XIM Community

Planned Support List  (Read 361501 times)

Offline Balor1712

• View Profile
Re: Planned Support List
« Reply #1545 on: 06:41 PM - 10/31/19 »
Alright will that affect the release of the ST?

Yes. It means that many (any?) popular game that comes out on Friday likely won’t start having an ST designed for until the following Monday.

Offline TropicThunder

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: LVLoLLy
« Reply #1546 on: 06:44 PM - 10/31/19 »

Yes. It means that many (any?) popular game that comes out on Friday likely won’t start having an ST designed for until the following Monday.

the game came out thursday night.

Offline Lzy

• View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: 06:45 PM - 10/31/19 »

Yea I know but I wasn't talking about that. He said he now takes two days off. I should have quoted that, my bad.

Offline Y2K

• View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: 06:49 PM - 10/31/19 »
hmm.. i think you need to check your app again..the st been release
ONE/PS4/PC
Router:Netgear r7800 with SQM
Mouse: GPro Wireless swap with kailh switches ..
keyboard: Leopold FC900R cherry red
Pad: qck+
Sound: HD600/modmic

Offline Lzy

• View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: 06:53 PM - 10/31/19 »
Yea that answers my question  :)

Offline MrTiny

• View Profile
« Reply #1550 on: 08:12 PM - 10/31/19 »
I still don't have it :/

Offline Lzy

• View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: 08:21 PM - 10/31/19 »
Force game download in global settings. It'll be there  ;)

@Mist You didn't mention ADS sensitivity so i guess we should leave it at 1.0? If yes, why not 2.0?

Look Sensitivity Horizontal: Insane (20)
Look Sensitivity Vertical: Insane (20)
Aim Response Curve Type: Standard

Thank you very much.

Offline MohJ

• View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: 11:13 PM - 10/31/19 »
@mist thsnk you for your hard work.

Just wanted to let you know that the ADS turn speed in-game is substantially higher with an ingame multiplier of 2.0, but I noticed you didn't mention anything about it in your recommended settings.

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
« Reply #1553 on: 03:33 AM - 11/01/19 »
Been with you guys since XIM 3 and I am now using a XIM 4. I just wanted to stop in and express my gratitude for everything you guys do. Seems there are several people here who are frustrated with how long the MW ST is taking to be released. I'm amazed and extremely thankful that you guys offer continued FREE support for a product I bought years ago. The technology you have conceived is far superior to any of its competitors, and I have rarely been this enduringly satisfied as a consumer.

I am excited, but patiently awaiting the MW ST release. Again, thank you guys so much for all you do! Keep up the phenomenal work (:
Well said!

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro with 1TB Crucial MX500, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Aorus AMP500, Audio Technica ADG1X, SB X7, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Core i5 4690k, Corsair H100i, RTX 2070, 16GB Corsair Vengence DDR3, XFX ProSeries 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 2x500GB Samsung Evo SSDs, 1TB Crucial MX500 SSD, 1TB WD HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables. And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
« Reply #1554 on: 03:39 AM - 11/01/19 »
...and I now take two days off. My work week is a standard M-F.
What! Who authorised that? This surely means the end of the world as we know it!  :(

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro with 1TB Crucial MX500, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Aorus AMP500, Audio Technica ADG1X, SB X7, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Core i5 4690k, Corsair H100i, RTX 2070, 16GB Corsair Vengence DDR3, XFX ProSeries 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 2x500GB Samsung Evo SSDs, 1TB Crucial MX500 SSD, 1TB WD HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables. And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Offline Jedi Master Bates

• Ayyy laddeh *hic* ...care to stroke me lightsaber?
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: DBOed
« Reply #1555 on: 07:12 AM - 11/03/19 »
Been with you guys since XIM 3 and I am now using a XIM 4. I just wanted to stop in and express my gratitude for everything you guys do. Seems there are several people here who are frustrated with how long the MW ST is taking to be released. I'm amazed and extremely thankful that you guys offer continued FREE support for a product I bought years ago. The technology you have conceived is far superior to any of its competitors, and I have rarely been this enduringly satisfied as a consumer.

I am excited, but patiently awaiting the MW ST release. Again, thank you guys so much for all you do! Keep up the phenomenal work (:

Agreed. I have already gotten my brother to purchase a Xim, and now my sister is also going to purchase one, and it's all because I only have excellent things to say about the product and support from the team that builds it. It's definitely helped reconnect with friends and enjoy playing console games again, after coming from PC.

I back the Xim team fully.

Also, thanks for the MW ST drop, Mist! Been looking forward to this bad boy.

Offline HypeR

• View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: 02:05 AM - 11/05/19 »
When can we expect the update to be Released? @ MW Updated st

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: 07:37 AM - 11/08/19 »
Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts comes out on the 22nd November (this month), and I don't see it on the planned support list ... any chance of adding it Mist ?

Offline APIC

• View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: 11:02 PM - 11/08/19 »
Please add this game:Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout.

Thank you!!!

Offline TheCityWok

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Cityfriedrice
« Reply #1559 on: 12:56 PM - 11/09/19 »
Anyway to find the deadzone of an unsupported game?

Admin