XIM Community

Planned Support List  (Read 504273 times)

Offline UnRyValD

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: UnRyValD
  • PSN ID: Judea33
Re: Planned Support List
« Reply #1890 on: 07:46 PM - 11/23/20 »
No Valhalla support for series x?
Edge, XIM 4, Apex, waiting on Nexus

Offline TheTank

• View Profile
« Reply #1891 on: 08:17 AM - 11/25/20 »
Are there any news on when Black Ops Cold War will be ready?

Offline Maria

• MVP
  • He / Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #1892 on: 10:30 AM - 11/25/20 »
No

Offline proist

• View Profile
« Reply #1893 on: 10:50 AM - 11/25/20 »

Probably by Friday, who knows. @mist4fun might know.  ::)

Offline HiloQuex

• View Profile
« Reply #1894 on: 06:35 PM - 11/25/20 »
Good day! I was hoping you all might consider supporting Tannenberg for Xbox One. It's a hardcore bolt action shooter by the same creators of Verdun. Thank you ahead of time for the consideration and have a good day, you beasts!

Offline Raver

• View Profile
« Reply #1895 on: 05:49 PM - 12/02/20 »
Hi.

First of all, been using xim apex about 2 years for now, really like it  8) been reading the forums since but now i just had to register to ask planned support for a game since no one else havent asked it  ;D

Enlisted (Currently at Game Preview, 30€ for early acces and its going to be free to play), the first and at this time the only true next gen game that is available only on Xbox Series X/S.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1896 on: 06:02 PM - 12/02/20 »
Thanks for your requests everyone. HiloQuex, do you know if there's a way to be left alone in the game for a long or unlimited amount of time? This was a problem in Verdun that prevented support at one point.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline MattyAu

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: o MattyAu o
« Reply #1897 on: 04:27 PM - 12/09/20 »
Hey mist, would it be possible to give Destiny 2 another look over after the latest XBsX patch? Loaded it up yesterday after installing the update and it feels ways out. Even after some tuning of the sens (had to increase it), still doesn't feel quite right.

Offline Cizque

• View Profile
« Reply #1898 on: 05:30 AM - 12/11/20 »
Can the pubg ST be looked at please

Offline LastStandD

• View Profile
« Reply #1899 on: 10:35 AM - 12/13/20 »
Vigor has came out on ps4 recently, it has an xbox St but not playstation config, could you look at updating the St for playstation please?

Thanks

Offline xyphonic

• View Profile
« Reply #1900 on: 10:04 PM - 12/14/20 »
@mist4fun Hey mist, just curious, are you training Cyberpunk 2077 with the advanced options zeroed out?  As in, you enabled Show Advanced Options in the Controls settings in the game and then set the Turning Bonuses, Ramp-up Time, and Delay to 0?  I noticed that if you don't enable Show Advanced Options then all those things are still active and the default settings feel downright terrible in the way they boost reticle movement so hard towards the edges of the sticks. 

Also are you sticking with the "Recommended" Response Curve or going with Linear?

I played with the settings for hours to learn how they change things and I've actually managed to make this game feel pretty great on controller by using a small amount of Turning Bonus, Ramp-up, and Delay (1.25, .30, .30) but I definitely wouldn't want any of them applied by default when using a mouse.  I'm an XIM4 user so I'm hoping for a blank slate ST with no curve to begin with (linear curves feel amazingly smooth on XIM4) and then I can play with a bit of added acceleration into the third person view using the in-game settings. 
XIM Apex | XSX | PS5 | G303 Shroud Edition | PS Nav | JDS Atom DAC⇢Subjective3⇢Atom Amp⇢SHP9500

Offline misdah

• View Profile
« Reply #1901 on: 12:42 PM - 12/16/20 »
Any chance to look if a new st for mw2019 ,(mainly because of warzone) or the new consoles would make sense, especially for the xbsx which runs with 120hz?

Offline LastStandD

• View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: 03:08 AM - 12/22/20 »
Is it possible to try get a ST for rocket Arena? It's currently on ps plus so free to download

Offline CallMeSkip

• View Profile
Warface: Breakout
« Reply #1903 on: 02:54 PM - 12/23/20 »
Warface: Breakout just added a Team Deathmatch mode and there is planned support for Warface: Breakout already but it says “waiting for updates to allow support” would this mode allow y’all the time to create an st or is something else?

Offline crackedAF

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Warface: Breakout
« Reply #1904 on: 07:01 AM - 12/26/20 »
Warface: Breakout just added a Team Deathmatch mode and there is planned support for Warface: Breakout already but it says “waiting for updates to allow support” would this mode allow y’all the time to create an st or is something else?
An st can only be made if they can get into a free sort of mode free of other players so it can't interfere with the process I believe.