XIM Community

Planned Support List  (Read 476237 times)

Offline 420Daddy

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Telepyzik93
Re: Planned Support List
« Reply #2100 on: 11:31 AM - 11/25/21 »
Please add hunt showdown. Now 60 fps on console

Offline Herpityderp

• View Profile
« Reply #2101 on: 10:09 PM - 11/25/21 »

FPS doesn't change how look mechanics work

Offline teddy18

• View Profile
    • My youtube Chanel
« Reply #2102 on: 05:21 AM - 11/26/21 »
Mist if you are done With Bf 2042
Can you add gta definitive edition
Please

Offline tzerony

• View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: 09:30 AM - 11/26/21 »
Please

There is no sign of a BF 2042 ST. Would be actually nice to get an idea, when we can count on a BF 2042 ST. The current solutions are just feeling off and the game is not enjoyable at all.
PlayStation 5
XBOX Series X
XIM Apex
Titan 2

Offline Herpityderp

• View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: 07:30 PM - 11/26/21 »
Please

There is no sign of a BF 2042 ST. Would be actually nice to get an idea, when we can count on a BF 2042 ST. The current solutions are just feeling off and the game is not enjoyable at all.

sorry to break this to you, but i don't think the greatest ST ever made is going to make that game enjoyable

Offline tzerony

• View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: 11:21 AM - 11/27/21 »
Please

sorry to break this to you, but i don't think the greatest ST ever made is going to make that game enjoyable

I am not the same opinion as other and actually do like the game. The offical ST would make it more enjoyable :-)

Really hope it will come soon...
PlayStation 5
XBOX Series X
XIM Apex
Titan 2

Offline 420Daddy

• View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: 12:17 PM - 11/27/21 »

FPS doesn't change how look mechanics work

It changes much. I ppay with battlefield st and its great. But an st would be better!!

Offline Herpityderp

• View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: 01:52 AM - 11/28/21 »
Please

I am not the same opinion as other and actually do like the game. The offical ST would make it more enjoyable :-)

i mean more power to you if you enjoy one of the worst reviewed steam games of all time: https://www.thegamer.com/battlefield-2042-worst-reviewed-most-played/

a game so badly received the head of the studio has literally quit:

https://www.ign.com/articles/dice-head-of-design-fawzi-mesmar-leaves-company-following-battlefield-2042-launch

Offline tzerony

• View Profile
« Reply #2108 on: 02:52 PM - 11/28/21 »
Please

i mean more power to you if you enjoy one of the worst reviewed steam games of all time: https://www.thegamer.com/battlefield-2042-worst-reviewed-most-played/

a game so badly received the head of the studio has literally quit:

https://www.ign.com/articles/dice-head-of-design-fawzi-mesmar-leaves-company-following-battlefield-2042-launch

You would agree when I say reviews are individual and that everybody needs to paint their own picture for having an opinion. I am not saying the game is perfect, but it has huge potential to become a serious player in the top league besides COD. If you dont like it, just dont play it :)
PlayStation 5
XBOX Series X
XIM Apex
Titan 2

Offline Herpityderp

• View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: 11:25 PM - 11/28/21 »
yeah i apologize i didn't mean to come off like a dick; if you're having fun playing, then @#$% it, that's all that matter :)

i'm actually just annoyed with 2042 because it means the PUBG retrain we desperately need got pushed back by at least 2 weeks haha

Online DirtyLary

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: DirtyLary
« Reply #2110 on: 03:55 PM - 11/29/21 »
Is Hell Let Loose not going to be supported on PS5?

Offline TurtleFence

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: DryCrescent8933
« Reply #2111 on: 06:48 PM - 11/29/21 »
I also posted a thread, but Deep Rock Galactic just released its first season, and has been gaining in popularity.  Any chance it could be added to the planned support list?  Itís an incredibly atmospheric and fun original take on the co-op FPS experience (currently on XBox game pass so F2P for subscribers).  I encourage everyone to check it out!

Offline Herpityderp

• View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: 09:16 PM - 11/29/21 »
I also posted a thread, but Deep Rock Galactic just released its first season, and has been gaining in popularity.  Any chance it could be added to the planned support list?  Itís an incredibly atmospheric and fun original take on the co-op FPS experience (currently on XBox game pass so F2P for subscribers).  I encourage everyone to check it out!

rock and stone!!

Offline 420Daddy

• View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: 09:05 AM - 12/01/21 »
Is Hell Let Loose not going to be supported on PS5?

I ask it myself too. Thought now that beloader is here they start to make ps5 configs too

Offline D3stiN

• View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: 12:25 PM - 12/02/21 »
I am waiting a lot for new settings for Rust after the latest update, the old settings are working tragically

Admin