XIM Community

Xbox One insider leaks CHEAPER VERSION in the works.  (Read 4380 times)

Offline mindworm22

• MVP
  • "I'm your huckleberry..."
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Liquidboy
Re: Xbox One insider leaks CHEAPER VERSION in the works.
« Reply #15 on: 06:43 PM - 01/31/14 »
But here's the thing --- THERE'S A CHEAPER PS4 VERSION IN THE WORKS WITH A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT FEATURE SET TOO!!!!!

I don't have any insider knowledge.  Just history to back it.  And I'm guessing the price point will drop around the same time the XBone's does. 

(Someone should really mark this post for future reference and just watch how smart I am.  Seriously.  I'm a rocket surgeon.) 

"You beat that horse to a bloody pulp in that circle-jerk of a thread .... and then poured the remains in a blender, pureed them, and gargled the leftovers. How you're not sick of it is beyond me." --- RookCheck

Offline RookCheck

• MVP
  • Your move.
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: RookCheck
« Reply #16 on: 07:09 PM - 01/31/14 »
It's the never ending rat race. There will always be new bundles, lite SKU's, collector editions, color options, and a never ending supply of alternative paint schemes.

How many did the 360 have in its ten year run? Something like 12 or 15 variations?

I'll wait till we get closer to an actual release date before I get excited.

I swear to god I will bring forth a rage so complete in it's fury that your innards would boil from the sheer amount of energy pouring from your monitor.

Rook said everything that can be said.

Offline JerginsSoft

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 07:38 PM - 01/31/14 »
I knew they were going to release a titanfall bundle, and I really planned on getting it....but goddam it looks fckin ugly....looks like it was done by someone who designs walmart school folders for preteens.

You do realize those were fakes... he even said it in the video.

Offline nataku_0

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 07:50 PM - 01/31/14 »
I knew they were going to release a titanfall bundle, and I really planned on getting it....but goddam it looks fckin ugly....looks like it was done by someone who designs walmart school folders for preteens.

You do realize those were fakes... he even said it in the video.

No I did not realize they were fake, I did not even watch the video. Thank God.

But then again, judging from the Titanfall official xbox controller.....I fear that the fake xbox design may not be far off. that controller looked like @#$% as well.

Offline KodRaiN

• MVP
  • Code Reign
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: KodRaiN
« Reply #19 on: 09:08 PM - 01/31/14 »
AAAAAAAAAAAAND..... this is why I'm holding out on buying (especially) the XBONE.  Holding out hope for a Kinnectless, removable/upgradable HDD version.  Though if not for destiny then certainly for the Halo 2 anniversary strongly rumored for november 11th this (AAAAAAAAAHHOMGOMGOMG) year.  Special edition rumored to have Halo 3&4 XBONE ports, too. 

Offline AusRED5

• Adelaide, South Australia
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: AusRED5
  • PSN ID: AusRED5
« Reply #20 on: 10:00 PM - 01/31/14 »
AAAAAAAAAAAAND..... this is why I'm holding out on buying (especially) the XBONE.  Holding out hope for a Kinnectless, removable/upgradable HDD version.  Though if not for destiny then certainly for the Halo 2 anniversary strongly rumored for november 11th this (AAAAAAAAAHHOMGOMGOMG) year.  Special edition rumored to have Halo 3&4 XBONE ports, too.
Yup - ^^ This! :)
XIM4 - G502 - Razer Blackwidow

XBOX ONE
PS4 Pro

Offline glenn37216

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 10:21 PM - 01/31/14 »
Today I heard from someone I know who works on Live's back end . They actually have working Xb1 models with Bluetooth & no ROM drives out in the wild and in testing (still has the kinect). I'm getting some pictures from him of early prototypes.. I'll post them as soon as I  hear back from him. Also the titan version of the xb1 is still coming out... It may be delayed though. They are working on a new wrapped theme for it.

-March is official for the GPU 8% increase patch.. 

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 10:24 PM - 01/31/14 »
Do you know what the bluetooth will be used for? Headsets?
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline glenn37216

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 10:31 PM - 01/31/14 »
-No idea what their testing with Bluetooth . I'll find out tom.. I have classes with his son and I'll ask  him then . 

Offline amak1

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Wa2En5emble
« Reply #24 on: 02:25 AM - 02/01/14 »
are they losing the br drive bc of sony?
Ice... 15ml lime cordial... 1 dash angostura bitters... 2 oz 100% agave tequila... top off with sprite or 7 up

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 02:39 AM - 02/01/14 »
Almost impossible.

Sony doesn't own bluray. They are apart of an organization of about 30 different companies that hold the rights to blueray and they license it to anyone willing to pay. Sony was the first company to push bluray at a more affordable price $600(PS3) vs $1200+. That's about it.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline amak1

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Wa2En5emble
« Reply #26 on: 03:20 AM - 02/01/14 »
well im not saying sony pulled some patent out of their @#$% im just saying maybe its not good to have a device, which was,  at the least popularised by your direct competitor.

much like apple dropping samsung components.

i think i may have invented a word.

Then again they add another largely sony associated feature... blue tooth. dem some strange times we livin in.
« Last Edit: 03:33 AM - 02/01/14 by amak1 »
Ice... 15ml lime cordial... 1 dash angostura bitters... 2 oz 100% agave tequila... top off with sprite or 7 up

Offline Santigold

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 04:41 AM - 02/01/14 »
WEll I hope you realize that a BD-drive-less version means no used games and no reselling the games you bought.

If they do release a discless version, but bundled with kinect, one would be very stupid to buy it, when you can have the version with a BD drive where you can sell/buy used games. The prices on the xbl marketplace are still stupidly high. I would not want to be dependant on MS when it comes to buying games. A discless version is kinda a workaround to get the retarded DRM back or at least the equivalent situation that we would have if DRM was implemented in the BD drive version.

Offline Lord Of The Sith

• MVP
  • Made up from mostly non toxic materials.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 06:52 AM - 02/01/14 »
Just don't buy an XBOX.. its that simple.
Click > Here < for my COD4:RM / BOPs3 XIM4 Setup.

XIM4: FAQ - Downloads - Hardware Compatibility

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 08:17 AM - 02/01/14 »
Just don't buy an XBOX.. its that simple.

This... But don't worry I will be buying 4 before the end of the year. Glad to see the price will drop.

Lots of family wanting ONE's!

Admin