XIM Community

Planned Support List  (Read 514161 times)

Offline Raver

• View Profile
Re: Planned Support List
« Reply #2175 on: 10:26 AM - 03/31/22 »
Pubg aiming has changed with the update, needs looking at when spot is available please.

F me.. I havent played in ages and started the game. Had old st and i was like fine ill use that at the AI training match and tweak the new st when training mode opens. Old ST worked pretty well. Downloaded the new ST and ofcourse deleted the old one (MISTAKE!). Now cant hit anything with the new one  >:(

Edit: Got it to OKish after few sessions on training grounds. Maybe just too much native mnk lately so xim seems bit odd  :-[
« Last Edit: 10:58 AM - 03/31/22 by Raver »

Offline s2601d

• View Profile
« Reply #2176 on: 05:36 PM - 04/04/22 »
hey mist4fun, hunt showdown is awesome game with terrible controls, but I love it anyways. LMAO iam reaaly trying to find a workaround here with other games st. So if you dont mind to share the config that was dropped. I know its not ideal but I would love to try anyways Until we wait for the mechanic check. So stubborn people like me can work with something lol
Every update, every devs of Hunt Showdown change aiming settings, every update you must ajust aiming settings, with him apex it will be disaster every time ajust game settings, then xim settings.
There is no any playable configs for Xim now a days, because they all working very bad.

Offline Domenic.HRO

• View Profile
« Reply #2177 on: 02:42 PM - 04/07/22 »
 Hey Mist, any Updates about the division 2 and hunt showdown mechanic check? PS4

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2178 on: 04:51 PM - 04/07/22 »
Division 2 is almost next on the list. The planned support list on the first page is the general order of things but I may bump a game due to availability at the time or other factors.

I'm excited to update this. I remember the micro movement on this one being a pain to work on in the past and we've developed new tools and techniques since it was last supported.
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Offline modblaster

• 2021 Xim apex = firmware 2018 , dpi:6400, 125hz ra
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: modblaster
« Reply #2179 on: 05:58 PM - 04/07/22 »
Hey , mist4fun , any update on siege mechanic check on xbox
modblaster

Offline Lopane garibaldi

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Garykus1974
  • PSN ID: Garykus1974
« Reply #2180 on: 03:38 AM - 04/08/22 »
Salve, penso che che sarebbe incredibile giocare a elite dangerous con xim nexus.
Per elite dangerous esiste hotas ma per xbox solo un pezzo di plastica che da problemi prima ancora di collegarla.
Sar possibile avere il supporto per elite ?

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2181 on: 09:26 AM - 04/08/22 »
Hey , mist4fun , any update on siege mechanic check on xbox

It's on the list. The planned support list on the first page is the general order of things but I may bump a game due to availability at the time or other factors.
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Offline modblaster

• View Profile
« Reply #2182 on: 12:03 PM - 04/08/22 »
perfect mist4fun i came here everyday to see the progress and i was wondering if the game were in order and bow i got my answers thanks you
modblaster

Offline Nunkey

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Nunkey
« Reply #2183 on: 10:20 AM - 04/10/22 »
I know Hunt showdown has terrible mechanics but I'd like to see an st that deals with the odd dead zones. Just declare it as dead zone only st. I want to get back into the game and after much messing around I can't due to the inability to get diagonal mouse movement to work. A circle mouse movement ends up more like a square

Offline Pom3a

• View Profile
« Reply #2184 on: 05:18 PM - 04/17/22 »
mist4fun my friend !...I have been using xim products for 7 years , and during this time I own it well . There was Xim 4 with the Hunt: Showdown profile, after buying Apex, I gave Xim 4 to a friend, so that's what I'm talking about!? No matter how much I try to set up Hunt: Showdown on different profiles, starting with BF5 and ending now on DayZ, I still can't get close to the Hunt: Showdown profile for XBOX on Xim 4. . Even though Hunt: Showdown is difficult because of dead zones, but your first profile for this game is still the best . Lucky those who have it left !!! I ask you to make it easier for us and release the Hunt: Showdown profile, even if it's not perfect, but it's 10 times better than we're trying to set it up on other profiles. Thank you

Offline danene

• View Profile
« Reply #2185 on: 10:31 PM - 04/17/22 »
I know Hunt showdown has terrible mechanics but I'd like to see an st that deals with the odd dead zones. Just declare it as dead zone only st. I want to get back into the game and after much messing around I can't due to the inability to get diagonal mouse movement to work. A circle mouse movement ends up more like a square
Before I played on ps5, and use Day Z ST. Its not perfect, but very very playable. After a while a switched to Xbox SX and try to play Hunt with the same settings (Day Z), and its a nightmare, aiming feels like a tank. XimTeam do something please, its a great game.

Offline JAMcClain

• View Profile
« Reply #2186 on: 01:28 PM - 04/18/22 »
Monster Hunter Rise PC request
I love my Xim 3 and my Galaxy tab 10.1

Offline modblaster

• View Profile
« Reply #2187 on: 10:50 AM - 04/21/22 »
1 week for one game so siege new st will be available or checked in 6 week
modblaster

Offline modblaster

• View Profile
« Reply #2188 on: 10:53 AM - 04/21/22 »
for everyone wondering r6 mechanic date
modblaster

Offline modblaster

• View Profile
« Reply #2189 on: 10:56 AM - 04/21/22 »
or earlier idk but i might be wrong only mist4fun can confirm when he is gonna check siege mechanic, he have allt of game to do before siege and we have to lets him do his job properly like he does everytime! every st from mist4fun are perfect ! keep it up
modblaster