XIM Community

Planned Support List  (Read 504032 times)

Offline TheCityWok

• View Profile
Re: Planned Support List
« Reply #1740 on: 03:00 PM - 06/04/20 »
Yup the Apex smarty is way better lol. Wonder how long ago they updated the look mechanic. Explains why my shot has felt off for a lonnnng time. First game with the Apex ST and Iím hitting shots and getting kills I wouldnít have with the TF2 translator.

Offline S

• View Profile
« Reply #1741 on: 12:56 PM - 06/05/20 »
The Titanfall 2 Xbox config also feels very off. SAB causes weird stuttering when at anything else than off. Any thoughts on retraining it on the Xbox too? And after a lot of testing and over 1600 hours on Titanfall 2 the Advanced look controls offers a much higher turn speed cap as compared to the normal 7/8 sensitivites. It also feels much more instant because of the non-existant acceleration curves. Turning extra yaw and pitch also further increases the turn speed cap, but is unusable without a retrain. I can also back up the claim that the PS4 Apex Legends ST works much better, even for the Xbox version. Any thoughts?
« Last Edit: 01:02 PM - 06/05/20 by S »
Mice: Ultralight 2, Deathadder V2, G-pro Wireless, Viper, Viper Ultimate, G502, Rival 310, MX518L, G203, G305, G Pro Ultralight, Model O Wireless.
Favorite: AAA Lithium modded G305.

Offline TheCityWok

• View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: 03:00 PM - 06/05/20 »
My question is when the hell did they change it? Is it possible by hot fix cause if not it been broken since dec 2017 or longer lol. Fíin sneaky Respawn they said nothing in the patch notes. It was subtle enough to not really be noticeable, now itís night and day compared to the Apex ST. Unless TF2 and Apex are identical top to bottom official support will be even better  ;D.
« Last Edit: 08:27 AM - 06/06/20 by TheCityWok »

Offline S

• View Profile
« Reply #1743 on: 05:22 PM - 06/12/20 »
I'm not sure what you're asking for. Different firmware for different aim behavior, is this about the experimental firmware builds from long ago? If so unfortunately those aren't supported. Changes that were iterated on in experimental builds did make it into the builds we have now. About having different aim behavior, this is the purpose of the Expert Settings. They give you a great deal of control over manipulating aim behavior.

Mist, any news or updates on the Titanfall 2 support?
Mice: Ultralight 2, Deathadder V2, G-pro Wireless, Viper, Viper Ultimate, G502, Rival 310, MX518L, G203, G305, G Pro Ultralight, Model O Wireless.
Favorite: AAA Lithium modded G305.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: 09:44 AM - 06/15/20 »
I'll be finishing it up soon, you were right about Xbox support needing to be updated as well. Thanks for that report and Citywok as well.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Phil Ashio

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1745 on: 11:20 AM - 06/15/20 »
Hey Mist, any chance of Project Warlock getting supported? It has an amazing aim mechanic.
"MW ST1 users are an inferior species and an evolutionary abomination" - On the Origin of Species, Charles Darwin

Offline TheCityWok

• View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: 04:16 PM - 06/15/20 »
I'll be finishing it up soon, you were right about Xbox support needing to be updated as well. Thanks for that report and Citywok as well.

Is it different compared to the Apex ST?

Offline Martinsugar

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Martinsugar2k
« Reply #1747 on: 07:38 PM - 06/15/20 »
Any chance Predator Hunting Grounds getting support?

Offline Baelohr

• View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: 03:02 AM - 06/19/20 »
Any estimate on when Last of Us 2 config will be ready?

Cheers!

Offline Lowkeeloki

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Iíll tell you when you DM
« Reply #1749 on: 04:23 AM - 06/19/20 »

Cheers!

I agree with this please an update would be great

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1750 on: 10:06 AM - 06/19/20 »
Hey Mist, any chance of Project Warlock getting supported? It has an amazing aim mechanic.

I don't think we can support these kinds of games due to the way the geometry is drawn. That's just a hunch though. I think it the doom anniversary game that looks the same and had the same issue.

I see that there is a demo so I'll take a look today.

-

Citywok, yes it's similar but different.

Martinsugar, Predator Hunting Grounds doesn't provide an environment needed for training. If matches become unlimited, private, and uninterrupted please let us know and we can revisit support.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Phil Ashio

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1751 on: 12:18 PM - 06/19/20 »
I think you meant Duke 3D Anniversary but the problem with Duke 3D Anniversary was that it skipped a ton of pixels at the start of movement and it basically had 2 velocities, slow and fast.

Project Warlock has a really good aim mechanic however, despite deadzone being square. I would even say it has one of the best aim mechanics on console.

Ion Fury has a bad aim mechanic but it is more dynamic than Duke 3D, it does have micromovement. Still, I think this one can wait because the Devs seem to be working on it and there's a patch incoming in the next couple of days.

Doom 1, 2, and 64 also had solid aim mechanics but they didn't have vertical aiming. Also, Doom 64 had native M&K support strangely enough.

So I think it's just that Duke 3D 20th Anniversary Edition gave you a bad impression due to having a terrible aim mechanic.
"MW ST1 users are an inferior species and an evolutionary abomination" - On the Origin of Species, Charles Darwin

Offline GiphyPC

• View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: 03:43 PM - 06/19/20 »

Cheers!

This. ^ Waiting for updates on The Last of Us 2 Config/Input Translator as well.
I am using Uncharted 4 Input Translator for the time being. Not perfect but it works for the time being.

Offline looph0les

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: looph0les
« Reply #1753 on: 05:51 AM - 06/20/20 »
Any chance for support for Hunt:Showdown on PS4.

Im having to use Farcry atm since its the closest since its the same engine.

Offline mainmukit

• View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: 11:42 PM - 06/20/20 »
Hey mist, any chance of crossfire x beta support? (Xbox one 26th June)