XIM Community

Planned Support List  (Read 503926 times)

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Planned Support List
« Reply #2115 on: 10:40 AM - 12/08/21 »
PUBG and Rust are what I'd like to work on next considering that it sounds like they are very broken now. Does Rust support private servers now?

Siege is a little lower on the priority list because of the frequency it's mechanic changes. It sounds like there are other supported games with worse performance now as well.

Hunt Showdown isn't supported because it's look mechanic doesn't translate well to mouse movement. The previous framerate and smoothness of the game did not block support. The game can have 30 fps or 244 fps, this doesn't matter. What matters is the game's look mechanic behavior. I can revisit Hunt to see if things have improved since it was last worked on but this is lower on the priority list. There are weeks worth of support work for games in queue now that need to be retrained due to updates or games with look mechanics that allow support.

jerrylee, collection games can be a huge undertaking and resources are limited so it makes sense to support titles in high demand. If there is a high demand for this series then support is considered but at the moment there are other tasks that take priority. This isn't to say these games can't be played with your XIM, it may take some time to find an alternate config that works well with the games and then those config settings can be dialed in further for a better experience.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline peterkozmd

• View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: 05:57 PM - 12/08/21 »
serious sam 4 and halo infinite

Offline cornf13x

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: cornf1akez
« Reply #2117 on: 09:09 AM - 12/09/21 »
Any chance you guys can put out a ST for Serious Sam 4 on the XBSX?
XBSX | XIM APEX | ASTRO A40 + MIXAMP PRO TR

Offline Teiloq

• View Profile
« Reply #2118 on: 02:31 PM - 12/09/21 »
Hey is possible new ST FOR apex legend Xbox sÚrie x

Offline xSlayeR

• View Profile
« Reply #2119 on: 04:53 AM - 12/10/21 »
Crossfire X finally gets released at 10th February 22

Offline James604

• View Profile
« Reply #2120 on: 06:15 PM - 12/10/21 »
PUBG and Rust are what I'd like to work on next considering that it sounds like they are very broken now. Does Rust support private servers now?

unfortunately there is no private servers on rust at the moment. the ST is really off an i hope this gets address sooner because well this game is a lot harder in the aspect that nothing is given to you, you must fight,grind,build an defend it 24/7 compensating a broken ST to get that feeling of when it was working perfectly puts you a disadvantage.

Offline 420Daddy

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Telepyzik93
« Reply #2121 on: 08:54 PM - 12/10/21 »
Hunt Showdown for next gen would be nice, a ton of ppl are playing it atm..

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2122 on: 09:09 PM - 12/10/21 »
Thanks for the update mist, very happy to hear that Siege will get revisited! Maybe Obsiv can manage to secure another PS5 by then so a potential PS5 ST would be possible ;).

Warzone Pacific seems to have a different aiming mechanic, this one might also need a ST.
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline Jobe

• View Profile
« Reply #2123 on: 11:01 AM - 12/11/21 »
Grounded grounded grounded  :-[ pls :D
XSX / PS5
Xim 3 / Xim 4 / Xim Apex / Xim Nexus

Offline Kuzzad

• View Profile
« Reply #2124 on: 01:11 PM - 12/14/21 »
Any chance you can look at checking the st for Warzone ?

Offline ShaneN.

• View Profile
« Reply #2125 on: 07:17 AM - 12/15/21 »

Warzone Pacific seems to have a different aiming mechanic, this one might also need a ST.

Agreed, it appears like mw19 mp has the same changes that warzone did too.

Offline Randall

• View Profile
« Reply #2126 on: 10:40 AM - 01/03/22 »
Would it be possible to get a Roblox st for a specific game? Phantom Forces is one of the most popular shooters on roblox. Would love to be able to play it.

Offline RedLite

• View Profile
« Reply #2127 on: 02:29 PM - 01/04/22 »
Could we get a retrain for DayZ on Xbox?  Ads has something off with it.  I know the game is a laggy mess, but it is still a blast.  The controller doesn't have this issue when I ADS with it.  Maybe you could take a look at it?

Just confirmed that it is the ST.  Loaded Seige R6 and it doesn't have that lapse in movement on your initilal aim on ADS.

Seige isn't the solution, only a new ST for DayZ Xbox is, was just using it as proof of concept.
« Last Edit: 03:12 PM - 01/04/22 by RedLite »

Offline Jobe

• View Profile
« Reply #2128 on: 03:32 PM - 01/04/22 »
Any chance for a Grounded ST now that the rush is over please ?  :-\
XSX / PS5
Xim 3 / Xim 4 / Xim Apex / Xim Nexus

Offline ChuckK

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: IIIChuckKIII
« Reply #2129 on: 10:18 PM - 01/04/22 »
Deep Rock Galactic, please and thank you, just released on PlayStation, been out on Xbox for a minute now

Admin