XIM Community

Hori Pad 4 FPS (Wired PS4 Controller)  (Read 121962 times)

Offline singlecoilpickup

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: CoilTap
  • PSN ID: singlecoilpickup
Re: Hori Pad 4 FPS (Wired PS4 Controller)
« Reply #495 on: 02:22 PM - 03/01/14 »
It doesn't. You are SOL in those games.
Xbox One / PC
XIM Apex / Logitech G Pro Keyboard / Logitech G900
Astro MixAmp Pro TR / Sennheiser HD598 / Blue Yeti Mic

Offline 3MIX_Edge

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: 02:24 PM - 03/01/14 »
Sorry if this has been asked. Does anyone know how does the Hori controller emulates swipe mechanics for games like Warframe and killzone?

It doesn't sadly, there is no touchpad support with the Hori which is why OBsIV and TEAM XIM are looking to get the DS4 working with the XIM4.
Be humble

Offline The Pfhor

• MVP
  • "The Master of Unlocking."
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: The Pfhor
  • PSN ID: ThePfhor
« Reply #497 on: 09:13 PM - 03/01/14 »
that could save us a lot of money and trouble, imagine the whole PS4 xim community going for the only current hori pad 4 relesser play-asia
it would be sold out within seconds + big cry for those that didnt get one

If this sucker proves to be needed, there are many other sellers here in japan. I'd help anyone who couldn't get their hands on one, it'd remind me of my selling old mountain bike parts and knives on eBay as Tomowade.

I want to throw my hat in this ring too. And I have access to a USPS, so it would be relatively quick and cheap to ship (well, to the US anyway).
USN: OSC (SW/AW/IW)
PSN:     ThePfhor
Steam:  The Pfhor
Xbox:    The Pfhor

Offline Primax

• View Profile
« Reply #498 on: 09:54 PM - 03/01/14 »
I will be keeping it in mind. Thanks for that guys.

I must be honest, I am convident that the xim team can deliver it with the existing controller.
It is always nice to have a plan B though :)

Offline morvex

• View Profile
« Reply #499 on: 11:51 AM - 08/30/14 »
In hori pad the touch pad function is not active. But the click function of the touch pad button is active?
And if Yes which button in hori pad do this?

Thanks

Offline QuickWired

• View Profile
« Reply #500 on: 08:59 PM - 11/27/14 »
In hori pad the touch pad function is not active. But the click function of the touch pad button is active?
And if Yes which button in hori pad do this?

Thanks

I also need to know this.

Offline Amuro

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: 10:10 PM - 11/27/14 »
I tried this pad with Destiny and it froze up in 5-10 minutes, so I went back to Dualshock 4.

Offline QuickWired

• View Profile
« Reply #502 on: 12:35 AM - 11/28/14 »
I tried this pad with Destiny and it froze up in 5-10 minutes, so I went back to Dualshock 4.

I need something wired with no blutooth emitting, that's my issue. Supposedly Hori Pad works for most people outside of the touch pad so that's what Im trying to find a fix on. Unless the dual shock 4 can be played with USB now where the data goes by USB not by blutooth and blutooth is disabled? As of 6 months or so ago this wasnt the case.

Offline Amuro

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: 05:38 AM - 11/28/14 »

I need something wired with no blutooth emitting, that's my issue. Supposedly Hori Pad works for most people outside of the touch pad so that's what Im trying to find a fix on. Unless the dual shock 4 can be played with USB now where the data goes by USB not by blutooth and blutooth is disabled? As of 6 months or so ago this wasnt the case.
Yes, just plug the Dualshock 4 to XIM and turn the PS4 on using the power button on the console and then press the PS button when the screen prompts you to.  You cannot use the swipe function of the touchpad when wired but other than that it's fine.

Offline The Pfhor

• MVP
  • "The Master of Unlocking."
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: The Pfhor
  • PSN ID: ThePfhor
« Reply #504 on: 12:03 PM - 11/28/14 »

Yeah the Hori Pad is pretty crappy. But why do you require Bluetooth to be off? What's the deal?
USN: OSC (SW/AW/IW)
PSN:     ThePfhor
Steam:  The Pfhor
Xbox:    The Pfhor