XIM Community

XIM4 Something to consider for us that care.  (Read 3470 times)

Offline ak-xs

• MVP
  • I'm what you call a player of non sens xD
    • View Profile
    • don't click here!
Re: XIM4 Something to consider for us that care.
« Reply #15 on: 09:16 AM - 02/14/14 »
Consider this,

When I was working as a Graduate Assistant, my instructor got a 1 mil dollar grant from DARPA to see what would happen to radar operators who sit below in the moving van with radar frequencies in terahertz frequencies.
                      Our proposal was simple, put some e-coli bacteria in the terahertz generator and see if they mutate. If they do the frequencies would be deemed harmful to humans.

The DARPA called this an edge of "DARK Projects". A year in experimentation we had a meeting with them. They recommended hiring "More" students. We asked why, they winked literally and said, "Well in case some of your students got affected by the frequencies"  >:( >:( >:(

WHOA - They literally meant in case some of you get cancer, they were least bit interested the freaking e-coli and more interested in if the students developed any type of genetic cancers/any other effects. Yep they did not worry about us even ending up with a very aggressive form of cancer, if we did that would validate their study.

Trust me, I went to a different project after that and never looked back but there are wayy worst things as everyone says.

LOL wt f, classical movie material right there!
soon..

Offline Soulo

• MVP
  • Origin: Soulo13
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Soulo13
  • PSN ID: TheRealSoulo
« Reply #16 on: 11:11 AM - 02/14/14 »
This thread is awesome and fun to read!
Community TS3 Server (US Central) - Console and PC Gaming
Server Address: justgame.teamspeak3.com:8670

you're not a hardcore gamer until you snort coke off your mousepad in the middle of a quake duel
Think to yourself "is this something an idiot would post?" ... If the answer to either of those questions is "yes" then you probably shouldn't post it

Offline Pneumatic

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 10:58 AM - 02/16/14 »
I walked into Best Buy the other day and scanned for Bluetooth devices trying to check out a wireless speaker with my phone.  There were so many devices broadcasting that my phone melted in my hands and it blew me back 15 feet.  I am currently typing this with my nose because the heavy dose of Bluetooth radiation burned 98% of my body.

Moral of the story...  don't go within 500 feet of an electronics store.  EVER!
- PS4 - XIM4 - G502 (12k dpi / 500 report rate) - Sony Nav - ASUS MX279H -

Offline 3MIX_Edge

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 11:36 AM - 02/16/14 »
I walked into Best Buy the other day and scanned for Bluetooth devices trying to check out a wireless speaker with my phone.  There were so many devices broadcasting that my phone melted in my hands and it blew me back 15 feet.  I am currently typing this with my nose because the heavy dose of Bluetooth radiation burned 98% of my body.

Moral of the story...  don't go within 500 feet of an electronics store.  EVER!

Time to find Michael Jackson's plastic surgeon.
Be humble