XIM Community

Planned Support List  (Read 518312 times)

Offline Dannyboy

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: insadu
Re: Planned Support List
« Reply #1695 on: 01:53 PM - 04/19/20 »
Could you guys add ďDreamsĒ itís a brand new game that came out in February, and allows you to be able to create aim trainers and maps and games, and it would be nice to be able to use mouse and keyboard for this, as I am sure maybe people thatís play fps will like to be able to get to those aim trainers with their xim

Offline o PEEKABOO o

• View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: 11:02 PM - 04/26/20 »
Anything for Apex Legends using advanced settings?

Galaxzen

« Reply #1697 on: 09:04 PM - 04/28/20 »
A retrain of the Destiny 2 ST on PS4 would be appreciated. Micro movements feel sluggish and inconsistent after the firmware. After doing some testing, the Xbox St feels way better and i believe a retrain would benefit from the micro movement changes from the new firmware. A test would be appreciated to see if iím tripping out or not.

Offline lollie

• View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: 08:11 PM - 04/30/20 »
Could smite have a retrain? OR could i have a explanation on how to train one myself. It keeps feeling sluggish for me.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: 09:55 AM - 05/01/20 »
False Clan, Overwatch doesn't have a micro aim update because it wasn't affected by the issue that this update is meant to solve.

Gaspode, we source less popular games physically and unfortunately there was a delay between the digital and physical release using our game resource. The good news is that FFVII is on it's way to me now.

Josh, I have PM's disabled for everyone. You're welcome to post here or create a thread in support if you need help with something XIM related.

Galaxzen, Destiny 2 is a game that was checked during the micro movement updates on PS4. I found that micro movement was great. I don't see other reports like this but I'll keep note of it in case others come up. If you are experiencing issues I recommend testing with 1 sensitivity in an area where there are no enemies that could trigger aim assist while testing. If you continue to have issues please open a thread in support.

lollie, Smite has a game mechanic that prevents supporting it entirely. At the communities request we added limited support for it. If you're not liking the acceleration curve I recommend starting with adjusting the ballistics curve. Or you could try other game configs. Borderlands configs from any platform is where I would start.
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Offline XxFunexX12

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: XxFunexX12
« Reply #1700 on: 11:58 AM - 05/01/20 »
This is a list of games that are scheduled to be supported. If you do not see your game listed please let us know what you would like to see added to the list.

Game and game release date are listed (not Smart Translator release date)

Verdun Remastered
Hunt: Showdown (update)
Darwin Project
Risk of Rain 2
Zombie Army 4
Fortnite Battle Royal (Legacy)
Doom Eternal - 03/20/20
Cuisine Royal
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered
Resident Evil 3 Remake (Previous game could not be supported) - 04/03/20
Final Fantasy 7 Remake - 04/10/20
Predator: Hunting Grounds - 04/24/20
The Last of Us Part 2 - 05/29/19
Cyberpunk 2077 - 09/17/20

Battalion 1944 - TBD
Beyond Good and Evil 2 - TBD
Dead Island 2 - TBD
Deathloop - TBD
Dying Light 2 - TBD
Ghostwire: Tokyo - TBD
Halo Infinite - TBD
Insurgency: Sandstorm - TBD
Rainbow Six: Quarantine - TBD
Skull & Bones - TBD
Starfield - TBD
The Elder Scrolls VI - TBD
Watch Dogs: Legion - TBD
Hello, I understand that you are busy and others, but really and please I need the st 4.5 of r6 PLEASE, I can not play, and it is not a problem of my peripherals or the usb cable or the manager, it is st 4.7 that is not good, with all respect i really need st 4.5 returned ...

Offline timesy

• View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: 10:50 PM - 05/03/20 »
I understand if this game isnít a priority but is there a guess on when support for predator hunting grounds might be added. Loving the xim so far!

Offline FalsE_Clan

• King Of toxiC tOwn.
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: FalsE_Risk
« Reply #1702 on: 01:32 AM - 05/04/20 »
False Clan, Overwatch doesn't have a micro aim update because it wasn't affected by the issue that this update is meant to solve.

Gaspode, we source less popular games physically and unfortunately there was a delay between the digital and physical release using our game resource. The good news is that FFVII is on it's way to me now.

Josh, I have PM's disabled for everyone. You're welcome to post here or create a thread in support if you need help with something XIM related.

Galaxzen, Destiny 2 is a game that was checked during the micro movement updates on PS4. I found that micro movement was great. I don't see other reports like this but I'll keep note of it in case others come up. If you are experiencing issues I recommend testing with 1 sensitivity in an area where there are no enemies that could trigger aim assist while testing. If you continue to have issues please open a thread in support.

lollie, Smite has a game mechanic that prevents supporting it entirely. At the communities request we added limited support for it. If you're not liking the acceleration curve I recommend starting with adjusting the ballistics curve. Or you could try other game configs. Borderlands configs from any platform is where I would start.

If it's not affecting overwatch. Then why is off sync unplayable there. It was like this after the 201907 update.
console pro player and the proud leader of clan FalsE.

mouse: Razer basilisk.
keyboard: Logitech G213

Offline Phil Ashio

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: 05:43 PM - 05/05/20 »
Mist4fun, can you update the COD 4:Modern Warfare Remastered PS4 ST with the improved micro-movement ST tech?
"MW ST1 users are an inferior species and an evolutionary abomination" - On the Origin of Species, Charles Darwin

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: 10:05 AM - 05/06/20 »
I don't have this one logged so sure, I'll check to see if it needs it.
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Offline De_Haos

• View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: 11:06 AM - 05/06/20 »
And Hunt Showdown was removed because?

Offline Danimo187!

• View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: 12:32 AM - 05/09/20 »
Hi Plz support Control and Residend Evel 6 ps4

Offline DeeMo

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: BwA DeeMo
« Reply #1707 on: 05:58 AM - 05/09/20 »
I purchased the Hunt Showdown because it was on the list of To be supported games, then it got removed and apparently isn't coming out now.....so wasted my money on that game.  Then I purchased Resident Evil 3 because it was on the supported list, and have been waiting for that to drop....I log in today and see it to has been removed......Wasted money AGAIN. 

I love my Xim and have had one for years but his is getting frustrating, im not a child or demanding gamer but thats over $100 wasted because im too old to learn how to use a controller for anything involving aiming a gun.  Pretty disappointed that games get removed with no explanation or even possible alternatives creating an ST from another game.

Offline Cizque

• View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: 06:45 AM - 05/09/20 »
If its removed it because the aiming is terrible and they cant do nothing to get something working

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: 07:21 AM - 05/12/20 »
Hey Mist I noticed that Modern Warfare 2 remastered is showing on the "to do" list as finished ... have you done one for the XBox?