XIM Community

Planned Support List  (Read 503077 times)

Offline Destroyer-86

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Destroyer-861337
Re: Planned Support List
« Reply #1590 on: 03:42 AM - 01/06/20 »
Bloodborne support aswell please

Offline TryHardKyle

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: TryHardKyle
« Reply #1591 on: 01:43 PM - 01/09/20 »
Risk of Rain 2 support would be awesome!

Offline Latvian Janis

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Latvian Janis
« Reply #1592 on: 10:30 AM - 01/10/20 »
Hello!

Will there be a Cuisine Royale setting?
It was on the list.

Thanks!

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: 02:55 PM - 01/10/20 »
laststand, support was attempted in the past. Does the game now allow for time unlimited private matches (or long timed matches) without bot or player inference?

Latvian, ^ this is blocking cuisine support. If this changes please let us know.

Kyle, added to the queue.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Phil Ashio

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: 02:25 AM - 01/11/20 »
Hey Mist, would Doom/2 classic be possible to make an ST for? It has no vertical camera movement.
"MW ST1 users are an inferior species and an evolutionary abomination" - On the Origin of Species, Charles Darwin

Offline laststand

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: HaggisBawZ
« Reply #1595 on: 09:39 AM - 01/12/20 »
laststand, support was attempted in the past. Does the game now allow for time unlimited private matches (or long timed matches) without bot or player inference?

Latvian, ^ this is blocking cuisine support. If this changes please let us know.

Hey Mist, Thanks for the reply.

Yeah they now haev custom games where you can create your own with unlimited time and just yourself.

Or they also have training where you can run about and shoot arrows at bots standing still etc. This is on the PC Version I'm unsure about the Console as i only have PS4 And not released on it yet. Would need someone to check it out on the XBOX Game preview.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: 11:03 AM - 01/13/20 »
Phil, maybe? It depends on how they are handling mouse movement. It may just be simply on/off left/right movement.

Thanks, laststand. That looks promising, hopefully the preview has these options. I'll add this to the queue.

Offline Phil Ashio

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: 11:56 AM - 01/13/20 »
After Duke 3D I don't want to steer you wrong but Doom almost certainly has more analog movement than that game. It just doesn't have vertical aiming and max speed is a little too slow.
"MW ST1 users are an inferior species and an evolutionary abomination" - On the Origin of Species, Charles Darwin

Offline laststand

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: HaggisBawZ
« Reply #1598 on: 04:36 AM - 01/15/20 »
Phil, maybe? It depends on how they are handling mouse movement. It may just be simply on/off left/right movement.

Thanks, laststand. That looks promising, hopefully the preview has these options. I'll add this to the queue.

No problem, and thank you for all the hard work and time consuming St's you make.

Dawrin Project just got full released on xbox and ps4. I will download it tonight when I get in from work and let you know if they have the custom game or training mode

Offline Phil Ashio

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: 09:32 PM - 01/16/20 »
I created a Doom config out of the MW2019 ST and I have to say it's pretty solid. Doom definitely has the micro pixel movement that Duke 3D didn't on PS4 and the turn cap isn't so bad, better than Halo Reach. 

Mist, if there's a break from major releases can you give this a look?

Offline Bagura32rus

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: POLiCE_SHEERIFF
« Reply #1600 on: 06:56 AM - 01/17/20 »
Hello!  hunt showdown ps4 comes out on February 16th, will there be a game profile on it?

Offline Kingownagexx

• Xbox Ambassador
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: King Ownage XV
« Reply #1601 on: 07:03 PM - 01/18/20 »

Cuisine royale doesn't have custom games but they have solos, duos, squads, just like fortnite now. Which you guys made a fortnite ST before private matches were added, so can't you just run a squad or dup and have someone protect you? I am at a disadvantage on MnK sadly and I don't feel comfortable knowing that, it's harder playing the game with apex than it is on my controller. I hope an ST is reattempted
XIM Apex - Xbox One X

Offline i am BLK MOMBA

• View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: 09:50 PM - 01/21/20 »
Hi can you add resident evil 2 remake and control

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: 10:28 AM - 01/22/20 »
Kingown, more uninterrupted time is needed to train this one. I've talked about it in more detail in cuisine royal topics in game support.

blk momba, Unfortunately these games have acceleration mechanics that prevent support. I would have loved to have added RE2, it's a great game.

Offline BattleRoyalKing

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: TholomewJoJo
« Reply #1604 on: 10:36 AM - 01/29/20 »
You need to Long !!

Darwin Project ps4, Release 14.01....

Wehre is there Support... !!!!!

Admin