinions on COD. Everyone here has different opinions, everyone here disagrees with someone else, etc. But the reason there is so much hate for you is because you just seem like a really immature, dumb person.

Whether it's your replies where you try really hard to sound smart, or your topics about forum ads that turned out to be spyware on your computer, you just come off as really dumb, yet unaware that you are dumb, becoming the worse kind of dumb: the arrogant dumb.

Now if you want to be a douche like Ninja, that's fine. He's a douche, but he's ok cause he can take it as much as he dishes out. And most of the time, he knows what he's talking about (well....most may be exaggerating)...but just don't be a stupid person who doesn't even know he's stupid. Be like me, just not comment on sht you don't understand.

Sorry, just felt like this essay was necessary. My public service announcement.

Offline NinjaX2

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Xaanit
« Reply #47 on: 02:27 PM - 02/13/14 »
I am a XIM owner as well and I dont think I am an embarrassment to XIM owners . I guess you are all mad at me for saying that CoD is dead and a few more stuff which are all true . FACT IS , CoD is dead and any fanboys need to die [suspicious][/suspicious]

Ok, let's just get this straight. You may feel like people are ganging up on you, insulting you, calling you names, hurting your feelings. And you would be right. That is what is happening.

But you're wrong if you think it is because of your opinions on COD. Everyone here has different opinions, everyone here disagrees with someone else, etc. But the reason there is so much hate for you is because you just seem like a really immature, dumb person.

Whether it's your replies where you try really hard to sound smart, or your topics about forum ads that turned out to be spyware on your computer, you just come off as really dumb, yet unaware that you are dumb, becoming the worse kind of dumb: the arrogant dumb.

Now if you want to be a douche like Ninja, that's fine. He's a douche, but he's ok cause he can take it as much as he dishes out. And most of the time, he knows what he's talking about (well....most may be exaggerating)...but just don't be a stupid person who doesn't even know he's stupid. Be like me, just not comment on @#$% you don't understand.

Sorry, just felt like this essay was necessary. My public service announcement.

This guy pretty much covers it. you and a couple of other people on these forums just are not aware of how DUMB they are. I may be a prick but seriously. I would rather be an @#$% than someone that is not only dumb...but unaware of that fact.

No one here cares if you hate on call of Duty. Hell we all hate on Call of Duty. It is the arguments you make. The reason you make them and the things you say / context that make you sound like a total idiot.

So yes. it is pretty bad when people are coming out of the woodwork to try and save you the embarrassment of your next post.

I don't even hate on nan, because he called it like he sees it. Even though I am accurate most of the time...

I do sound mentally retarded half the time due to my ridiculous typos do to trying to type too fast between projects at work. But my information is usually on point. Like him. I generally do not provide info where I am unsure if my info is accurate.

Unlike a couple of people around here.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 03:09 PM - 02/13/14 »
Nobody can out dumb me. Nobody!

Closing this.. Settle down.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos