XIM Community

Will the XIM4 BETA STs work on the XIM3 using CronusMax to connect with the X1?  (Read 3732 times)

Offline Soulo

• MVP
  • Origin: Soulo13
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Soulo13
  • PSN ID: TheRealSoulo
The Xim 3 had screens.  That was the major hold up.  There is nothing to really put together so to speak, it's going to be an enclosure like the edge nothing complicated.  Most likely just slapped together
Community TS3 Server (US Central) - Console and PC Gaming
Server Address: justgame.teamspeak3.com:8670

you're not a hardcore gamer until you snort coke off your mousepad in the middle of a quake duel
Think to yourself "is this something an idiot would post?" ... If the answer to either of those questions is "yes" then you probably shouldn't post it

Offline Kevin-D-Lee

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: SG Kevin D Lee
  • PSN ID: Kevin-D-Lee
The Xim 3 had screens.  That was the major hold up.  There is nothing to really put together so to speak, it's going to be an enclosure like the edge nothing complicated.  Most likely just slapped together

Well, without the LCD screen would it be safe to assume the XIM4 will not cost as much as the XIM3 did?  The screen being there really was my favourite feature of the device beyond the M/K functionality.

Online mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Obsiv has already said that XIM4 will cost less than XIM3. Edge didn't have a screen and it cost less as well.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Soulo

• MVP
  • Origin: Soulo13
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Soulo13
  • PSN ID: TheRealSoulo

Well, without the LCD screen would it be safe to assume the XIM4 will not cost as much as the XIM3 did?  The screen being there really was my favourite feature of the device beyond the M/K functionality.

What mist said.  Also I agree I really missed having a screen.  The Xim4 seems to satisfy all needs.  OBs did say it will be less than the xim3.  From what I read the hardware will be better than whats inside the edge and we will have a screen via an app so yea can't wait.   We get the best of the world's and less than the xim3. 
Community TS3 Server (US Central) - Console and PC Gaming
Server Address: justgame.teamspeak3.com:8670

you're not a hardcore gamer until you snort coke off your mousepad in the middle of a quake duel
Think to yourself "is this something an idiot would post?" ... If the answer to either of those questions is "yes" then you probably shouldn't post it