XIM Community

Poll

If xim4 was ready today, for the right price how much would you "honestly" pay?

$100-$150
59 (62.1%)
$150-$200
25 (26.3%)
$200-$250
5 (5.3%)
$250-$300
3 (3.2%)
$300 and up
3 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Just abit of fun guys, dont take it too seriously :) XIM4, Price you would pay?  (Read 4008 times)

Offline Lord Of The Sith

• MVP
  • Made up from mostly non toxic materials.
    • View Profile
Click > Here < for my COD4:RM / BOPs3 XIM4 Setup.

XIM4: FAQ - Downloads - Hardware Compatibility

Offline sikpup

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • ReesSpecht Life
  • Gamertag: Sikpup
  • PSN ID: sik-pup
no offense, but "willing to pay" could be very different for some of us -  like in my case:  I would be willing to part with a kidney, a couple of toes and a few pints of blood if I thought it would get me a xim4...
Science without experimentation is a vain and unprofitable pursuit

Offline Manjerico

• I am Jack's smirking revenge
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
  • PSN ID: Manj3r1c0
I just curious in what it will be able to do the XIM 4. For whatever price it eventually comes out, the determining fact will be value for money. I'd pay without a doubt 200+ if I thought the value for money was right.

... And don't lie to yourselves guys. When it comes out most of you will buy it in a heartbeat and won't even look at the price tag twice. I know I won't.  ::)

Xbox One: Phew... Phew... Phew...
PS4:BAANG!!
Outcome: Xbox One is down! Call an ambulance!
"Wii U Wii U Wii U..."
XIM Edge;XIM4|Logitech G13;G502;MX518|Turtle Beach DSS2|AKG K702|Antlion Modmic 4.0|Bravo Audio V3|Asus VX279h|

Offline Soulo

• MVP
  • Origin: Soulo13
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Soulo13
  • PSN ID: TheRealSoulo
... And don't lie to yourselves guys. When it comes out most of you will buy it in a heartbeat and won't even look at the price tag twice. I know I won't.  ::)
You hit the nail on the head with this.  I know there quite a few of us here that are grabbing this no matter what.
LOL!  Right here buddy! Won't even bother looking at it at all. 
Community TS3 Server (US Central) - Console and PC Gaming
Server Address: justgame.teamspeak3.com:8670

you're not a hardcore gamer until you snort coke off your mousepad in the middle of a quake duel
Think to yourself "is this something an idiot would post?" ... If the answer to either of those questions is "yes" then you probably shouldn't post it

Offline Loki

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Loki Revamped
  • PSN ID: LokiRevamped
+1

My X1 and PS4 are feeling lonely right about now.

Please don't trivialize something you don't understand

Offline doc911

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: doc911dr
I think some of the posts so far are leaning the right way. I am looking at the question 2 ways:

1. What would I pay? Well as a handicapped player that cannot play without the XIM on console (can't hold the controller properly and thumbs have major damage), I WOULD pay up to about 500 dollars.

BUT

2. What is a fair market price given it is a product and they are the only ones able to produce this masterpiece? I think that 100-150 is quite fair provided they are able to make good profit on that and continue to support it for the longer-term future.

HOWEVER

3. I ain't made of monies and have a wife that, while she respects my gaming lifestyle/hobby, she still would not understand the 500 dollar version without me selling a body part to pay for it. And I love a good deal in the value for money area and think that 99 dollars would be the sweet spot for me with shipping and customs fees (still hate those).

FINALLY

4. You can have the left nut, as I have kids and not making more, and just need the one now. You are welcome to the kidney that has produced 4 stones and likely as not to make more. If I could give you a pound of flesh, I wouldn't mind.

Thanks again OBsIV for my XIM. Much respect.

doc911

Offline LolPop

• I am potato
  • MVP
    • View Profile
if it hacks the game's look mechanics and makes them just like on PC , i would pay 300+ for sure . Other than that i would still buy it regardless of price , i have 2 consoles , i cant even used them right now .

Offline LolPop

• I am potato
  • MVP
    • View Profile
just imagine playing Halo on console using the PC counter strike look mechanic

Offline Akelis10

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Varton10
$75-$89 sounds reasonable to me.

Offline daddygame

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: DADDYGAME
I love these threads because we all know that we're crack addicts and would end up paying the XIM dealers whatever they want for a taste of a sweet, sweet XIM4. We'd all publicly wail and gnash our teeth if it was above our price point, but we'd quietly find a way to steal money from grandma's purse in order to get a XIM eventually.
haha ur so right!!! SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!! >:(

Offline glenn37216

• MVP
    • View Profile
150+ would not be a problem for me..  But knowing all past xim prices.. I'd say the X 4 will prolly be around 89.99...  Don't really care. I'll buy it at no matter the price.

Offline oOmantisOo

• View Profile
I would pay whatever...  xim4 is a must

Offline RML

• MVP
  • L1vE DiFfeR3nT
    • View Profile
Price isn't a concern but it will be $99.

:-*
XXX | C:M$ | XIM APEX | Latest | BenQ 24" Monitor | Pad: Steel Series 9HD | Sony Nav | A: Sennheiser 650's/Mod mic/Sound Blaster X7 | M: G502 | D: 12,000 | P: 1000 | ALPHA TESTER
ADVANCED SETUPS
PUBG - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=68982.0
BO4 - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=71097.0
Destiny 1&2 - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=39989.0
AAA Setup - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=49063.0